• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Bergara B14R barreled actions and complete rifles

A&8's

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • We are getting a regular shipment of Bergara B14R barreled actions, as well as complete rifles, coming in a couple days each week.

Our stock is turning over super quick. Literally, as quickly as they hit the door, they are going right back out to happy new customers. If you're considering picking one of these up, call or text and get your name done.

Calling or text works the best, as I'm not on the Hide all day.

$ 4 $, IMO, these are the best precision 22 rimfire barreled actions on the market today.

Ships with one 10 round magazine.

For those not familiar with the B14R. They are chambered in .22LR, have an 18" threaded barrel and Rem700 footprint (any Rem700 stock/chassis, trigger, scope base, etc. will be direct fit.)

There was a slight increase in pricing July 1, in both the firearms and shipping. To make it easier, the below pricing INCLUDES shipping to your FFL. AK and Hi will be exact shipping amount. No international sales.

Of course, if you live in Illinois or a state that touches Illinois, you may pick up in our shop to save shipping and transfer fees from your FFL.

2023 pricing:

Right Hand Steel Barreled Action: $688.00

Right Hand Carbon Fiber Barreled Action: 735.00

Right Hand Steel Complete rifle: $1009.00

Right Hand Carbon Fiber complete rifle: $1075.00

Left hand Steel Barreled Action: $707.00

Left Hand Carbon Fiber Barreled Action: $755.00

Left Hand Steel Complete: $1033.00

Left Hand Carbon Fiber complete rifle: $1098.00

Rich
    217-855-zero zero 16

Last edited:
    Also do you have any extra magazines and if you do how much are they with the gun if I want to buy an extra one or two. Thanks

Yeah I'd like to see pics what's the difference in accuracy between the steel barrel and the carbon fiber anybody know thinking about using it for 22 NRL

I have seen little, if any, accuracy differences between the steel and CF. I am. MD for NRL22 and have several guys running them

Also do you have any extra magazines and if you do how much are they with the gun if I want to buy an extra one or two. Thanks

Unfortunately, I’m all out of extra magazines right now.

FWIW guys from what I’ve been reading online the steel barrels seem to shoot better. Wouldn’t hesitate to grab one of these. Awesome price.

FWIW guys from what I’ve been reading online the steel barrels seem to shoot better. Wouldn’t hesitate to grab one of these. Awesome price.

I honestly think it is 6 to 1 or a half dozen to the other.

1st pic is my personal steel barreled. 5 rounds @ 50yrds with Wolf Match Target Extra. I'm gonna call the 1 'outside' my "Damn it" round. lol
    2263EC49-4401-424C-8226-967078873E0A.jpeg

2nd is a recent Carbon Fiber barreled for a customer 5 rounds @ 50yrds with same ammo.
    1019F443-E4BE-4338-9726-E8D1094A6B40.jpeg

Reactions: generalzip
    Just wondering where your at in IL. I'm in the Lincoln area and have been thinking about getting one of the Bergara B14R.

IF you order an action from me, PLEASE...PLEASE, for the Love of GOD, email me...

EMAIL ME with your: Snipers Hide users name, your real name, Item purchased, and FFL I will be shipping your item to.

I have gotten soooooo many emails and payments to/for: "Action"...."Rifle"..."Barrel"...etc...

I don't know who you are, what you purchased or where to send "It" to.

Thanks

Last edited:
    1 steel barrel remains.

I will be getting more carbon fiber and steel in Friday or Monday, though. They are going like hot cakes. If you're interested, I would put an order in now. I will NOT take your money until I have them in my hand. So no worries about ordering and it taking forever to get it. I don't do biz like that.

1 steel barrel remains.

I will be getting more carbon fiber and steel in Friday or Monday, though. They are going like hot cakes. If you're interested, I would put an order in now. I will NOT take your money until I have them in my hand. So no worries about ordering and it taking forever to get it. I don't do biz like that.
    sorry probably a dumb question...do these come with the trigger? thanks!

I am interested in one if you get more in stock... Any fitment issues with putting these into a KRG Bravo? thank you...

I am interested, but have a few questions. can you PM me when you get a chance?