• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best fuck china shirts?

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
I was looking for a good Nuke china shirt, didn’t find anything that great, but I did find this

ssrco,classic_tee,flatlay,5e504c:7bf03840f4,front,wide_portrait,750x1000.jpg

Any other good ones to show you support for ending the commie menace?

Best way to say fuck china is to buy a shirt made in the USA. Buying a shirt made in Bangladesh with fuck china printed on it kind of misses the point.

Honestly buying a shirt made in hell is still vastly better than china

Also Bangladesh vs deep purple US union, which is the lessor of evils lol. Especially a union who backs trying to steal Americans rights from right here inside America? Supporting that is very un American

Last edited:
YOu reckon we could find one to do these?

60w54b.jpg
Had this one made a few months ago . Don't remember the place that I used . There are places that will print them .
Edit , I believe it was these guy's .
20210903_124348.jpg

I want one with the quote that dude on Tucker said about needing Americans that wanted to sit on a throne of Chinese skulls.

Because that would be fucking awesome.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Buy one of them cricut machines and make your own shirts, that’s what my wife does. They wanted 14 dollars a shirt, at the local screen print shop, my wife can do it for 5, shirt and vinyl included. It don’t take long to pay for the machine at that price difference.