• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Beast shipped !

wolffman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2010
Oklahoma
Got an email from euro optic showing invoice paid and beast shipped on 4/2/2014 ! It's the mil R reticle

congrats. it would be interesting to hear your opinions when you get time behind it.

I am still saving my money......

I too am on the wait list from euro optic for an h59. Cant wait to get that email that mine is ready to ship!

Euro Optic got one of these today. I am number 7 on the list.

Did you also order the h59 or a different reticle?

Im 11th. Wonder if there are 11 orders ahead of me all together or 11 orders for that reticle/model.

Its the crocodile Dundee of scopes.

"You call that a scope, THIS is a scope"

Seriously though nice snag and a damn nice looking scope.

Good luck to you all! Can't wait for the reviews to start rolling in. I hope it's as good as it's been hyped up to be! I cancelled my BEAST order to help you guys out and am now waiting for the new Vortex Razor HD 4.5-27X to arrive.

I've messed with the Mil Beast with H59 (not at SHOT). Overall the glass is up there with the top manufacturers but I really disliked the .1 mil lever and having .2 mil clicks on the elevation turret. Then the windage turret has .1 mil clicks. Combine that with an elevation turret that is taller than a S&B DT MTC turret and you have a huge knob poking out the top. I'm extreme cold I can see issues with the turret lock, I foresee those who will never use the lock and those who will leave it locked forever if they use the H59. I think the one I played with was preproduction, I am interested to see what changes if any are made.

I believe the only changes Nightforce has published since the first ones were shown are the size of the 360 brake and the location of the windage lock.

Scheduled to be delivered today ! It's on its way as I text! Thanks again EuroOptics !!

The long awaited Nightforce BEAST.
10155631_704926256216557_248081266_n.jpg

The Nightforce BEAST elevation turret system in ½ MOA and ¼ MOA precision elevation lever. Notice the Brake Control knob on the top, this locks the turret from moving.
10176171_704929079549608_636541145_n.jpg

The Nightforce BEAST elevation turret system in 0.2 MRAD and 0.1 MRAD precision elevation lever.
10007533_704930606216122_1024586194_n.jpg

The Nightforce BEAST wind-age shown is in 1/4MOA, the MRAD units wind-age is 0.10 MILS. The red push button looks the turret at the 0 mark to adjust push the button in and make your corrections.
1525738_704932056215977_1402064665_n.jpg

The Nightforce BEAST push button illumination, push the button to adjust the brightness, hold the button down to change from green to red illumination.
1660351_704934789549037_743272461_n.jpg

Mike @ CSTACTICAL

Mike did great on pics. It's pretty awesome so far. Really like the turrets and there firmness. Will get it mounted this weekend on my Dta srs 338 lapua. Will keep ya posted

Word on the street, from a reliable source (I think) is that this was a limited production run to pacify the consumers for a while. Supposedly, more BEASTs won't be delivered for quite some time, as in up to 6 months.

Any truth to this?

Thanks.
Wouldn't surprise me. That would be a great marketing move-keeping the natives from getting too restless. Especially, the the new Razor HD due out this June or July. THE RACE IS ON-ANY BETS.

Mike,
Great photes and appreciate the info... Based on the following post...I would say they are in the pipeline... Switchview info is much appreciated.
Thank you..

Last edited:
I received my Mil/Mil version, in case anyone is wondering the MGM switchview for the HDMR scopes fits perfectly on the Beast.

I received my Mil/Mil version, in case anyone is wondering the MGM switchview for the HDMR scopes fits perfectly on the Beast.

Thanks for the heads up on the switchview. Mine with the H-59 is supposed to ship today, or early next week. I wont believe it until I see the tracking number

I got my MIL version on Friday. The glass is amazing and I have never seen a scope pick up color like this one. It truly is a Beast though, scope is a tank.

I have a few more pics at 5 and 25x. The phone camera does not do the scope justice and I think I have reached my "daily quota" for posting pictures (or I'm too dumb to figure it out). Either way I will post more soon along with a review of my new Spartan Precision 338LM (I don't pick up the gun until the 22nd).

Eurooptic did not receive any H59s. I am first on the list. As you can imagine, I was a little pissed when I saw that they recieved one and I was not called. This however is not the case. I'll let you guys know when I get it. I preordered and paid for this THE DAY Nightforce announced a preorder which was damn near a year ago.

Eurooptic did not receive any H59s. I am first on the list. As you can imagine, I was a little pissed when I saw that they recieved one and I was not called. This however is not the case. I'll let you guys know when I get it. I preordered and paid for this THE DAY Nightforce announced a preorder which was damn near a year ago.

I checked the date on my order. 13 months almost to the day.
On a side note, I thought the BEAST came with rings? Has anyone else heard this, or received rings?

I hear that a lot...

FYI my dad has a beast in a tpal spuhr mounted on his predatobr. It works very well. Alternatively, you could run a NF unimount with 20 moa slope. That would work too. GDI will fit I believe, you could get that in 20 moa if you wanted. Lots of great stuff out there.

FYI my dad has a beast in a tpal spuhr mounted on his predatobr. It works very well. Alternatively, you could run a NF unimount with 20 moa slope. That would work too. GDI will fit I believe, you could get that in 20 moa if you wanted. Lots of great stuff out there.

Thanks jaycoux,
I'll look at the t-pal. The LaRue mount was free, I planned on using it until Beast specific Sphur is out. Hopefully that isn't going to be 13 months out.

Dang, I was very close to getting the SPUHR but I went with LaRue... After seeing lowlight's set up I'm starting to have second thoughts.

Any reason you are not running the flip up caps that came with the BEAST? I see that you have the bikini cover in your pic.

I just ordered 1.125" NF rings with mine. They worked out perfectly to line up with my NV rail. I'm more then happy with this setup. This may be my favorite optic I have ever used.