• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Bergara B14R barreled action & complete rifle.

Update (6-16-21 8:40am):

I currently have 6 CF BA in stock.

13 steel complete rifle and 10 steel barreled actions are being delivered today.

Also, I just got notification of 8 Left hand steel barreled actions being shipped to me in the next day or so.

Please refer >>>>>>>>>>>>>HERE<<<<<<<<<<<< to get on the preorder list.
Did those Steel BA's end up being delivered on Wednesday?

Looks like Eurooptic has mags in stock.

Addition mags available.

Just ordered 5. Thanks for the heads up!

Wow! Nothing like shitting on people PX threads!!!

I understand if you want “help a brother out” by letting them know.....send the a PM. Don’t direct someone to another seller on MY thread. This is my business!

READ THE RULES AND STICKY NOTES OF THE PX!!!!

Houston, we have a problem. Actually, 2 problems.

1.) I had a family emergency a couple days ago and won’t be back in the shop until, hopefully, Monday.

2.) I received the Left Handed guns today. However, they are Carbon Fiber barreled actions not the steel barreled actions I thought was coming in.

Between CF BA’s, Steel BA’s, Steel complete rifles and LF CF BA’s, I have a total of 49 B14R’s in the shop right now. Due to the family emergency, I have yet to contact everyone on the preorder list.

As of right now, I have 38 texts on my phone. Due to me not being at the shop (preorder list is there), I have not replied or even opened them. I am NOT ignoring y’all. If I open and reply to the text, it will get lost in a sea of incoming texts. It’s easier if I don’t even open the text until I’m at my computer (preorder list), so I can input your name. I know that may sound dumb, but I’m simple like that.

Wow! Nothing like shitting on people PX threads!!!

I understand if you want “help a brother out” by letting them know.....send the a PM. Don’t direct someone to another seller on MY thread. This is my business!

READ THE RULES AND STICKY NOTES OF THE PX!!!!
Won't happen again. Sorry

Reactions: DGD6MM
Mine came in yesterday. Going shooting Saturday morning. Gonna try some Eley Tenex amd SK Rifle Match.
20210622_165800.jpg

• Love
Reactions: A&8's
Alright guys, I'm back in the saddle again. I appreciate all of the patience while I was going thru some troubling family times.

With that said, I believe I have answered all the texts.

All B14R's have been logged in. The LH CF vs Steel thing has been cleared up. I was shipped LH CF BA's rather than the LH Steel BA's I was told I was going to be shipped. Nonetheless, the "wrong-handers" are at least a real thing and shipping.

I sent out a couple dozen texts tonight off the preorder list, for all of the models I have in stock. As before, I will grant 24hrs to reply, then I will move on to the next guy on the list. I have NOT contacted everyone on the preorder list in which I have current stock. I will continue tomorrow (Weds) when I open.

As of right now (10:23PM CST), it looks like I have: 11 RH CF BA's, 7 RH Steel BA's, 13 Steel complete and 8 LH CF BA's).

Keep in mind: I HAVE NOT TEXTED EVERYONE YET....I WILL PICKUP AGAIN TOMORROW EVENING. That being said, keep an eye out of a text.

Payment info: Zelle is doing something screwy. I have not been able to log on for the past few days. Tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, to no avail. I'm not going to piss with it anymore.

That being said, I will accept payment in the form of: Credit Card (+4%), money order or certified check.

One last note and not to sound like a dick. But, if you contact me wanting on the preorder list, please do your homework about my biz, PRIOR to contacting me. You may: check my feedback here on the Hide, call my shop, google me, whatever. But, when I get a text wanting to get put on the list, I return the text later stating I have said item ready, THEN you question if I am legit or not?!?! Even going so far as to state, You seem a little shady. Can I have a copy of your FFL or something? Well, kiss my redneck ass!! Do your homework before taking up my time. There are a shit ton of guys who will let me save them money and sell them a rifle. ((Sorry if that sounded bad, but it actually happened tonight. Annnnd, it's late and I'm tired and real job will come way too early in the am).

Rich

Update (7:30pm CST):

I have been texting people on the preorder list in the date and time I received the initial request. As of now, I have contacted everyone UP TO 5-30-21 6:15am. If you contacted me after that date and time, standby, I’m still contacting people. One man show makes it a tad rough, working a real job, running a retail storefront, gunsmithing, not to mention trying to keep up with a range and farm.
I have a rifle match Saturday and Sunday. So I will pick back up contacting guys Monday.
Inventory as of right now:

(10) RH CF barreled actions

(3) RH Steel barreled actions

(8) RH Steel complete Rifles

(3) LH CF barreled actions

Thanks,
Rich

Update (7:30pm CST):

I have been texting people on the preorder list in the date and time I received the initial request. As of now, I have contacted everyone UP TO 5-30-21 6:15am. If you contacted me after that date and time, standby, I’m still contacting people. One man show makes it a tad rough, working a real job, running a retail storefront, gunsmithing, not to mention trying to keep up with a range and farm.
I have a rifle match Saturday and Sunday. So I will pick back up contacting guys Monday.
Inventory as of right now:

(10) RH CF barreled actions

(3) RH Steel barreled actions

(8) RH Steel complete Rifles

(3) LH CF barreled actions

Thanks,
Rich

????

Yes. If you go back a few pages (Maybe on one of the other B14R posts), Frank already talked to me about this. I signed up then. $175/month.
We received a report on this post so checking. You do not have the Commercial Vendor tab under your name. You need to get with Frank and get that to avoid any further issues.

Text sent for one.

I'lol reply to your text when I open the shop on Monday, when I am in front of the preorder list. If I open and reply to the text now, it'll get buried in a sea of new texts between now then then.

Any steel ba available?

No Steel BA's in stock. However, you can text and get on the preorder list

Reactions: Kanwhitetails
I'lol reply to your text when I open the shop on Monday, when I am in front of the preorder list. If I open and reply to the text now, it'll get buried in a sea of new texts between now then then.

No Steel BA's in stock. However, you can text and get on the preorder list
No worries. Thanks.

Are these steel barreled actions coming in with any regularity? How long has it been taking? Thanks for any info.

Are these steel barreled actions coming in with any regularity? How long has it been taking? Thanks for any info.

Hit and miss. No ETA.

This is me speculating, based on selling over 200 Bergara's in the past 8 or so months. Again...This is just me speculating.

I would assume that Bergara is a small enough company that they do "runs" of certain rifles/calibers/etc. per monthly/quarterly/etc. The reason I same this is, when a certain model is available, the are generally available in very large quantities. Then they just seem to dry up.

For example: 6 months ago I couldn't get a 6.5 or 300PRC to save my soul. However, .22LR's were coming out of my ears. Fast forward to now, just the opposite. I can get 6.5 and 300PRC's anytime I want, but .22LR's are as scarce as hen's teeth.

I have ALL models of .22LR and .17HMR on perpetual backorder. Meaning, as soon as they get them in, my rep automatically sends them to me, until I tell him to stop. Which, with my current preorder list, I won't be telling him to stop anytime soon.

Rich