• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BC and Accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You denying the pony at your party statement? It looked for real and made sense to me.

So you would be OK with someone chaning YOUR posts for you? Literally putting words in your mouth you didn't say..... you don't have the moral courage / fibre to oppose that? You want to ingratiate yourself to that kind of person THAT much? To be part of that kind of inner circle?

Really?

Changing someone's post is above my paygrade. Way to sidestep the point of my post though...

"Here are the things that I want at my party:

1. A pony"

I didn't post that. Or the various "(SP)" notations.

Who does that? Are ppl really THAT threatened by my post they gotta change it?

They say that people with a sense of humor shows a high level of intelligence.

What does that say about people with zero humor in their lives.

People are telling you in a serious manner that you should educate yourself before spouting off at the keyboard.
One thing that never changes around here is that self proclaimed experts come and go. The long term folks around here are actual experts at this shit and even better experts at vetting people.

If your OP had come across as open for discussion without bullshit rules, regulations and moral requirements, you would be having a discussion about BC.

Instead, you lay out ground rules that no-one here would want to follow and then begin throwing out insults to long standing members here that have actually BTDT and gotten the t-shirt, the medal and scars to prove it.

Once you show your character, (or your ass in this case) if people don't like it you're gonna get hammered.

Frankly, I'm very surprised that more memes and photos haven't been posted.
If I hadn't been on the road most of the day, I would have just added to the fun of fucking with you.

Yep, you read that correctly. I said fucking and ass in your thread.
You probably don't like that, but it could have been worse.

I coulda and ass fukkin

Found an example of a "bullet" with a high coefficient.

Has a BBC value of .600 plus in the G1 and a solid penetration/sectional density.
Known to shoot one hole groups on many occasions.
Meplat consistency is on the spot.
While missing the Tubbs bullet nose ring transition into trans and subsonic realms are pleasurable.

R

Last edited:
BC and precision is what will get you killed. Fuck a bunch of accuracy. When somebody does post a group it usually not in the target. This is the sort of shit that is going to bring this situation to a head.

Yep that is one of my little peeves, a lot of folks post their excellent 100yard groups where they are like 0.5 or 0.25 MOA groups... all about 2 to 4 MOA from the actual what I would assume be the point of aim.

I am of course just being picky because it's more an aesthetics thing but you know just for OCD compliance sake, at 100 yards try making your 0.25 MOA group be all on the actual x of the target?

Gayrandman I know what you mean about changing posts.
Someone has been changing my posts and the bastards are still here.
People say my tinfoil is too tight but I know it's true, they are trying to make me look like an A-hole. Its gotten so bad now people actually think I am an A-hole.

As far as the BC and accuracy thing, you are spot on. This bunch don't like their apple cart being overturned. Your sound reasoning and deep thought makes them uncomfortable.

I made a number of eddits for content, spelling and clarity....but why would **I** post "here's what I want at my party: a pony" ???

To see if @THEIS or others could tell you who the best providers of "ponies" are (depending on what "pony" may or may not be a euphemism for in your specific request)?

Now the edits have been removed.

But I took a picture of them., cuz I knew that would happen.

You guys are a hoot. In a 7th grade, junior high school, zit faced, body odor, pre-pubescant sort of way....

Status
Not open for further replies.