• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beretta 92FS VS Sig Sauer P320 M-17

I don’t really care about the Berwtta vs Sig debate, but current gen Beretta Mec-gar mags hold 18 rnds flush fit, plus you can get +5 extensions (same as the Canik).

Everyone that grew up in the 80’s has to have at least one 92 in the collection. Because Martin Riggs and John MacLane.

My one Beretta is a 92G with all of Langdon Tactical’s goodies installed, including their RDO since me old eyes have a hard time focusing on irons anymore. Being a DA/SA fan personally I think the G model decocker is the way to go.
I thought the glock 19 in the no-holster, one in the chamber, AIWB carry was the "G" model, de-cocker...

...Or as I lovingly refer to it as the "ghetto vasectomy."

Reactions: Big Phish and ECK
Buy a FN 509. Sheesh this isn't hard. But then you have to figure out which RDS. And don't forget the belt. Can't be jumping with the wrong belt. And which thigh holster. Or you could attach to a chest rig. That looks cool. I have a chest rig for my belt. I'd link it but it's not publicly available.

I thought the glock 19 in the no-holster, one in the chamber, AIWB carry was the "G" model, de-cocker...

...Or as I lovingly refer to it as the "ghetto vasectomy."
I see what you did there… ouch

Personally I don’t have that much room down there to junk carry a 92G, YMMV….

Reactions: BJames
Jump out and shout oh fuck no
It was...

Take a 30 inch step and count to 4.
If my chute don't open wide, I have another one by my side.

And so on and so forth.....don't remember the rest honestly.
Something something, I'll hit the ground before you do ????
It's only been 40-45 years ... gimme a break, k ?

Oh. and Cajunized CZ all day long.
Had a Beretta, but it was a very early 85F, the good one, shoulda kept it save for the whimpy ass 380 round which is useless.
Had a Sig P220 Combat in 45 with 2 barrels, 1 stock, 1 threaded....would not feed a hollow point or semi wad cutter to save it's life, even after about 4-5 trips back to Sig....screw that junk, sold it.

I have both and was thinking about selling one but I think I'll hold onto them both but what a bunch of fags on this site. Can't even ask ask a question without bullshit. Fuck all of you! Bunch of keyboard tough guys! LOL!
1709814997245.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka