• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Bears & sex toys....."the gimp" found dead

Re: Bears & sex toys....."the gimp" found dead

From the comments field LOL, that's weird, just weird.
People can do what they want but there is a consequence if you die that way..

I think the police should start interviewing the bears as the death seems a little <span style="font-style: italic">grizzly.</span>

How emBEARasing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">face down on a water bed. He was bound to the bed with handcuffs, chains and padlocks....

He was also wearing a leather mask with the eyes and mouth zipped shut and a two-piece metal sphere covering his head.....

There was an assistant, but that is under investigation.

</div></div>

Peter_Sellers.jpg

If he had been covered in cornflakes with a banana sticking out of his *ss I'd suspect a cereal killer..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If he had been covered in cornflakes with a banana sticking out of his *ss I'd suspect a cereal killer.. </div></div>

LOL

My dad is from Stanwood- interesting - sure has exploded in growth the past ten years..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My dad is from Stanwood- interesting - sure has exploded in growth the past ten years.. </div></div>

Yeah it has. I moved here when I was 6 I think, and I'm 23 now.... We have two grocery stores now!!!

I'll be seeing the scene photos on YNC in a few!!! lol

Poor guy!!!

I have a fear of dying while shitting, or naked... But this takes the cake!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And I thought David Carradine's death looked bad.</div></div>

Man, you got that right!!!

sounds gangsta to me. once when i was trying to gain access to a jobsite by datin this little freak i had to don just sich a suit to win her trust. even had this big long purple clown balloon to tease her with. luckily it all turned out fine for me and i escaped by gettin back to me hideout and jetpacking to area 51.
however i wonder if someone had caught me and stuffed me purple ballon in me mouth and zipped up me mouth and eye slits...i mighta ben this guy. scary stuff the gangsta life. grove street for life.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArcticLight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My dad is from Stanwood- interesting - sure has exploded in growth the past ten years.. </div></div>

Yeah it has. I moved here when I was 6 I think, and I'm 23 now.... We have two grocery stores now!!! </div></div>

And rush hour traffic on I-5 that can't be rivaled....used to be easy to drive once you got out of Everett but then all the seattle people moved up there...

Nice place tho, arlington just up the road, dad had some beautiful property that he had to sell in his divorce, bummer.

From the description, This guy makes "the Gimp" from Pulp Fiction seem well adjusted.

But this "assistant" who assited him by cuffing and shackeling him face down on a waterbead, stuffed a dildo down his throat, zipped the eyes and mouth on the leather mask shut, and buckled the sphere around his head, then left him that way while he died, is liable for Negligent Homicide at least, even if it was at the freak's request, and was "consentual". He didn't consent to choke.....to death....on that dildo. I guess it's hard to use the "Safe Word" when you are choking on a silicon schlong.
I haven't seen any pictures of him, but i may have seen a video....is this him, in the hotel room, in a little milkmaid dress, on his knees, when the maid walks in?

http://efukt.com/20767_Exhibitionist_Fail.html

So this toy was in his throat, he was bound to the bed with handcuffs, chains and padlocks, was wearing a leather mask with the eyes and mouth zipped shut and a two-piece metal sphere covering his head. Someone else was at the home and helped Mazzola with the bondage but had left before he died. Both suicide and homicide have been ruled out? And they are claiming it was an accident during sexual role play.

Really?

Oh ok, let me stuff this thing down your throut so you can't breathe, make it impossible for you to remove it by yourself and then leave. If you suffocate and die we'll just call it an accident.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Situation Normal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh ok, let me stuff this thing down your throut so you can't breathe, make it impossible for you to remove it by yourself and then leave. If you suffocate and die we'll just call it an accident.
</div></div>
It's called a accident if your other clients are the District Attorney, The Chief of Police, and the Governor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's called a accident if your other clients are the District Attorney, The Chief of Police, and the Governor. </div></div>

Haha too funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's called a accident if your other clients are the District Attorney, The Chief of Police, and the Governor </div></div>
LMAO! MMMHHHHMMMM you do kinda get that vibe here don't ya. "Nothing to see here...move along." "We see this all the time, not unusual, they were just having a little fun."
Sounds like an excellent way to murder someone with no repercussions.

That teenage co-worker is probably going to need some therapy after stumbling into that f'ed up scenario.