• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bannon Guilty

It's true he held congress in contempt...
Second man in history to be charged I think.
It was stupid of him to fight on this with the deck stacked against him.
But I bet he has a pardon stashed away or I hope he does.

Reactions: E. Bryant
I just saw on OANN that Bannon was found guilty of both counts of "Contempt of Congress"....seriously??
It wasn’t going to turn out any other way.

The guy wasn’t even allowed to mount and present a defense.

The “Trial” was a complete sham and a mockery of Justice.

I'm going with Will Chamberlain's take on this situation:

It's basically "fuck around and find out" as a legal strategy. Not the brightest move by a member of Trump's team, and that's saying something.

Reactions: diverdon
Reactions: Darayavaus
8bc5df3546fb6cdc2650ac093011bcfd0c1fb0bac92d9772433fd7be084e1b8f_1.jpg

Reactions: Haney and Dirty D
This was as sure a conviction as the guy charged in the Russia-Gate was assured of an acquittal with 3 Hillary donors on the jury.
This isn't good for the republic.
How long did Rome last after the complete corruption of it's government? We need to get back to constitutional laws soon.

It wasn’t going to turn out any other way.

The guy wasn’t even allowed to mount and present a defense.

The “Trial” was a complete sham and a mockery of Justice.

Steve Bannon declined to testify and his lawyers did not call any witnesses in his contempt of Congress trial on Thursday, instead arguing the judge should just acquit him.

Reactions: diverdon
Steve Bannon declined to testify and his lawyers did not call any witnesses in his contempt of Congress trial on Thursday, instead arguing the judge should just acquit him.

That's because their defense was blocked by the judge. Everything they wanted to argue was barred from being mentioned in front of the jury.

Although this is a DC trial, so even if there never was a summons to appear, the jury would vote guilty.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
A clown was convicted in a clown court for not participating in the circus. Did I miss anything?
Yup. Couldn't have happened to nicer folks.

Can't wait to see how this all falls out for the Dems in a Nov.

I always rejoice when someone investigates shit in a toilet. It means that everyone watches them dip their hands in there and pontificate about their findings.

Pro-tip - sometimes toilet paper, mostly shit. Nothing good anyway. Keep hunting for that gold coin though.

I think Bannon wanted a guilty verdict. I see an appeal and a lawsuit being very successful…

Sirhr

PS… martyrdom has its value. And Bannin knows it! Watch for appeal, release.
New Congress. Bannon will re-appear like Obiwan… more powerful than you can ever imagine, Darth Nadler…

Dumb fucker should have pulled a Lois Lerner. I don't know, I don't recall and I plead the fifth. He should have went in and let them ask their questions and used those responses.

Reactions: gigamortis
Trial was held in DC. No one in the Trump administration, or any conservative period, will ever get a fair trial in that shit hole. The chances of an all leftist jury are about 99.9%.
About like being tried in Austin.

Reactions: Arc Light
Motherfuckers.
It’s up to 1 year per each. It’s a misdemeanor as far as I can tell. 2 years and a coming out not a felon is not that bad. It’s when you get out, in debt from court fees, you’re a felon and you lose all clearances, rights and job potential for pretty much your whole life, is when it really hurts.

whether you realize it or not, every last one of us is "guilty" of counterrevolutionary speech and other thought crimes against the new totalitarian regime which overthrew our old Constitutional Republic.
iu

Yup. Couldn't have happened to nicer folks.

Can't wait to see how this all falls out for the Dems in a Nov.

I always rejoice when someone investigates shit in a toilet. It means that everyone watches them dip their hands in there and pontificate about their findings.

Pro-tip - sometimes toilet paper, mostly shit. Nothing good anyway. Keep hunting for that gold coin though.

whether you realize it or not, every last one of us is "guilty" of counterrevolutionary speech and other thought crimes against the new totalitarian regime which overthrew our old Constitutional Republic.
So, you coming to the BBQ?

I'm going with Will Chamberlain's take on this situation:

It's basically "fuck around and find out" as a legal strategy. Not the brightest move by a member of Trump's team, and that's saying something.

Pleading the 5th would have given the media motivational material to paint Trumps administration as a criminal enterprise.