• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BC and Accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was spot on with most of us have not matured since high school. Why just the other day Mrs. Culpeper said the same thing with, "You're almost 15 years old." I don't care if it is a five star restaurant. If they have fried catfish and fries on the menu than I'm going to get excited and drown it with a half a bottle if catsup.
<<<<<< forever a five year old!

I dunno Brother, but isn't that the neighbors dog shitting in the yard? ?

Whachoo talkin bout Willis?

20180809_153551.jpg

I made a number of eddits for content, spelling and clarity....but why would **I** post "here's what I want at my party: a pony" ???

To start a bunch of shit that's why. And you succeeded. You know damn well it was a euphemism for how long does a pony take when it is going away. *snapped fingers*!...that long.

Reactions: 1J04
Keep not addressing my post and keep confirming you're not intelligent / knowlegable enough to address the actual post. :)

Every juvenile or insulting post just more convinces me of the correctness of my OP.

So let me just say… "thank you for all of this "

:)

And someone is so threatened by my post that they had to go in and actually change andb (sp) edit my post.

That's just kind of psycho.

Someone else is clever enough to go troll my old Facebook account. I don't post to Facebook anymore because it's so Infantile and juvenile it's a waste of time ... same with this clown.

What a loser.

I had hoped for an adult discussion and hand not anrticipated all this explosion of idiocy, but even it serves a useful purpose that I am turning for good.

Listen here, Mr. Eastwood. You say you wanted a pony at your party and when a bunch of "clowns" show up you have a fit. I know your type like the kid on live TV Bozo show out of El Paso. Bozo asked you with the Mic what would you like at the party and you responded, "Cram it, clown" and it cut to commercial. When the show came back you were gone. That was you now that I think about it. You were dressed in a Army uniform and had a toy Garand. This here isn't some high falutin forum forum. This is a party line forum to save money. You asked for a pony. Everybody saw it and can see it with my back button.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shutting this one down.

OP - That's you @garandman

Here's what happened.
To the best of your ability (not a compliment) , you did attempt to ask a serious question, ... sort of.

But you weren't really asking. You just wanted to cite what you thought was gospel and then challenge others to argue with you.

And you wanted to have "special" rules for your special thread. Rules you made up. Some were vaguely congruent with the forum's policies, while others were so silly that this thread was destined to become a Monty Python skit from the get-go.

People had fun at your expense because you took yourself way too seriously, and you attempted to assert authority over something you clearly had none. I promise you that if you do that again the results will be similar. It's as predictable as the sunrise around here.

Try to learn from the experience and don't be bitter.

Enjoy your pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.