• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Best" .308 Win. LR-rifle for max. 5 grant?

I have a strasser in 308 and can atest to how amazing they are. also have an ai axsr. both amazing in their own rights. different tools in the toolbox.
From my over two decades long experience as a shooter, I want to say that those Strassers are qualitywise the finest rifles I´ve ever handled.
Every time I´m cycling the action of them, I´m excited again.

To expensive for me, but what a fortune they exist.
I´m catching myself quite often comparing other rifles to them, which actually is unfair.

From my over two decades long experience as a shooter, I want to say that those Strassers are qualitywise the finest rifles I´ve ever handled.
Every time I´m cycling the action of them, I´m excited again.

To expensive for me, but what a fortune they exist.
I´m catching myself quite often comparing other rifles to them, which actually is unfair.
they came out with the "us edition" first 50 (i think) to be imported numbered 1 thru 50 with a us flag on the side. came with super high grade wood. A guy who owns a shop in Virginia bought a bunch of them and by the time I stumbled across them he was looking for only $2500 a piece. There was no demand as no one had heard of them. Very little info about them on the internet. So I got number 23 in 308 with the nicest wood Ive ever seen, not kidding this shit looks 3d under the light. and than a short time later Snagged number 25 in 7mm rem mag with some crazy good wood for $1800 when they sat up there for sale so long he was willing to take even less. Gave that one to my brother. Dont need 2 and decided to keep it in the family.
These strassers are engineering marvels. absolutely amazing. I have the set trigger set to only a few ounces. just brush your finger on it and. BANG.
Wish someone would become an active dealer in the US. Would love to get another barrel or two.