• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Begara quality

Hi,

LOLOLOL I have not crawfished once...
I simply (well complex to you) listed out industry experience....what do you do for a living, lol?
How many audits/investigations have you conducted at firearm distributors for DDTC (Because upon Customs Exodus team inspections the wrong or severely tampered with item is being exported), at request of Insurance Companies, Manufacturers, etc??

IF mfg torqued barrels to 500ft/lbs then someone would bitch about they too hard to get off...LOLOL

Edited To Add:
YES I have seen that and lots more in regards to what distributor employees will do.
Just ask RSR CEO about why they stopped exporting firearms several years back....because I was directly involved in that situation and it way way worse than someone messing with barrels...

Sincerely,
Theis
Sorry, but I don't see dealer sabatoge as that widespread of an issue, especially workers loosening barrels.

Honestly, you're saying that's an issue?

Distributors committing sabatoge is more of an issue than MFG defects?

"Say bro! Check this out! When I was on break, I unboxed a dozen rifles, took the stock off, and loosened the barrels a bit. It's gonna blow the customer's mind!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Ser Arthur Dayne
Sorry, but I don't see dealer sabatoge as that widespread of an issue, especially workers loosening barrels.

Honestly, you're saying that's an issue?

Distributors committing sabatoge is more of an issue than MFG defects?

"Say bro! Check this out! When I was on break, I unboxed a dozen rifles, took the stock off, and loosened the barrels a bit. It's gonna blow the customer's mind!"

Hi,

Still waiting for you to answer the questions listed in previous post, lololol

It is such a large concern/issue that manufacturers are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to bring inside sales departments under their roofs to go as close to consumer direct as possible, compared to having 2 sales people to handle 5 distributors.

To the point we seen at the last NDIA meetings that roundtables pertaining to setting up transfer networks instead of dealer networks were discussed.
To the point we see manufacturers transitioning from the distributor model to the direct to dealer model.

BOTH cost the manufacturer a shitload more payroll and office expenses...but BOTH remove an entire segment of potential issues.

Edited To Add:
Riddle me this, lol....
What does the OP think Bergara needs to to in regards to "More" than fix the problem in order to regain his business (Even though he doesn't do business with them..he does it through a distributor).
Has he threatened to stop doing business with the entity in which he purchased the firearm?

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokay444
I pulled the barrel off my B14 ridge just last month to have the receiver faced 8thou and trued up so I could install a new, heftier recoil lug. The barrel was on good and tight when I pulled it off. Took a few good whacks from the dead-blow on the action wrench shaft to get it to loosen.

I'm guessing your sample size of one is a bit of a fluke.. Every company who makes a mechanical device will eventually make a lemon. The more a company produces, the more lemons are bound to make it out the door. It just happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffjoey
Hi,

Still waiting for you to answer the questions listed in previous post, lololol

It is such a large concern/issue that manufacturers are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to bring inside sales departments under their roofs to go as close to consumer direct as possible, compared to having 2 sales people to handle 5 distributors.

To the point we seen at the last NDIA meetings that roundtables pertaining to setting up transfer networks instead of dealer networks were discussed.
To the point we see manufacturers transitioning from the distributor model to the direct to dealer model.

BOTH cost the manufacturer a shitload more payroll and office expenses...but BOTH remove an entire segment of potential issues.

Edited To Add:
Riddle me this, lol....
What does the OP think Bergara needs to to in regards to "More" than fix the problem in order to regain his business (Even though he doesn't do business with them..he does it through a distributor).
Has he threatened to stop doing business with the entity in which he purchased the firearm?

Sincerely,
Theis
I never said they need to do anything past fix the issue.
My concern is the number of rifles obviously not being QC'ed.

You're throwing out a lot of irrelevant information.
My argument is fhat QC should be better, with more (at least some) oversight.

Your argument seems to be that any issues can be traced back to disgruntled employees.

Last edited:
Hi,

You keep editing long after you reply, lol.

Still waiting on your answers, just in case you accidentally overlooked that.

You clearly know as much about firearms industry as I do hvac...

I am throwing out to the OP, I have made no statement to your lug issue whatsoever..

I can go on and on all day about direct work knowledge of what goes on in the firearms industry...whether you have heard of it or not.

My argument is that the OP is so far out of line that it is ridiculous.
My argument is that the OP is wanting something for nothing..per his own words.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi guys,

I will post in here because I am here to help in any way that I can. The OP or his customer posted about this situation on a Facebook page Sunday evening. Just a little bit later I responded on how to contact me today so that I could help him get this taken care of. He now has an RMA and a shipping label to send it back to us. Are we perfect? Unfortunately no. Sometimes something like this can happen and we will do what we can to correct that problem. I would guess that you will not get that sort of response on a Sunday from someone like myself or even our CEO who monitors the page as well and will jump in to take care of a customer from many other manufactures. If someone here has an issue please reach out to me and I will do what I can to help. Call me at the office at 770-449-4687 or email me at [email protected] or message me here.

-Chad Gibbs

love my bergara ridge sp and got my brother to buy one too. As soon as a 308 ridge SP is available I'm planning on picking one up. Found a bunch of 308 ammo I loaded years back and nothing to shoot it with!

I know Mike@TacOps would be available from just about anytime to anytime.
I am sure he would. I have never met him but it seems that is the case. I was more referencing larger manufactures and not an individual owned company. We do the best we can to take care of all of our customers if an issue arises.

Last edited:
Hi,

My point is and you are clearly clueless lol..

Why should manufacturer be held responsible for shit that a damn mouth breathing idiot at distributor did while finger fucking the rifle.

Also you do know their rifles don't come into USA and go straight to distributor or dealers right?? The go to USA Bergara facility so Spain has zero to do with anything.

Also you do know that distributors fire inventory, compliance and warehouse workers every quarter for shit from finger fucking all the way through purposely messing stuff up because they are fanboys of another manufacturer right?

There is a reason some manufacturers deal exclusively with a single, specific distributor channel instead of all them.

The fact that you do not know and/or realize such shows all your knowledge of the firearms industry is single sided.

The fact the OP states the manufacturer needs to do MORE than just make it right to keep his business....tells me everything I need to know.
Exactly what else does he want them to do?
Especially if he purchased from elsewhere....

Sincerely,
Theis
I am a high end pro audio distributor and I would find it unthinkable for any of the brands I represent not to get involved. In fact I took over distribution of my main brand because the previous distributor failed in providi g quality support. If the US disyåtributor acted like tyis, they would be on their ass and the main office would make tyings right.

I am a high end pro audio distributor and I would find it unthinkable for any of the brands I represent not to get involved. In fact I took over distribution of my main brand because the previous distributor failed in providi g quality support. If the US disyåtributor acted like tyis, they would be on their ass and the main office would make tyings right.
Well, from what @Chad@Bergara posted above, it seems they are taking care of it at the mfg level. Doesnt get much better than that IMO.

I was less than impressed with Bergara's response to my HMRs bolt issue.
I never fired the gun.
Customer service basically said "yeah, you could try lapping it"
Uh, FUCK YOU!

I said that it was going to take more than that. They said send it in, but I was burned, and not in the mood. My LGS simply refunded my $, and took it out of my name.
I keep seeing "Send it back, they'll make it right!"
I understand manufacturing, and I understand things happen, but what I'm seeing is a 100% lack of QC checks.
Guns are NOT being assembled correctly, and they are NOT being checked. I don't want to send it back, I want it right the first time. That's not too much to ask from a firearms MFG. It's not like we're complaining about the consistency of potato chips. It's a firearm. Inspect the damn thing before it leaves the facility!

I honestly question if they have a QC department, and if ANYONE actually inspects the rifles before they leave the factory.

95833431218542356946.jpg

76094325576330255630.jpg
I have the opposite issue with my B14. The bolt is so loose that I can push it back and forth a good 16th of an inch it is literally the looses bolt action I've ever owned. Bergara customer service told me all of their bolt gun's was made this way. For a $800 rifle this is unacceptable when I sell it I will never purchase another Bergara again.

• Haha
Reactions: CrabsandFootball
Hi guys,

I will post in here because I am here to help in any way that I can. The OP or his customer posted about this situation on a Facebook page Sunday evening. Just a little bit later I responded on how to contact me today so that I could help him get this taken care of. He now has an RMA and a shipping label to send it back to us. Are we perfect? Unfortunately no. Sometimes something like this can happen and we will do what we can to correct that problem. I would guess that you will not get that sort of response on a Sunday from someone like myself or even our CEO who monitors the page as well and will jump in to take care of a customer from many other manufactures. If someone here has an issue please reach out to me and I will do what I can to help. Call me at the office at 770-449-4687 or email me at [email protected] or message me here.

-Chad Gibbs
I don’t personally own a Bergara but this is great to see.

I just bought my second Bergara HMR, this time in 308. Several acquaintances have them, too. I haven't seen any issues with them, barrels were all torqued down, bolts are running fine and they plain shoot.
They are 25 % less expensive than Tikkas, too and the HMR comes with a decent stock.
Seeing customer service directly responding on forums is nice.

I'm happy with Bergara.

Reactions: LoCal247
Taking care of would include seriously considering a change of distributor.
How so? Do you know that the distributor is to blame for your lack of customer service? If you have an issue, its very easy to contact them direct, so I don't really see what your beef with the distributor is.. Did they directly loosen the barrel on you? Did they directly put the sand in your vagina? Or was it always there?

Warranty - Bergara Rifles USA

When you have a problem with a firearm or accessory it can be SUPER frustrating. I know the urge is to bash them and tell all your friends brand X sucks.

I however have found that contacting the manufacturer or asking for help gives a ton of better results than just being pissed off.
I had a shotgun blow out a barrel (no obstruction). Fixed even though it was out of warranty.
I had no end of troubles can to start with. They made it right. Shot a .23 MOA group with it.
Had a concern about a handgun barrel. They made it right, no questions asked.

The key was I didnt go mouthing off on the forum--I asked for help from the manufactuer or in their known forum hangouts.
Every time I got 100% satistfaction: New Shotgun Barrel Installed Free. New Core to my Silencer (free), Free Inspection of the Barrel. They always went above and beyond and I am some two-bit nobody.

If you have an issue with your Bergara and it is something that I can help with I absolutely will. Get in contact with me. There are obviously somethings I can not do anything about. The customer that was not happy because when the trigger is not engaged there is movement in the bolt is one example. I wish I could have told him send it in and I can adjust that but that is how the rifle works. Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do. The OP that had a barrel loose? That I can fix. Some of you have reached out and that is why I am here. Let me know if I can help.

Reactions: LoCal247
Chad, while you are here, couple of questions. Thanks for the help!

Why 6x48 instead of 8 on the base screw holes?
Stocks with hinged floor plates, why not drop in AICS compatable?

Don’t Premier line rifles run 8-40 screws?

Reactions: ChadG460
Chad, while you are here, couple of questions. Thanks for the help!

Why 6x48 instead of 8 on the base screw holes?
Stocks with hinged floor plates, why not drop in AICS compatable?
It depends on what rifle you are talking about. All of our premier series rifles come with 8x40 screw holes. The B14 series comes in 6x40 because it is the most common size and much easier for customers to find bases in the stores that they are purchasing their rifles from. We get calls from people not knowing that the premier has 8x40 and not happy that they have to order bases vs going to a local shop and picking something up.

We offer the HMR line the Terrain and the Ridgeback with AICS pattern mag bottom metal. The other rifles are more hunting oriented so we set them up for a hinged floor plate. It seems that market research told our company that is what people preferred in a hunting gun. It is not uncommon to receive calls during hunting season from customer that lost their mags in the field.

-Chad

Reactions: squishee
It depends on what rifle you are talking about. All of our premier series rifles come with 8x40 screw holes. The B14 series comes in 6x40 because it is the most common size and much easier for customers to find bases in the stores that they are purchasing their rifles from. We get calls from people not knowing that the premier has 8x40 and not happy that they have to order bases vs going to a local shop and picking something up.

We offer the HMR line the Terrain and the Ridgeback with AICS pattern mag bottom metal. The other rifles are more hunting oriented so we set them up for a hinged floor plate. It seems that market research told our company that is what people preferred in a hunting gun. It is not uncommon to receive calls during hunting season from customer that lost their mags in the field.

-Chad
Haha, the old lost mag! Understood and thanks for the info. Just today a rifle I was trying to find showed up at the shop I work part time at-I was trying to find it via distributers last week. My gun budget is strained.

Reactions: ChadG460
I have the opposite issue with my B14. The bolt is so loose that I can push it back and forth a good 16th of an inch it is literally the looses bolt action I've ever owned. Bergara customer service told me all of their bolt gun's was made this way. For a $800 rifle this is unacceptable when I sell it I will never purchase another Bergara again.
Does it shoot sub MOA?

Reactions: striped1
I have ALOT of Bergaras and I’m extremely pleased with mine. Premier LRP Elite, Premier Highlander, B14 HMR, and B14 Ridge SP. All have been fantastic.
Same here.... my 6.5 PRC Premier Ridgeback is the nuts

I'm another disgusted Bergara owner.

Bought one several years ago, one of the more expensive chassis versions (can't recall the name.) When it arrived the thread protector could not be removed. Eventually I had to, literally, use channel locks, a heat gun, and solvent to get it off. I contacted Bergara and the guy said "Send me the part and we'll send you a new one and I'll find out what went wrong." I could see some micro burrs, or epoxy, on the theads. I sent it in, they sent me a new one and I never heard back. I contacted the guy and his emailed response was "did you address it to me?" No, I used the pre-paid return label they sent me. Nothing ever heard.

A year or so later I finally got around to put a scope on it. First, the rail they were using is way out of spec, it's not a Picatinny rail, and even when tight my rings moved around on the rail. So I got a new rail (my cost). There's only one available for the early Bergaras when they were using proprietary rail holes (they now use Rem 700 spacing.) The new rail was also out of spec, but worked better than the one from Bergara. So I went to boresight. Surprise: I can't boresight it w/out using all of my windage in one direction. After swapping rails, rings, and scopes, with all the same result, I can only conclude that the mounting holes are off. So the rifle sits there until I feel like calling Bergara and fighting with them over my expired warranty on an unfired and unfireable rifle.

Bought one several years ago, one of the more expensive chassis versions (can't recall the name.) When it arrived the thread protector could not be removed. Eventually I had to, literally, use channel locks, a heat gun, and solvent to get it off. I contacted Bergara and the guy said "Send me the part and we'll send you a new one and I'll find out what went wrong." I could see some micro burrs, or epoxy, on the theads. I sent it in, they sent me a new one and I never heard back. I contacted the guy and his emailed response was "did you address it to me?" No, I used the pre-paid return label they sent me. Nothing ever heard.

A year or so later I finally got around to put a scope on it. First, the rail they were using is way out of spec, it's not a Picatinny rail, and even when tight my rings moved around on the rail. So I got a new rail (my cost). There's only one available for the early Bergaras when they were using proprietary rail holes (they now use Rem 700 spacing.) The new rail was also out of spec, but worked better than the one from Bergara. So I went to boresight. Surprise: I can't boresight it w/out using all of my windage in one direction. After swapping rails, rings, and scopes, with all the same result, I can only conclude that the mounting holes are off. So the rifle sits there until I feel like calling Bergara and fighting with them over my expired warranty on an unfired and unfireable rifle.
Its literally easier to DM @Chad@Bergara or send an email to https://www.bergara.online/us/support/warranty/ and get it fixed, than to write all this stuff up in the public forum like you were personally wronged..

I really don't get it.

Bergara is a victim of two things. One, producing a nice, accurate rifle at a decent price, which has greatly increased demand. With increased demand comes increased production. With increased production comes the likelihood of a QC issue popping up here and there. And Two. They are falling victim to social media where when anyone has an issue the first thing they do is take it to the masses and present their gun as being the status quo for the producer at which point every owner who has had an issue will likely pile on top. And the new shooters whose guns run flawlessly start questioning their purchase.
In the jewelry industry we used to say that 100 perfectly satisfied clients will recommend one new client. While a single unhappy customer will tell 100 friends that your store is a terrible place to shop.
with the advent of social media this phenomenon is compounded. One unhappy (or in many cases uninformed or ignorant) customer can undo the positive feedback from 1000 satisfied owners. Based on the research I did on Bergara before buying two of their rifles, there appeared to be far more happy owners than anything else. While at the time I had to search hard to find a negative comment.
And there wasn’t a Single production rifle maker out there that I wasn’t able to find negative comments concerning their guns. Not one. So as a shooter on a budget, I went with the maker that has guys like Chad who are active and reading the comments and reaching out. I don’t see Remington or Savage doing the same. Now I’m building custom and that comes with its own set of quirks to deal with.
And if you think you are immune to issues because you bought a custom, dream on. How many times have we seen issues with high end trigger makers, action makers etc, scope manufacturers etc.
Its the nature of the beast. Deal with it and move on.

I understand the disappointment of the original poster however, I can't think of any manufacturer that hasn't experienced major issues with their product(s). Maybe I missed it but, before you flame a manufacturer, I would like to see their response to solving your problem.

Reactions: Mike Casselton
Bergara is a victim of two things. One, producing a nice, accurate rifle at a decent price, which has greatly increased demand. With increased demand comes increased production. With increased production comes the likelihood of a QC issue popping up here and there. And Two. They are falling victim to social media where when anyone has an issue the first thing they do is take it to the masses and present their gun as being the status quo for the producer at which point every owner who has had an issue will likely pile on top. And the new shooters whose guns run flawlessly start questioning their purchase.
In the jewelry industry we used to say that 100 perfectly satisfied clients will recommend one new client. While a single unhappy customer will tell 100 friends that your store is a terrible place to shop.
with the advent of social media this phenomenon is compounded. One unhappy (or in many cases uninformed or ignorant) customer can undo the positive feedback from 1000 satisfied owners. Based on the research I did on Bergara before buying two of their rifles, there appeared to be far more happy owners than anything else. While at the time I had to search hard to find a negative comment.
And there wasn’t a Single production rifle maker out there that I wasn’t able to find negative comments concerning their guns. Not one. So as a shooter on a budget, I went with the maker that has guys like Chad who are active and reading the comments and reaching out. I don’t see Remington or Savage doing the same. Now I’m building custom and that comes with its own set of quirks to deal with.
And if you think you are immune to issues because you bought a custom, dream on. How many times have we seen issues with high end trigger makers, action makers etc, scope manufacturers etc.
Its the nature of the beast. Deal with it and move on.
The more people pay the more 'awesome' the warranty is when it breaks story. But if something needs work and it's not 3x the cost of a competitor then it broke b/c it's cheap crap or the company sucks even if the company jumps in to fix it. Rifles, glass, bipods.....it's comical to me the way these stories play out on forums. My B14 has a bolt face I'm not thrilled with, but it's a sub 1/2" gun when I do my job and even better when my buddy who is a much better shot is behind it he's been trying to buy it from me! Chad offered to have me send it in and sent me a FedEx ticket and I'm probably going to do that in June when I take some vacation time. I've thought about a Bighorn/Bartlein custom, but quite frankly I'd be hard pressed to see the value in it given the way my 900 rifle shoots. Do I need more than sub 1/2? I personally don't and had someone shown me what my HMR was capable of b/f plopping down money I'd of paid 2k for it....even with a less than perfect bolt face b/c I realize sub 1/2" rifles don't grow on trees.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paul1262
Hi,

You keep editing long after you reply, lol.

Still waiting on your answers, just in case you accidentally overlooked that.

You clearly know as much about firearms industry as I do hvac...

I am throwing out to the OP, I have made no statement to your lug issue whatsoever..

I can go on and on all day about direct work knowledge of what goes on in the firearms industry...whether you have heard of it or not.

My argument is that the OP is so far out of line that it is ridiculous.
My argument is that the OP is wanting something for nothing..per his own words.

Sincerely,
Theis
No I don't want more than the rifle to be fixed. There are several grammar errors in my post. Remington in not I'm holding pattern and I meant to say they are going to have to do more quality wise. But I was interupted during the text at my small kitchen table shop. A cycle finished on one of my haas v2ss cncs. My small shop has a break room. I realize things slip by in production, when I called they were nice. They even said the torque specs were 65# if I wanted to take care of it. I really don't care who dislikes my post, but I don't answer to you. All brands have their fanboi's. Maybe id have bought more than one had what I wanted been in stock. None of my AR's go out that way. I make some parts and source others.

OMG!!
It moves a 16th of an inch?

What is this world coming to where you can't buy a complete $800 rifle that has the tolerances of a Borden Rimrock BR action?

(BTW, the bare action is $1475)

Gimme a break. You're just showing your ignorance on what makes a rifle shoot well and function properly.

Two rails and still your rings don't fit correctly?

Ya think maybe it's not the rails, but your rings could be out of spec? Naaah, couldn't be.

Channel locks? Channel locks? Nothing like crushing something round into an ellipse and not understanding why it won't unscrew.

Just so you guys know, I don't own a Bergara, nor have I owned one in the past.

This thread makes me want to buy one though.

OMG!!
It moves a 16th of an inch?

What is this world coming to where you can't buy a complete $800 rifle that has the tolerances of a Borden Rimrock BR action?

(BTW, the bare action is $1475)

Gimme a break. You're just showing your ignorance on what makes a rifle shoot well and function properly.
I've been hunting and shooting firearms probably longer then you've on this planet so don't lecture me on how a firearm should shoot and function. I didn't join this forum to be criticized by people just because I have a certain issue with a firearm regardless of the brand. I was just wanting to see if other people were expecting the same issue.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
I've been hunting and shooting firearms probably longer then you've on this planet so don't lecture me on how a firearm should shoot and function. I didn't join this forum to be criticized by people just because I have a certain issue with a firearm regardless of the brand. I was just wanting to see if other people were expecting the same issue.
Then you shouldnt say stupid shit in your first week here if you dont want to be pilled on . Your first thread is also in indication you lack the knowledge the be successful here . There are better fudd forums out there for you .
https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/bergara-b14-hunter.7060056/#post-9283038

Statement #1.
I seriously doubt you have any idea of how old I might be. AKA ignorance on your part.

Statement #2.
No-one is lecturing you. You apparently don't understand the difference in a lecture and pointing out someone's lack of knowledge. Which, by the way can be eliminated by learning something vs regurgitating nonsense that you heard or read on the web.
Also, please point out where I "lectured" you on how a firearm should shoot. I'm truly curious what makes you believe I said anything about how your rifle or anyone else's in this thread shoots.

Statement #3.
Why did you join this forum? You became a member on Friday and you have a total of 7 posts as I write this.
By all appearances you joined to dogpile on this thread.
Prove me wrong.

Last statement.
You wanted to see if anyone else experienced the issues you have.

Like others pointed out people are quick to go on forums, FB, etc to bash a product without first giving the manufacturer a chance to take care of you.
You failed miserably as a consumer.
They told you that is how they are manufactured yet you're still bitching.
You probably buy your car without a test drive too, right?

This entire line of bullshit reminds me of a so-called issue that the Clearwater PD was supposedly having with our ammunition.
They complained to other departments and on line about failures to fire with their revolvers.
Someone told them to contact us.

I shot 5k rounds over a couple of days with zero issues with our in house revolvers.
So, we requested the actual firearms that had these issues.
Sure enough they replicated the issues.

Cutting to the chase, it was caused by a total lack of maintenance/cleaning of the weapons.
They were so bad they had rust on the trigger surfaces and to top it off, fuckin food particles down in the hammer areas.
Two lousy drops of oil in the trigger/hammer area and voilá, problem went away.
I wrote a detailed letter to their chief about the lack of maintenance and overall care of their weapons. We never had any other issues.

Why did I write all of that ^^^?
Because people love to bitch and complain, but they won't take the time to contact a manufacturer so the issue can be resolved.

Most manufacturers will bend over backwards to take care of their customers because it's vital to their survival, and it's the right thing to do.

For you to complain about bolt wiggle on a field rifle is ludacris.

If you want tight bolt fit tolerances, pony up the big bucks or shut the fuck up about something you clearly know nothing about.

Accept it, or sell it and move on.

Last edited:
Starement #1.
I seriously doubt you have any idea of how old I might be. AKA ignorance on your part.

Statement #2.
No-one is lecturing you. You apparently don't understand the difference in a lecture and pointing out someone's lack of knowledge. Which, by the way can be eliminated by learning something vs regurgitating nonsense that you heard or read on the web.
Also, please point out where I "lectured" you on how a firearm should shoot. I'm truly curious what makes you believe I said anything about how your rifle or anyone else's in this thread shoots.

Statement #3.
Why did you join this forum? You became a member on Friday and you have a total of 7 posts as I write this.
By all appearances you joined to dogpile on this thread.
Prove me wrong.

Last statement.
You wanted to see if anyone else experienced the issues you have.

Like others pointed out people are quick to go on forums, FB, etc to bash a product without first giving the manufacturer a chance to take care of you.
You failed miserably as a consumer.
They told you that is how they are manufactured yet you're still bitching.
You probably buy your car without a test drive too, right?

This entire line of bullshit reminds me of a so-called issue that the Clearwater PD was supposedly having with our ammunition.
They complained to other departments and on line about failures to fire with their revolvers.
Someone told them to contact us.

I shot 5k rounds over a couple of days with zero issues with our in house revolvers.
So, we requested the actual firearms that had these issues.
Sure enough they replicated the issues.

Cutting to the chase, it was caused by a total lack of maintenance/cleaning of the weapons.
They were so bad they had rust on the trigger surfaces and to top it off, fuckin food particles down in the hammer areas.
Two lousy drops of oil in the trigger/hammer area and voilá, problem went away.
I wrote a detailed letter to their chief about the lack of maintenance and overall care of their weapons. We never had any other issues.

Why did I write all of that ^^^?
Because people love to bitch and complain, but they won't take the time to contact a manufacturer so the issue can be resolved.

Most manufacturers will bend over backwards to take care of their customers because it's vital to their survival, and it's the right thing to do.

For you to complain about bolt wiggle on a field rifle is ludacris.

If you want tight bolt fit tolerances, pony up the big bucks or shut the fuck up about something you clearly know nothing about.

Accept it, or sell it and move on.
Fuck you and the horse you road in on you pompous piece of shit as far as I'm concerned you can stick Begara and Snipers Hide up your fucking ass.

Fuck you and the horse you road in on you pompous piece of shit as far as I'm concerned you can stick Begara and Snipers Hide up your fucking ass.
Ahhh the reasoned and rational response of a Karen after being dissected. Well done ma'am. Well done. Also I believe The Bear Pit is a place you will LOVE trust me. Come on over!

You still haven't answered my question.

Did you join to criticize a brand?