• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Bergara B14R barreled actions and complete rifles

Update:

Guys I have up'd my current order for all B14R BA's and complete rifles (40 ea of RH BA's-steel and CF; 20 ea of RH complete rifles-steel and CF; and 15 of all LH models). However, it has been 'crickets from the cheap seats" as far as any word on expected ship dates.

I don't know if (and this is ONLY SPECULATION) Bergara does "runs" of certain models, then moves onto the next model. It seemed that last quarter (Oct-Dec '20) I could get my hands on any number of B14R's. In fact, I moved over 180 B14R's from mid Oct last year until about 3 weeks ago, thanks to a large part of you guys. And for that, I am very much appreciated!! However, now, I can't get a B14R to save my soul. Although, there are more 300PRC Bergara's than I can shake a stick at. Which leads me to "assume" they make production runs of a certain model.

The above is the main reason why I don't want to take "Pre-Orders." I don't want to take yawl's money with no expected ship date. I just don't do biz like that. I know personally, I would rather have my money drawing int in my own account vs some retailer's account.

The very second I get any type of tracking for the ones I have on order, you guys will be the very 1st to know. I will update this thread, along with the counter-thread in the "RimFire" section of the PX.

Thanks for your understanding!

Rich

Last edited:
No they are not. All models show "Out of Stock and can be back ordered."
Sorry about that, could have sworn I saw the lefties in stock a few days ago. I ordered a B-14 HMR from them a week ago. Anyway, my mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: A&8's
UPDATE:

I just talked to my rep and I have a few BA's and complete rifles coming in.

I will ONLY take pre-orders, but I will NOT take your money until I have the firearms enroute.

SO, please TEXT me: 217-855-0016

Real name
Snipers Hide user name
Item (CF BA, CF complete, Steel BA, etc.)
Quantity

This is a trial basis to see how it works out. Like I mentioned in previous posts, I don't want to take you guys' money until I have 100% confirmation of shipping. However, I have had so many requests, I feel I need to have some sort of "pre-order" list.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE: Text me the above info. Do NOT PM me....TEXT only, please! I will put you on the "pre-order" list by the time the texts are received. Also keep in mind, I will reply to your text when I, either, wake up or get off work. We are all on different times zones and work different shifts. So, don't get pissed if I don't reply to your text immediately.

I will continue to keep this thread updated with new stock.

Last edited:
I talked to Bergara yesterday regarding the b14 Wilderness in 7mm mag I have on order, and it could be 3-6 months before I see it. Hoping yours come in sooner.

Wow!!!! WTF??? H-O-L-Y SHIT !!! Damner Boy !!!

The above are all the things I said this morning and again after I got off work this afternoon from my 'real job.' And that was regarding the number of texts I got. At 1st, I thought it must have been because I am such a stud.:cool: Then I realized, 'Nope, they just want my B14R's!'" :cautious:

Nonetheless, I believe I have replied to everyone's text. While the reply may seem "Canned" and "Pre-Typed" it...well, it was. Honestly, the 1st handful were actually personalized. However, having a 109 texts (yeah, no shit....109 texts from y'all wanting these things), I had to resort to a pre-typed response.

If I did not reply to your text....please hit me again. It's been a long day/evening!

Rich
Aces and Eights Firearms
217-855-0016

Update:

Available:

RH CF BA: 3
RH CF Complete: 3
RH Steel BA: 0
RH Steel Complete: 5

No word on extra mags or any version of LH models.

Please refer to the above post ( CLICK >>>>>>HERE<<<<<<) to get your name on the pre-order list.

Also, please keep in mind my shop hours are Mon-Fri: 5:00pm-9:00pm CST. I work a real job M-F, in the daytime. I shoot matches, MD my own matches or teach classes on the weekends. So, if I don't reply to your text, it's not because I'm ignoring you. It is a lot easier if I don't open your text until I get to my shop. That way everything is time stamped when you sent it and I won't skip over someone's text.

Thank you,
Rich

Last edited:
Well, after several, several years of using Paypal and Venmo, they finally caught up to the fact I am a firearms retailer. As a result, they permanently shut my account down. I knew it was just a matter of time. It was good while it lasted. Oh well!

What does this mean to you? I can now only accept payment in the below form:

Credit Card via phone (+4%)
Money Order
Certified Check

Rich

Update(6-9-21: 12:31PM CST):

I just got a call from my rep that 28 carbon fiber barreled actions are heading to their shipping department, then headed to my shop. No word on any other models. However, getting 28 CF BA's is a good sign.

Once they hit my door, I will start from the top of my pre-order list and text each of you. Because I have more than 28 wanting CF BA's, I will ask that you respond to my text within 24 hours. If I don't hear from you, I will move on to the next requestor.

Also, since paypal and venmo figured out I'm a firearms retailer, they shut my account down a few weeks ago. I did recently sign up with Zelle, however. Zelle appears to be just like paypal and venmo as far as ease of payments.

Payments may be in the form of USPS Money Order, Certified check, CC or Zelle.

Thanks,
Rich

Last edited:
Reactions: Rokfor2K
I believe I have contacted everyone who wanted a CF BA. I had a few change their mind and others who have not responded. As mentioned above, due to the long preorder list for the B14R's, I can only give you guys 24hrs to respond to my text before removing your name from the list and moving on to the next requestor.

In my opinion, CF BA is overall better than steel. Am I wrong? or it is just a matter of preference?

Accuracy wise, I have found they are equal. Basically comes down to weight and, of course the look of CF vs steel.
Yes, weight was my main reason. Make it lighter. and probably get more recoil as a PRS trainer, not sure though

Houston, we have a problem. Actually, 2 problems.

1.) I had a family emergency a couple days ago and won’t be back in the shop until, hopefully, Monday.

2.) I received the Left Handed guns today. However, they are Carbon Fiber barreled actions not the steel barreled actions I thought was coming in.

Between CF BA’s, Steel BA’s, Steel complete rifles and LF CF BA’s, I have a total of 49 B14R’s in the shop right now. Due to the family emergency, I have yet to contact everyone on the preorder list.

As of right now, I have 38 texts on my phone. Due to me not being at the shop (preorder list is there), I have not replied or even opened them. I am NOT ignoring y’all. If I open and reply to the text, it will get lost in a sea of incoming texts. It’s easier if I don’t even open the text until I’m at my computer (preorder list), so I can input your name. I know that may sound dumb, but I’m simple like that.

Yeah I'd like to see pics what's the difference in accuracy between the steel barrel and the carbon fiber anybody know thinking about using it for 22 NRL
I have both and after several hundred rounds through each, I can tell no difference.
I thought I would buy both and sell the less accurate and still have both.

Reactions: Rokfor2K
Texted you on the LH, still in with the switch to CF.

Hope everything is looking up personally

Alright guys, I'm back in the saddle again. I appreciate all of the patience while I was going thru some troubling family times.

With that said, I believe I have answered all the texts.

All B14R's have been logged in. The LH CF vs Steel thing has been cleared up. I was shipped LH CF BA's rather than the LH Steel BA's I was told I was going to be shipped. Nonetheless, the "wrong-handers" are at least a real thing and shipping.

I sent out a couple dozen texts tonight off the preorder list, for all of the models I have in stock. As before, I will grant 24hrs to reply, then I will move on to the next guy on the list. I have NOT contacted everyone on the preorder list in which I have current stock. I will continue tomorrow (Weds) when I open.

As of right now (10:23PM CST), it looks like I have: 11 RH CF BA's, 7 RH Steel BA's, 13 Steel complete and 8 LH CF BA's).

Keep in mind: I HAVE NOT TEXTED EVERYONE YET....I WILL PICKUP AGAIN TOMORROW EVENING. That being said, keep an eye out of a text.

Payment info: Zelle is doing something screwy. I have not been able to log on for the past few days. Tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, to no avail. I'm not going to piss with it anymore.

That being said, I will accept payment in the form of: Credit Card (+4%), money order or certified check.

One last note and not to sound like a dick. But, if you contact me wanting on the preorder list, please do your homework about my biz, PRIOR to contacting me. You may: check my feedback here on the Hide, call my shop, google me, whatever. But, when I get a text wanting to get put on the list, I return the text later stating I have said item ready, THEN you question if I am legit or not?!?! Even going so far as to state, You seem a little shady. Can I have a copy of your FFL or something? Well, kiss my redneck ass!! Do your homework before taking up my time. There are a shit ton of guys who will let me save them money and sell them a rifle. ((Sorry if that sounded bad, but it actually happened tonight. Annnnd, it's late and I'm tired and real job will come way too early in the am).

Rich

Rich,
I received my barreled action a few days ago. Thanks for the great deal!

Update (7:30pm CST):

I have been texting people on the preorder list in the date and time I received the initial request. As of now, I have contacted everyone UP TO 5-30-21 6:15am. If you contacted me after that date and time, standby, I’m still contacting people. One man show makes it a tad rough, working a real job, running a retail storefront, gunsmithing, not to mention trying to keep up with a range and farm.
I have a rifle match Saturday and Sunday. So I will pick back up contacting guys Monday.
Inventory as of right now:

(10) RH CF barreled actions

(3) RH Steel barreled actions

(8) RH Steel complete Rifles

(3) LH CF barreled actions

Thanks,
Rich

Could not recommend Rich enough. I ordered a RH Steel BA from him back in January ‘21. Showed up at FFL’s very quickly. Smooth transaction and thank you!

• Love