• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns Benchmade may have messed up....

They were not trying to promote what they were doing and I really dont see what they did wrong. There are guns destroyed every day by law enforcement across the country. I personally feel this shit is way out of hand.

Bullshit......complete and utter bullshit ! They promoted it on facebook/twitter. You're out of your mind.

The private sector (benchmade) has no business participating in the erosion of anyone's rights, particularly the second amendment. The government is supposed to protect the public's Constitutionally guaranteed Rights, not undermine them. The private sector (again, benchmade) has no business participating in that erosion process. If they, or any other private/publicly held company do participate in so undermining our rights (your's included) they deserve the full wrath of the public. Up to and including their bankruptcy proceedings.

Which direction?

Sideways, covered with OC spray...

I am just glad that I have never invested in Benchmade products before. There are plenty of rugged and utilitarian tools out there that get the job done, without the extra unneeded price tag.

I bet they are feeling the heat now. Just here alone everybody is shitting on them. :ROFLMAO: I wonder what levels of clowning are being achieved in other parts of the Internet firearms world.

Anyone that owns a business in retail will understand this move that benchmade did. While I dont agree with it, you have to look at the whole picture from their point of view.

That police dept probably buys quite a few benchmade knives for their officers every year if I was guessing. If this police chief that is a loyal customer ask you to help him or use a tool of yours for 30 min or so, well, I would do it. If you have a loyal customer even a small one you have to take care of them. They were not trying to promote what they were doing and I really dont see what they did wrong. There are guns destroyed every day by law enforcement across the country. I personally feel this shit is way out of hand.

I think most people are more concerned that Benchmade has been making political contributions to anti-gun politicians since at least 2014, something many were unaware of before the gun destruction thing focused attention on BM's political activity.

Guns are not always auctioned off. Bench made supports our local LE, Fire, medical. Big time. I know some guns people don’t want back because a family member took their life with it. There is many reasons LE ends up with guns that end up being destroyed. My concern is who benchmade donated money to for campaigns. Almost all Democrats. So is it all Democrats because they only had Democrats to vote for and chose the less of two evils ? It is Oregon . They could just be liberals but before I decide that I want more info .

They are supporting Democrats in NM and CO, all of whom are anti-2A

I buy my knives from a small family business of Craftspeople out in AZ that are of the correct political persuasion.

It seems just about all the big corporations and even the mid sized ones are all rushing to join the SJW Communists as fast as they can and turn over the money you gave them to help fund those that hate you.

it definitely wasn’t a smart move. I’m not going to throw my benchmades in the trash for this. But I will definitely be purchasing from Zero Tolerance from now on.

Never owned one, never will now. Question? Are they making knives out of the destroyed firearms? I say make a firearm out of their knives! Only problem is that the donor BM knives will already have been paid for.

I really don't care about the guns.....it's the political donations, they are funding the very people who very much want to take them from you.
I also think they must've added "How to Brick Your Business 101" to the Business Dept. of all higher education institutions.

Reactions: FatBoy
This opened up rabbit hole is interesting.
Someone look an post the Donations from Surefire LLC, (PAC) an see who they went to, an what those libtards supported. Some of this shit you just can't make up,...

Yeah, but look at the 2012 cycle. It makes one wonder about their relationship with Loretta Sanchez though. It's weird when she left congress the contributions to any political party dry up, hhhmmmmm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tx_Aggie
I ditched my gillet razor for crapping on men and picked up a different brand.

How do I explain this one to my wife?
Your wife doesnt really need explaining, give her the nightly medicine and tell her to go make you a sandwich (cautiously looks over shoulder for wife...)

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Benchmade needs a pineapple up the ass!

Here is a Hawaiian pineapple for those MF!:ROFLMAO:
pine apple.jpg

Reactions: jmb1911 and Stevo86
The virtuous protest virtue signaling by doing their own virtue signaling. Very funny. I get it. We're talking disposable income and you've got plenty of choices. Don't think a company will miss you. I know what you're saying- "but we're the core of their business. Look what happened to Dick's!" Yes, let's look, shall we?

https://footwearnews.com/2018/busin...oods-gun-policy-increase-foot-traffic-519006/

One should hope BM doesn't get the Dicks treatment...

The guns were refuse, piling up is some storage room in the PD. They are barred from selling them, donating them, or binning them whole. How do they get rid of them? Chop them up, then bin them. What special equipment does BM have? My guess is that they had some people that could do the deed while the PD ate donuts. Why did BM do it? I'm sure the PD made a salient argument as to why it was the neighborly thing to do. Why does BM donate to democrats? Probably because that's the only realistic game in town in Oregon. Why don't they move? Economics trumps politics in business is my guess?

Am I trying to excuse BM? Nope, but I'm out of indignation. Spend your money where it makes you happy. I've got a couple of BMs, but their offerings don't really do it for me so this is just one more reason not to buy. But, I think this will be a blip on BMs radar, regardless of what they are saying on Facebook and Twitter. I think Mike Gundy said it best...

The virtuous protest virtue signaling by doing their own virtue signaling. Very funny. I get it. We're talking disposable income and you've got plenty of choices. Don't think a company will miss you. I know what you're saying- "but we're the core of their business. Look what happened to Dick's!" Yes, let's look, shall we?

https://footwearnews.com/2018/busin...oods-gun-policy-increase-foot-traffic-519006/

One should hope BM doesn't get the Dicks treatment...

The guns were refuse, piling up is some storage room in the PD. They are barred from selling them, donating them, or binning them whole. How do they get rid of them? Chop them up, then bin them. What special equipment does BM have? My guess is that they had some people that could do the deed while the PD ate donuts. Why did BM do it? I'm sure the PD made a salient argument as to why it was the neighborly thing to do. Why does BM donate to democrats? Probably because that's the only realistic game in town in Oregon. Why don't they move? Economics trumps politics in business is my guess?

Am I trying to excuse BM? Nope, but I'm out of indignation. Spend your money where it makes you happy. I've got a couple of BMs, but their offerings don't really do it for me so this is just one more reason not to buy. But, I think this will be a blip on BMs radar, regardless of what they are saying on Facebook and Twitter. I think Mike Gundy said it best...

A city that has a Police department probably also has a city shop. And that shop probably has an abrasive chop saw. It is not the business of a private company to cut up firearms. Sure they were ordered to be destroyed, and the PD had many other options beside a public display at a private company.

If the officers I am friends with asked me to borrow a chop saw, I would loan it to them. No one else beside myself and those officers would ever know about it, either.

Goddamnit. Was just gonna order an adamas auto...

So yeah, fuck them. I’m just glad that automation and AI are going to completely and apocalyptically ruin our country before the liberal utopia sets in...Sorta like being a little glad you are gonna die of cancer before the adult diapers and assisted living years.

Reactions: JimLee
They made an add showing off mens inherent "toxic masculinity".

Yea and really fucked up my shaving routine. Haven’t found a great replacement yet

And Christ Benchmade. Glade I saw this. Was planning to buy myself, father, and grandfather one in two weeks at a big event where a vendor has a case
Full and will engrave them etc.

Guess I’ll be looking else where now

Yea and really fucked up my shaving routine. Haven’t found a great replacement yet

And Christ Benchmade. Glade I saw this. Was planning to buy myself, father, and grandfather one in two weeks at a big event where a vendor has a case
Full and will engrave them etc.

Guess I’ll be looking else where now
I started using Harry's razors. Took a couple times to get used to a different handle-blade angle. But, all good now. I'll never buy Gillette again, after using them for my entire adult life.

I started using Harry's razors. Took a couple times to get used to a different handle-blade angle. But, all good now. I'll never buy Gillette again, after using them for my entire adult life.
My buddy was using them and dollar shave club. He Said they swindled him lol. Started off with great razors that eventually got worse and worse until he canceled. I’m currently using shick, they’re eh so so

My buddy was using them and dollar shave club. He Said they swindled him lol. Started off with great razors that eventually got worse and worse until he canceled. I’m currently using shick, they’re eh so so

No subscription with Harry's. I get them at Walmart.

Little before my time, but as good as Gillette used to be? Will stop at Walmart on my way home in a little bit to give it a go

If you don’t get sucked into buying all the fancy artisan soaps and such to go with it, a double edge safety razor is a fantastically cheap way to shave. The razor itself can be had for about $25-40 for a very nice model, and blades are about 5-20¢ each. I get 10 shaves or so per blade, so you do the math.

What got me was, as I mentioned, trying all the artisan “software.” I’m a sucker for a new experience, so I went a tad crazy trying a bunch of soap/aftershave from different artisans. But a DE safety razor can be used with the goop in the can, too. ;)

Reactions: kthomas
I use Harry's only because mine is OD green. It's ok. I found it rusted kinda quick which most things here in Colorado dont... I guess I don't think about it too much