• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Balancing Officer Safety and Citizen Safety

Gunga

Private
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2013
Interesting article . Not sure if the link will work but it seems like a fair question.
Where is the balance between officer safety and citizen safety ?

Gun Control :: SteynOnline

Oh I'm not touching this one until I can get my words sorted out first. I feel the ban hammer is out and about waitin to swat some flies.

All I've gotta say is that if the officer is in the wrong from the get go (mix up on license plate numbers) ANYTHING that goes down is on his or hers hands. I'm not going to say what I would have done in that situation because it would probably get me banned but I'll just say it wouldn't have ended well for the officers.

Mistakes are going to happen on both ends but why is it the cops that are always right when they are so wrong in these instances? I wanted to be a LEO since I was a kid and a couple years back I was pursuing a career but this is one thing I didnt believe in and I'm not going to do a job I don't agree with.

"When police were called to a home in Boiling Spring Lakes, N.C., by parents seeking assistance in getting their mentally ill teen-aged son to the hospital for emergency treatment, two officers arrived and began attempting to calm down the agitated young man until a third officer, apparently an impatient one, showed up and ordered them to use their Tasers on the 100-pound teen, who was holding a screwdriver. Unsurprisingly, the tasing did not calm down the young man, who, according to his parents, was suffering from schizophrenia and had failed to take his medication. So he was shot to death by a police officer whose last words before pulling the trigger were: "We don't have time for this.""

I think the above statement pretty much says all that there is to be said. Sounds like Albuquerque. I can say this, if that were my son, or daughter, or wife, it would not stop there.

I am willing to bet nothing good will come of this post.
Perhaps I am misreading the guidelines on what constitutes discussions that will be banned. I dont see this falling into that catagory however I hope someone spells it out for me if I am wrong.

an officer drawing his gun on a felony stop(stolen car) is s.o.p.
Just because we have a process in place today does not mean that it is correct nor does it mean that it cant be changed. Its also not a universally accepted practice across the US. This is a risk mitigation strategy for the officer and the dept. Despite extensive research I have found no science that proves drawing a weapon increases the probability of a favorable outcome. Nor have I found quantitative research 'suggesting' the same. If there is I would be very interested in delving deeper into that research. Drawing a weapon should be part of a series of protocols around situational management. Not a first step in a case like this. Even if one is to believes in force +1 doctorine all the the shootings described here are well outside all of that. I am not advocating increasing personal risk to a LEO but rather that there are many interim situational management strategies that could be utilized prior to pulling a weapon.

an officer controlling the scene is a MUST.
I respectfully disagree. Its completely unfair to expect a LEO to control a situation. At best they can only manage it. There is a significant differential between the two approaches and, by definition, controling is virtually impossible and, as a result, the time frame to a more defensive posture is much shorter. Ideally officers are trained extensively on situational management rather than control. Ideally protocols around engagement with the populace are trained with the same level of dedication that firearm training is approached. Ideally the local community has input to those protocols and works in conjunction with the local LEO's. The terms we use to define ourselves and our actions have meaning as it reinforces our approach.

all Officers are different in what they see and how they react to situations.
This flies in the face of Universal Best Practices and, one can easily argue, that this creates operational ambiguity in managing a given situation. Not only is defining terms important in this case its equally important to define the protocols to train on. Its a given that, as is the case with weapons training, that training is a foundation for excellence. While officers may view things differently their training should be sufficient enough to take significant statistical variations out of most situational management. I think most would agree that its exactly the deviation from incremental situational controls that drive significant negative outcomes that are becoming more common. When deploying process conrols through increased initial and ongoing training the feedback loop is key. I think that is what LE is seeing as more citizens start to complain about treatement. The other component to process controls is measurement of 'defects' or 'outcomes'. Ideally those closest to the process are capturing deviations to those protocols and bringing them forth in a safe environment to improve process outcomes. Negative effects for not doing this can be seen in the space shuttle disaster. Those closest to any given LE activity are the LOE's themselves so one control is something as simple as LEO's policing other LEO's. This isn't 'ratting ' a fellow LEO out. This is accepting that we are imperfect machines and process/practice reinforcement is needed.

it's worth noting that stories are not always completely correct.
Completely agreed. This reply is not intended to be a universal condemnation of LE but, on the contrary, one supporting constructive feedback on the trajectory of LE's actions. LEO's cant control the number of people on the street with mental disorders, they cant control the number of druggies, they cant control the violent 'peaceful' protestors. But they can manage how they deal with them. I am simply suggesting that perhaps a deep internal process review would yield more positive outcomes for all.

And with that self indulgant, 'stream of conciousness' verbal vomit I am going to get ready clean stalls, move some of the horses to a different pasture and throw the toys to the labs.

I am willing to bet nothing good will come of this post.

an officer drawing his gun on a felony stop(stolen car) is s.o.p.

an officer controlling the scene is a MUST.

all Officers are different in what they see and how they react to situations.

it's worth noting that stories are not always completely correct.

a lawfully armed patriot drawing his weapon on every so called "routine" unconstitutional police harassment stop will soon become s.o.p. as well.

empowered citizenry controlling our homes our lives and our public scenes is a MUST. leo's knowing there proper constitutional role is not open for officer interpretation nor judiciary under-rug sweeping.

this issue will only get worse until the tryants we allow to call themselves our leaders and civil servants are blood on our boots.

"When police were called to a home in Boiling Spring Lakes, N.C., by parents seeking assistance in getting their mentally ill teen-aged son to the hospital for emergency treatment, two officers arrived and began attempting to calm down the agitated young man until a third officer, apparently an impatient one, showed up and ordered them to use their Tasers on the 100-pound teen, who was holding a screwdriver. Unsurprisingly, the tasing did not calm down the young man, who, according to his parents, was suffering from schizophrenia and had failed to take his medication. So he was shot to death by a police officer whose last words before pulling the trigger were: "We don't have time for this.""

I think the above statement pretty much says all that there is to be said. Sounds like Albuquerque. I can say this, if that were my son, or daughter, or wife, it would not stop there.

That's not EXACTLY how it happened.....could it have been handled better, yes but that's definitely not how it happened. That's why threads like these always turn sour. If you weren't there or don't know exactly what happened it isn't wise to speculate.

That's BS about the York County officer as well, I'm very familiar with that case and have seen the dash cam of it, it was a "good shoot". That being said in the fashion that the officer was aware of his surroundings, his training methods were very up to date, and his actions were more then justified given time of morning, where he stopped him at, and what the officer could see. I could show you this officers video and another officers video where the circumstances were almost Identical, including the age of the suspect, One officer is no longer with us. One thing I've learned from studying OIS is they are NEVER cut and dry.

This article is complete bull shit in the fact that it tells and details what it wants to and not the whole story, this is complete liberal media bull shit trying to push an agenda.

If anybody believe's this article to be the gospel then they are just as ignorant and narrow minded as the author

Last edited:

All I've gotta say is that if the officer is in the wrong from the get go (mix up on license plate numbers) ANYTHING that goes down is on his or hers hands.
Under what legal theory?

Laws to protect citizens from police? They don't exist.
Stay in school: Many of the laws are incorporated into fundamental law through the Fourteenth Amendment.

In case you were wondering, strong laws that protect citizens from the police is one of the things that makes the United States unique among nations.

Last edited:

...More and more like Barf.com every day:

Is it too much to ask that people who haven't a clue stop posting inaccurate information on subjects about which they have no experience?!

We get it: A few people here hate the police. And that's their right.... to dress-up in their basements and engage-in in private.

But it's not a subject related to tactical marksmanship.

Last edited:
That's not EXACTLY how it happened.....could it have been handled better, yes but that's definitely not how it happened. That's why threads like these always turn sour. If you weren't there or don't know exactly what happened it isn't wise to speculate.

Certainty is a strange creature. Depending on ones perspective certainty on a single incident can vary from one person to another. And I will grant you that there is a bias in reporting depending on ones tilt in life.

That being said, if the reporting is incorrect, I would suggest you would want to provide details supporting a different set of facts. There are plenty of qualitative examples and studies to show that people experiencing a single common event can provide very different accounts of what happened. If one is to believe the literature on perception, and how it can vary, then being there may not always provide the full story. Isn't that why we should all be looking for the preponderance of evidence?

If there is missing information from these examples that may nuance ones opinion why not share it?

Is it too much to ask that people who haven't a clue stop posting inaccurate information on subjects about which they have no experience?!

We get it: A few people here hate the police. And that's their right.... to dress-up in their basements and engage-in in private.

I've been saying this for years but the usual suspects get butt hurt when you present them with fact or suggest that they should opine on matters that they have very little knowledge of.

Certainty is a strange creature. Depending on ones perspective certainty on a single incident can vary from one person to another. And I will grant you that there is a bias in reporting depending on ones tilt in life.

That being said, if the reporting is incorrect, I would suggest you would want to provide details supporting a different set of facts. There are plenty of qualitative examples and studies to show that people experiencing a single common event can provide very different accounts of what happened. If one is to believe the literature on perception, and how it can vary, then being there may not always provide the full story. Isn't that why we should all be looking for the preponderance of evidence?

If there is missing information from these examples that may nuance ones opinion why not share it?

Unfortunately I don't know what information I can release. I can tell you the details are definitely mis-represented at the least in that article. The author released factual details but he failed to elaborate on details that would also help an individual make a rational decision as to why the officer made the decision to fire.

I've seen it first hand. I was involved in an OIS and the details the media released based on what the suspects family said versus what our agency could release painted us as "trigger happy" and basically we shot the guy for speeding and that was it. I can assure you that was not the case. The suspect was actively trying to shoot me and I made the conscious decision to fire my weapon. It was also heavily contested that it was racially motivated because he was black and I was white. Nevermind it was night time, he was speeding and his windows were tinted. It was also a blow to the critics when they found out the IA that investigated our shooting was a black male and Hispanic female :) we were cleared by IA and the state of any wrong doing, however we still have our critics who read the newspaper the day of our shooting and based their opinion solely on the limited amount of facts given, like many here have done with this article.

I've just been through this myself and with other officers at our agency, I don't believe the liberal media :)

Last edited:

No cop hating here, I've got a lot of friends who are law enforcement and they would be the first to agree with what I said. If you're wrong you're wrong. Anybody else putting themselves in the wrong place and ends up shooting somebody would be charged with murder. If the story is true then the officers should have never been there in the first place, what happens after that should be their responsibility if they can't use good judgement.

No cop hating here, I've got a lot of friends who are law enforcement and they would be the first to agree with what I said. If you're wrong you're wrong. Anybody else putting themselves in the wrong place and ends up shooting somebody would be charged with murder. If the story is true then the officers should have never been there in the first place, what happens after that should be their responsibility if they can't use good judgement.

Second that, no cop hating here, either. I have friends who wear the uniform, but its hard to argue with the continual crap that we see. Take the video of the shooting of the homeless guy in ABQ. Pretty cut and dry. Shot him in the back. Argue that one.

Second that, no cop hating here, either. I have friends who wear the uniform, but its hard to argue with the continual crap that we see. Take the video of the shooting of the homeless guy in ABQ. Pretty cut and dry. Shot him in the back. Argue that one.

The same regurgitated line of all the shit stirring cop haters lol. As far as Albuquerque, what's there to argue. From what I heard a grand jury (your peers) saw it differently and decided not to indict.

a lawfully armed patriot drawing his weapon on every so called "routine" unconstitutional police harassment stop will soon become s.o.p. as well.

empowered citizenry controlling our homes our lives and our public scenes is a MUST. leo's knowing there proper constitutional role is not open for officer interpretation nor judiciary under-rug sweeping.

this issue will only get worse until the tryants we allow to call themselves our leaders and civil servants are blood on our boots.

One too many cups of coffee?

Very true, so where were you during the Cliven Bundy fiasco? Did you go down to Nevada and take a stand?

Very true, so where were you during the Cliven Bundy fiasco? Did you go down to Nevada and take a stand?

unfortunately i dont have to travel states away to take a stand against this kind of crap. ive in the last few years had several runins with pussy leo's tryin real hard to overstep with me. and in each occasion ive stood firmly to my rights. last ones i dealt with was a breakin, that i reported, wanted my family and i to volunteer dna...i kindly told them to fuk off and get out of my house without a warrant. thankfully theyve not yet got so out of line that i have felt a need to escalate to violence but i was very close to doing so on a recent range trip where the only tard on the "police only" side decided to flag my suburban full of children as we pulled in the driveway while he fatassily picked up his mags gun flailing around.
my fave lately is when the douches randomly expect to see I.d. when im riding my bike to work. when did this become soviet era russia anyway?

How about this. Before you slam someone's elderly mother against the garage so hard that she falls to the ground, why don't you ask her for her I.D. and the vehicle registration and when that proves she is the legal owner of the car and a resident at that address you apologize for any inconvenience and go about your business. Doesn't that sound so much better than almost murdering her innocent son? Was his mother really a threat to officer safety? Why is it that some officers think it's ok to slam women around on her own property? I bet that same officer beats his own wife or girlfriend. Disgustingly stupid display of police work. I don't hate cops either, but dumb as fuck, is dumb as fuck.

unfortunately i dont have to travel states away to take a stand against this kind of crap. ive in the last few years had several runins with pussy leo's tryin real hard to overstep with me. and in each occasion ive stood firmly to my rights. last ones i dealt with was a breakin, that i reported, wanted my family and i to volunteer dna...i kindly told them to fuk off and get out of my house without a warrant. thankfully theyve not yet got so out of line that i have felt a need to escalate to violence but i was very close to doing so on a recent range trip where the only tard on the "police only" side decided to flag my suburban full of children as we pulled in the driveway while he fatassily picked up his mags gun flailing around.
my fave lately is when the douches randomly expect to see I.d. when im riding my bike to work. when did this become soviet era russia anyway?

Too easy lol

So if a cop is pulling you over to let you know you have a soft tire you want to turn that into a gunfight? Leave your gun home till you grow up.

So if a cop is pulling you over to let you know you have a soft tire you want to turn that into a gunfight? Leave your gun home till you grow up.

never asked for unsolicited mechanical advice about my vehicle...and no one said anything about a gunfight...just s.o.p. right? armed stranger aproaching from my rear, just makes good sense really. whats good for the goose is always good for the gander.
Ready For The World - Oh Sheila - YouTube

Yo do realize, that if the day does come that you have some of that blood on your boots, your version of the events that led you there, will be be all the more suspect then they already might be, due to shit like this.

never asked for unsolicited mechanical advice about my vehicle...and no one said anything about a gunfight...just s.o.p. right? armed stranger aproaching from my rear, just makes good sense really. whats good for the goose is always good for the gander.

Your "unsolicited mechanical advise" is a legit reason for a stop. You're so full of shit, it's scary.

There IS reason to be concerned about cops use of force by some of these stories, but your comments are over the top. I don't know you from Adam, but hope you're not as dim as your posts suggest. Channel that frustration, fear, disappointment with cops or what ever it is in a less potentially self destructive way, bud. $.02

Last edited:
hysterical the 2 neg feedback responses i get are from the commie states of new york and california. go figger

Anybody else putting themselves in the wrong place and ends up shooting somebody would be charged with murder. If the story is true then the officers should have never been there in the first place, what happens after that should be their responsibility if they can't use good judgement.
Being in the wrong place at the wrong time is not a definition of murder.

All I'd ask as a civilian is that law enforcement needs to respect my intelligence. Hint: if you're going to tail me down the highway for several miles hoping to catch me doing something stupid, don't do so in an unmarked Chevy Caprice (a vehicle sold only to law enforcement agencies) that has LED flashers not-so-hidden behind the grille. We cool now?

Last edited:

The Caprice is the budget model: Chevy puts law enforcement packages on the ones left unsold as pizza delivery vehicles.

This just prove the feeling I get when police are around. Im mean im a law abiding citizen but I have always felt less safe when police are around. That why I try to take my personal safty in to my own hand

I wonder why?

Remember Maggot, if it weren't for a shitty society, you wouldn't have shitty cops. Everyone talks about "handling their own shit" and not needing the police but rest assured that today there will be a couple of million calls (literally) from people who don't have the ability, capacity, intelligence or wherewithal to handle their own. Instead they'll want outsiders to come in and do it for them.

Hate me all you want, just as long as you keep paying me bizzatch

hysterical the 2 neg feedback responses i get are from the commie states of new york and california. go figger

Dude. I'm from Texas and you're acting like a psychopath. I agree, a lot of its bullshit but damn. Not all officers are bad. Take a deep breath.

Remember Maggot, if it weren't for a shitty society, you wouldn't have shitty cops. Everyone talks about "handling their own shit" and not needing the police but rest assured that today there will be a couple of million calls (literally) from people who don't have the ability, capacity, intelligence or wherewithal to handle their own. Instead they'll want outsiders to come in and do it for them.

Hate me all you want, just as long as you keep paying me bizzatch

First of all, I don't hate you or other LEO's. You seem an intelligent and interesting individual. If I hated you would know it. Believe me.

I am concerned about what I see happening in the law enforcement community regarding respecting the rights of citizens and the failure of LE to recognize, admit, and correct the problem. What I see causes me to no longer trust those I pay to do the job you outlined.

On a somewhat different note, ask yourself this. Why do all those people you mentioned not have the ability, intelligence, or wherewithal, to take care of themselves.

Dude. I'm from Texas and you're acting like a psychopath. I agree, a lot of its bullshit but damn. Not all officers are bad. Take a deep breath.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hate will burn you up.

Edited to add: Marduk if you keep up the line of commentary I see here and saw in a thread a I started you going to bring a load of shit down on all of us. Open discussion is one thing. Threats, veiled or otherwise, will cause trouble. Think about it.

Last edited:
I can tell you the details are definitely mis-represented at the least in that article. The author released factual details but he failed to elaborate on details that would also help an individual make a rational decision as to why the officer made the decision to fire.

I've just been through this myself and with other officers at our agency, I don't believe the liberal media :)

Pusher,
Thank you for representing the 'thin blue line' well and I am happy that you emerged safe from that encounter. As you state there can be a rush to judgement and I need no convincing of the ill informed, biased collective that generally calls themselves the media.

I also cringe when I hear 'if you werent there you dont know' as it is a common defensive tactic to stop further discussion/discovery. Perhaps that was not your intent. However, I am sure you can see how, in that context, it can be recieved that way.

Lastly, while I have no data the shows there is an actual increase in overly aggressive LE conduct there is an increase in that perception. More public involvment in developing protocols, more mature protocols, more LEO training and greater visibility to internal policing of LEO misconduct would be constructive first steps to re establishing trust.

With that, it appears we have, predictably, allowed this thread to devolve into unproductive name calling. Time for me to reload some .45.

Pusher,
Thank you for representing the 'thin blue line' well and I am happy that you emerged safe from that encounter. As you state there can be a rush to judgement and I need no convincing of the ill informed, biased collective that generally calls themselves the media.

I also cringe when I hear 'if you werent there you dont know' as it is a common defensive tactic to stop further discussion/discovery. Perhaps that was not your intent. However, I am sure you can see how, in that context, it can be recieved that way.

Lastly, while I have no data the shows there is an actual increase in overly aggressive LE conduct there is an increase in that perception. More public involvment in developing protocols, more mature protocols, more LEO training and greater visibility to internal policing of LEO misconduct would be constructive first steps to re establishing trust.

With that, it appears we have, predictably, allowed this thread to devolve into unproductive name calling. Time for me to reload some .45.

Your right, that was not my intent. I agree with you though and appreciate you being able to discuss it rationally. I wish more agencies and chiefs would actually be more vocal or transparent with OIS. I feel it would benefit the department, officer, and the public.

Police officers are getting out of hand. Why police forces need tanks, and military weapons... We have a Military, and a National Guard for that. We need to demilitarize the local police. Way way way too many un necessary shootings have happened recently involving the police. Either that, or the police force needs to be held to a higher accountability when engaged in a shooting situation. Outside IA investigations, Mandatory lie detector tests after shootings. Something. As it stands its getting pretty common place to hear of a police trigger happy incident.

I would like to add, I don't hate law enforcement. I wish they would up the number of people in Dallas County on the force. But if you look back over just the past couple of years. The scandals, corruptions, the number of police chiefs we have gone through, and the number of citizens killed in mishaps has gotten out of hand.

Last edited:
Graham wrote: under what legal theory?

Maybe under a theory of negligence. Maybe there is a colorable Section 1983 action.

Last edited:
... but hope you're not as dim as your posts suggest.

He is. Every time the topic of police comes up he looks for an excuse to tell us all how he stood up to 'the man'. Almost 'escalated to violence'...almost....

Get to be comic relief after a while.

Graham wrote: under what legal theory?

Maybe under a theory of negligence. Maybe there is a colorable Section 1983 action.
Negligence doesn't get you there.

For a 1983 action the officer must have acted outside the scope of his authority. And he is entitled to a qualified immunity defense. Therefore one can't make murder out of a transposition error.

So for the want of a nail the kingdom isn't lost.

Last edited:
Ready For The World - Oh Sheila - YouTube

Well guess what dumbass, your "soft tire" is not only a danger to yourself, but a danger to others on the roadway, like my kids and grandkids. So, it is a public service.

I've never gotten involved with the "good cop / bad cop" threads because no one ever wins except the people who sell blood pressure medicine. That being said, are there bad cops? Of course there are and always have been, just like any other profession.
When I was young (I'm 65 now) we had respect for our local police (and a healthy fear when I started doing some really stupid things) but if we were in trouble they were the first ones we called and they always did their best to make the problem better. Then in the 60's ALL cops became pigs and we treated them that way. Now when I talk to young folks they have no respect for police (or teachers, clergy, etc) and that has got to impact how they do their job. The last 20 years or so has also seen the amount of crime in my area increase and along with that the level of violence criminals use, often without any reason, seems to have gone up dramatically.
I'm not going to stick up for the occasional bad cop, they should be sought out and gotten rid of, the same as I did in my business over the years but for every bad one there are hundreds of really good ones they just don't make the internet or other media because "that doesn't sell newspapers".
Anyway I'm just an old fart with two sore fingers from all this typing but I'll end with this. There are a shit-ton of good cop stories out there, but you have to dig for them. I'll paste just one below and I bet a lot of you won't finish it because it's "boring".

-Rick

SUMTER, SC (WIS) -
A Sumter police officer went above and beyond for a 13-year-old boy.

A few weeks ago, 13-year-old Cameron Simmons called Sumter police because he was upset after fighting with his mom. The teenager told police he didn't want to live in the house with his family anymore.

Officer Gaetano Acerra responded to the call.

"I said, ‘You have it good, you have a roof over your head,'" said Acerra. "I told him I would try to help him out, and here we are now."

The officer brought Simmons home, and realized the boy didn't have a real bed. In fact, Simmons didn't have nearly anything he needed for a bedroom.

"My heart went out for him," said Acerra. "I thought the little things that he needed I could give him, to make him a happier kid."

A few weeks after the call, Acerra showed up at Simmon's house with a truck full of gifts.

"Bed, TV, desk, chair, a Wii game system that somebody donated to me because of the story I told them," said Acerra.

Simmons told Acerra that because of the new bed, his back won't hurt anymore.

Simmons was sleeping on an inflatable mattress. The teenager said the mattress would slowly deflate throughout the night.

"I didn't do this for publicity or to get people to notice me," Acerra said. "I did it because I could. It was the right thing to do and I think people should do things like this."

Officer Acerra said he has gained more than just a few pats on the back; he's gained friend.

Acerra gave Simmons his cell phone number, and told him to call anytime.

Acerra plans to bring Simmons more bedroom furniture, including a dresser and mirror.

I remember growing up and knowing the officers that patrolled my neighborhood. Mostly because they were on foot not riding past in a cruiser. If we were playing ball they stopped and chatted or even played for a while. If we were just hanging on the corner they would be there too. If you needed advice that you didn't want to ask of your parents he was an eager listener, sure it probably did make it back to your parents but you never knew it. What are the names of the LEO's patrolling your neighborhood? Do you know their children? What has happened to those relationships? My brother married the daughter of one of the men that patrolled our neighborhood. I am friends with this man still today 40 years later. I know many officers and they try to do what they can but they tell me SOP does not allow them much leeway. Yes our cities have grown into urban areas but the foot patrols in the neighborhoods wood go a long way. IMO.

Well guess what dumbass, your "soft tire" is not only a danger to yourself, but a danger to others on the roadway, like my kids and grandkids. So, it is a public service.

with all due respect,

this is exactly representative of the sort of "pre-crime" hazard prevention shit that a great many people do NOT want police interfering with us about. my shit breaks and i hurt someone, put me in jail. otherwise leave me the hell alone.

police should spend some time attending to actual crime, or at least stay at the donut shop not pestering with those they think MIGHT, MAYBE, cause others some issue, and that justifies some revenue to buy the next MRAP for the department, meanwhile...

bankers rob, taxmen extort, casinos cheat, lawyers lie, dennis rodman skypes un, politicians burn babies to molech, stock brokers swindle, priests molest, football players rape, illegal immigrants invade, reporters misrepresent, judges snort crack, yuppy college kids defile geronimo's skull, bruce jenner tucks under, etc., etc. yada yada infinatum. the real criminals tend to be the ones directing police actions like puppeteers to help facilitate their crimes against the common man/slave.

Last edited:
this is exactly representative of the sort of "pre-crime" hazard prevention shit that a great many people do NOT want police interfering with us about. my shit breaks and i hurt someone put me in jail. otherwise leave me the hell alone.

police should spend some time attending to actual crime, or not pestering with those they think MIGHT MAYBE cause others some issue, meanwhile... bankers rob, lawyers lie, politicians cheat, stock brokers swindle, priests molest, etc., etc. yada yada infinatum.

Your right to be a stupid fuck does not give you a right to pose a threat to the safety of others.

sure the hell does...but i said it with all due respect.

love how some geniuses think they can legislate and enforce a state of safety upon us all. next time you stop me to give me a ticket for no motorcycle helmet, give me a reacharound and maybe ill hate it less when you make me "safe."

Last edited: