• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Bergara B14R barreled action & complete rifle.

It’s not much, however, I did receive a small shipment of Complete rifles today. BA’s are still enroute, no tracking, yet.

I currently have:

(3) Steel complete rifles
(3) CF complete rifles

Pricing is still the same as the initial post in this thread.

As always, 1st person to drop the payment, is the new owner. (I understand everyone is on different time zones and some may see this before others. But, I feel this is the best way to do biz with the entire USA. My store hours are F’d up from everyone else’s, so, I feel everyone has a fair shake.)

As always, I do NOT live on the Hide. As such, I do NOT check my Hide messages every 3.5 seconds. The very BEST way to contact me is, either, Text or Call my shop number (217-855-0016.) Please keep in mind, I have a brick and mortar store front and I only have 1 other employee. So, don’t get pissed if we don’t answer within milliseconds of your text. lol

BAD115D0-4A71-44E7-9D62-B7EA8B68E4B4.jpeg

Guys, I have 40 each (steel and CF BA’s and steel and CF complete) on order. As well as 200 extra magazine. They just ain’t shipping anything right now. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I will update this thread when I get tracking info.
Please put me down for a steel BA and extra mag!

My local club is supposed to get some BAs in soon but if not, I’m in for a steel and extra mag.

I’ll take a barreled action as soon as you get them in stock. Shot you a text last night as well so you’ve got my number.

Thanks
-Chris

I am looking for a left-handed barreled action or action by itself are y'all going to have any of these coming in or do you have any?

Reactions: dash4cash
Looking for a complete steel one as well. I will periodically check this thread for updates. Thanks

PREORDER info:

I will ONLY take pre-orders, but I will NOT take your money until I have the firearms en-route.

SO, please TEXT me: 217-855-0016

Real name
Snipers Hide user name
Item (Rh-LH, CF BA, CF complete, Steel BA, etc.)
Quantity

I don't want to take you guys' money until I have 100% confirmation of shipping. However, I have had so many requests, I feel I need to have some sort of "pre-order" list.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE: Text me the above info...Do NOT PM me. TEXTS ONLY!!. I will put you on the "pre-order" list by the time the texts are received. Also keep in mind, I will reply to your text when I, either, wake up or get off work. We are all on different times zones and work different shifts. So, don't get pissed if I don't reply to your text immediately.

I will continue to keep this thread updated with new stock.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

I just talked to my rep and I have a few BA's and complete rifles coming in.

I will ONLY take pre-orders, but I will NOT take your money until I have the firearms enroute.

SO, please TEXT me: 217-855-0016

Real name
Snipers Hide user name
Item (CF BA, CF complete, Steel BA, etc.)
Quantity

This is a trial basis to see how it works out. Like I mentioned in previous posts, I don't want to take you guys' money until I have 100% confirmation of shipping. However, I have had so many requests, I feel I need to have some sort of "pre-order" list.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE: Text me the above info. I will put you on the "pre-order" list by the time the texts are recieved. Also keep in mind, I will reply to your text when I, either, wake up or get off work. We are all on different times zones and work different shifts. So, don't get pissed if I don't reply to your text immediately.

I will continue to keep this thread updated with new stock.

Are you wanting to keep this to RH only? Or opening it to those that want a lefty even if they're not on the horizon yet?

Texted ya a little earlier, on the steel full rife. .22. RH

Last edited:
Reactions: A&8's
Wow!!!! WTF??? H-O-L-Y SHIT !!! Damner Boy !!!

The above are all the things I said this morning and again after I got off work this afternoon from my 'real job.' And that was regarding the number of texts I got. At 1st, I thought it must have been because I am such a stud.:cool: Then I realized, 'Nope, they just want my B14R's!'" :cautious:

Nonetheless, I believe I have replied to everyone's text. While the reply may seem "Canned" and "Pre-Typed" it...well, it was. Honestly, the 1st handful were actually personalized. However, having a 109 texts (yeah, no shit....109 texts from y'all wanting these things), I had to resort to a pre-typed response.

If I did not reply to your text....please hit me again. It's been a long day/evening!

Rich
Aces and Eights Firearms
217-855-0016

Reactions: Redvanes
Update:

Available:

RH CF BA: 3
RH CF Complete: 3
RH Steel BA: 0
RH Steel Complete: 5

No word on extra mags or any version of LH models.

Please refer to the above post ( CLICK >>>>>>HERE<<<<<<) to get your name on the pre-order list.

Also, please keep in mind my shop hours are Mon-Fri: 5:00pm-9:00pm CST. I work a real job M-F, in the daytime. I shoot matches, MD my own matches or teach classes on the weekends. So, if I don't reply to your text, it's not because I'm ignoring you. It is a lot easier if I don't open your text until I get to my shop. That way everything is time stamped when you sent it and I won't skip over someone's text.

Thank you,
Rich

Last edited:
Well, after several, several years of using Paypal and Venmo, they finally caught up to the fact I am a firearms retailer. As a result, they permanently shut my account down. I knew it was just a matter of time. It was good while it lasted. Oh well! I always knew this would happen sooner or later. So, when I received a payment, I would immediately transfer the funds to my bank. That way I wouldn't have a balance for them to freeze. I've heard too many horror stories about peoples money being locked up for months on end.

What does this mean to you? I can now only accept payment in the below form:

Credit Card via phone (+4%)
Money Order
Certified Check

NOTE: Any payments already received, we are good to go.

Rich

Last edited:
Well, after several, several years of using Paypal and Venmo, they finally caught up to the fact I am a firearms retailer. As a result, they permanently shut my account down. I knew it was just a matter of time. It was good while it lasted. Oh well!

What does this mean to you? I can now only accept payment in the below form:

Credit Card via phone (+4%)
Money Order
Certified Check

Rich
If we paid last week are we still good?