• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Barrel crown cleaning with Keymo?

mark5pt56

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2005
Florida
While I have the Area 419 hub for my Nomad30, looking at adding a Sandman S for a couple other rifles. I would be using the Keymo FH or brake and was wondering how y'all maintain the crown on these rigs?

Its easy with the 419 hub as a qtip and C4 takes care of it.

Mark

While I have the Area 419 hub for my Nomad30, looking at adding a Sandman S for a couple other rifles. I would be using the Keymo FH or brake and was wondering how y'all maintain the crown on these rigs?

Its easy with the 419 hub as a qtip and C4 takes care of it.

Mark
I mount the KeyMo and time it with shims. Lock it down with Rocksett. I shoot the gun. I don't remove the KeyMo's once installed, unless absolutely necessary. But I also only run KeyMo on my AR's and 2 of my bolt range rifles. The rest are all DT.

Maybe over thinking it. I should be able to access it the same way, just a tad harder. The Sandman will be on a couple AR's and a couple bolts. Well, all paid for this a.m. just have to wait for it to arrive, attach and cert--and wait!