• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best deal on shoot-n-c style targets?

targetterror

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2008
Boston, MA
I'm looking for larger sizes for shooting at 300 and 600 yards, so at least 8 inches and preferably bigger.

Anyone know where the best deal is for these in bulk?

Re: Best deal on shoot-n-c style targets?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: triplecelectric</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check out the styroam target post in this forum. They work better than shoot n see. </div></div>

I saw that but my range specifies paper targets only. I'd rather run any sort of styrofoam target by the BOD before use, and that always takes time.

Midway usually has some caldwell shoot-n-see type targets in their clearance section. When they put up the 5" Round Bull in the 50pack "scratch and dent" for $10 I buy several 100s

and amazingly, they are on sale right now for $10

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=226634

These are good to 500 yards for an MOA target.

They also have 8", but they are exponentially more expensive.

madd0c

i got some 3" doubles in a 50 pack for 5.99, try optics planet. try midways specials. ive seen them on sale up to 12" and even the 18" ovals. just try yahoo or google shoot-n-whatever. everybody makes them now