• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BC and Accuracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is crazy, I've seen some glitches on here before but nothing like that.
Wonder if we have another Russian hack deal going on like a few months back.
LL and the guys said it took some work to straighten out that deal.

R

Don't be so naieve.

Where is @1J04 in all of this?
I smell a rat!

I made a number of eddits for content, spelling and clarity....but why would **I** post "here's what I want at my party: a pony" ???

My experience with wimmin suggests being subtle really doesn't work.

If you want a pony at your party, tell everyone you want a pony.

Mebbe somebody will pony up a pony.

no shit remember when that site scout hijacked us for 2 years, fuck that was a glitch.

That is crazy, I've seen some glitches on here before but nothing like that.
Wonder if we have another Russian hack deal going on like a few months back.
LL and the guys said it took some work to straighten out that deal.

R

Why isn't this in the advanced marksmanship sub forum? You guys don't realize how fortunate you are to have him share his vast wealth of knowledge.

So far none of you guys have stated a single reason for us to be there.

Maybe that’s why we’re still there....
Stop being coy. Obviously I’m not in on your rationale. Why?

To kill Muslims? To win their hearts and minds?

How about we don’t let them immigrate here instead? Protect our border? Isn’t that even more obvious?
Oh well F that. In the past if you were part of an Empire you enjoyed the fruits and spoils of the lands you conquered. By that measure America should be paying us dividends rather than we paying taxes.

Like Campaign Trump said before the Cucking, if we fight in the Mid East we should get the damn oil.
If only bacon was a renewable resource.. oh wait, it is..
Or....just putting this here if anyone else comes to the same scenario:

I can make a quick/fast/dirty set collar out of aluminum. I can clamp it to the barrel with a brass set screw. Or two. Skim cut the collar to true it and run the collar in the steady for a quick, get rid of this %^&**^$#&* customer quickie solution. Cheers!
Well I didn’t need any as I have bags of once fired already going to waste and I don’t shoot my ar hardly at all but I much prefer the idea of new brass if only for my compulsiveness so I have a bit of this lc headed my way.
2- 100 box of 25 cal 75 grain VMAX. SOLD

1- 100 box Of 25 cal 115 grain Beger VLD hunting SOLD

1- 50 box of 7mm 160 grain Nosler Accubond. SOLD

1- 50 box 30 cal 180 grain Nosler Balistic Tip. SOLD

6- 50 box 30 cal 180 grain Nosler Accubond SOLD
Those marks and your failure to eject issues may not be related.

Do you have dummy rounds? Do they cycle with bolt fully into battery?

Can you post pics of the bolt face and primer end of spent cases?
You can’t change their minds, so might as well go the extra inch.
I avoid brownells for the same reason. Their shipping has been horrible for as long as I can remember. I dont get along with their website very well either, just kindof a mess. I couldn't find a particular bullet once, got on their backorder, they shipped them eventually and I noticed they were 50% more than most other vendors. They could not have cared less when I contacted them about it.
Fuck! I clicked thinking this was some new SH swag!

“Sex Strike” cologne por homme
By Frank Galli
giphy.gif
Looking to sell my Gen 1 XLR element for a Rem 700 s/a. Used in some matches, but good overall condition. I have a picatinny rail installed on the forend but will ship with the stud as well.
Includes: pic rail, qd sling attachment and pig skin barricade pad
$SOLD

Triggertech special curved- approx 1000 rounds on it. Would like to trade for a flat shoe model or $150 shipped.

CMC 3.5 lb Flat Shoe single stage AR15. Approx 500 rds on it. $SOLD

MPA brake 6.5 CM. Got it with another purchase and don’t intend to use. It looks pretty scuffed up and dirty from the previous owner. $SOLD

PayPal f&f or add 3%
Many ppl here clearly have that sort of fettish.

My fettish is logic and reason.

Both in VERY short supply in this forum.

We know it's not spelling and grammar.

That is hurtful. I don't have zits.

He started being mean on the first page.
He's like an abusive boyfriend, it just gets worse over time.

Wholly Beejuzus. I'm doing what I can to go through this fucking train wreck but keep getting interrupted. So far I've Sharted 1 and a half times, had 2 seizures, been stricken with a lazy eye, and I've got apparently the onslaught of a major UTI coming on. Feels kinda like that tingling sensation ya get when you're about to get a sore throat, but different.

@THEIS Behave. ;)

We need to introduce Jimmy to Howie. Met on SnipersHideMatch.com. :love:
Anyone else like Puppies?

I like puppies,
I mean I kind of prefer Nekos a bit better as they tend to be a bit more slutty and DTF for some kinky stuff right away, but puppies are always great fun too.

Status
Not open for further replies.