• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ban on Russian Ammunition

While the Afghan withdrawal is happening , in contrary to mass media that is explaining how Russians and Chinese are now taking over Afganistan. Russians are closing down the borders and are ready to arm anyone that needs it to prevent any 'Islamic' spillover the border. So i guess the best place for repackaging the Russian ammo will now be Uzbekistan

''Russia's RIA news agency is reporting that the Kremlin stands "ready to deliver weapons and equipment to central Asian allies that border Afghanistan." Further RIA cited top officials who said these large deliveries would be done "at special low prices". ''
So if I send a letter, stating that I identify as a "central Asian ally" do you think they will send me AKs and a pallet of 7.62 at special low prices?

Reactions: Redheeler
In any case it seems the 'central Asian ally' line didn't quite fly for the alleged 'spy' somewhere in Tula (Guns&Ammo'R'US )..............

Does this mean that the 50K Wolf primers I have been sitting on went up in value?

Here's a unique look on the Russian ammo ban. This guy puts out a theory that this ban will in fact help the gun community. Not immediately but within a year of this ban taking place.