• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beenjammins pics of Beautiful Jordan Hare Stadium

beenjammin

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Veer_G asked me to share some pics here they are.

If we do happen to lose today to Mizzou, Ill still be the proudest fan in college football. Auburn has achieve more then anyone expected and has two games that will be remembered for all time. Mizzou is another team like us that goes underrated and played their hearts out this year. If they win, they deserve it also I also agree they should jump Ohio State. I have no ill will toward them at all.

Michigan state is looking pretty good Ben. I hope you guys get a chance at Florida state. I have been all over the SEC watching the Dawgs. The Auburn fans are among the best to party with. Good luck with the Seminoles.

The Big 10 game is a snoozer as expected. OSU may end up winning but has no business being in the BCS Championship game.

Congrats to Auburn for a great win and an SEC Championship!

I know you guys just won one a few years ago but I think I would give me left arm to get to see the dawgs play for one. You have to enjoy it while it is here.