• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bell & Carlson Cheek Piece Tension Knobs

Controlled Chaos Arms

Gun Plumber
Minuteman
I've been asked from several folks to provide a knob similar to those we have for the KMW adjustable cheek piece to be used on the Bell & Carlson stock. Here you go...

Simply unscrew a single screw, install the knob with the taper washer, and repeat on the second screw. DONE.

Offered in Black, OD Green, and Flat Dark Earth. Get yours now for $40 shipped (for the pair). Specify quantity and color please.

paypal info: unclemike13 @ msn.com
email info: unclemike13 @ msn.com

Here are some pics:

Haven't gotten them yet. Unless they were in the mail yesterday. Didn't check it.

I'll post up my thoughts as soon as I get them. Thanks again

Just got these things in the mail today. All I gotta say is... Fucking Awesome CCA. These things are solid and even though it may be something small, its something that you'll appreciate. When I'm in need to pull the bolt for any reason, I always had to whip out the allen wrench. That is if I didn't forget it on the bench. Now I can just twist like all the rest that CCA has helped out with.

Now all I have to do now is get something to keep my posts the right height and not mess up my cheek weld. Probably just paint the posts or something.

Sorry if these pics look similar, but I have the same stock that CCA used to show his off.