• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best long range Shooting Video on Youtube!

farminter

Private
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2012
Hey all,

Post up your favourite long range shooting video.

This is the best in my opinion! Crazy clear vapour trails, consecutive shots, with no cutting between shots like most vids..
I drueled when i watched it
smile.gif

Very inspiring to shoot longer distances

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uuL58LCC9i4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uuL58LCC9i4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Best long range Shooting Video on Youtube!

Very cool, and some fine shootin'

Trajectory @ 1500 looks more like an ICBM than a bullet!

I love watching vapor trails.

Great video.

And yes, it does make me want to go shoot long range.

That 6.5x47 lapua looks like a nice efficient round.. Hmmm

I was not expecting much but that was a good video. The DTAs are impressive for sure! It would be nice to have a place like that to get 1500 @ your house. Even though there was no wind for any of the shots that was some good shooting, I would like to know how big the steel is. I was impressed @ the energy the 140g had @ 1200 and 1500 it was swinging the steel pretty good.

I can't see the link. somebody please help! What are the keywords i can search for on youtube?

DTA 6.5x47 Lapua at Multiple ranges (1200 yards, 1500 yards). Enjoy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Layton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Try this </div></div>

Does not work on my new iPad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REL1203</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Layton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Try this </div></div>

Does not work on my new iPad </div></div>

Or my iPhone...

I just tried the link on mine as well and it doesn't work. Works in a browser though.

Awesome video. Should have made a sammich before he shot the full pb jars

Its even better when you watch it in HD 1080p. Watch it on youtube, click on settings, click on 1080p

chunky or creamy PB? favourite, lad's a brit?

great shooting. more info.
shooter?

music, details pls.

thanx. great to watch.

Wow.. I'm pretty stoked my vid got posted by a member. I actually posted it about a month ago in the DTA thread. Did a 'double take' when I clicked play and my vid started! Lol
Don't know about it being the best vid but thanks anyway.

If anyones interested the load was 42.2gr ADI 2209 140amax mv 2860fps
I'm keen to get a 7 WSM kit and stretch further out
smile.gif

I'll put more time into the next vid and post it up. Glad u guys like it anyway.

P.S I'm an Aussie

One of the best I have seen. Nice shooting 6.5, and good footage.

I like this comment about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I can't afford a S&B scope or a Desert Tactical Arms rifle. I guess I'll have to settle for my Howa 1500 rifle and Countersniper Scope that shoot 3/4" at 300 yards. My best group is 0.7" at 310 yards.&#65279; Nice shooting though, congrats.</div></div>

Great video! That's my idea of a fun day.

Nice video. I like Linkin Park, but it annoyed the fuck out of me.

I'm inspired now. I need to record my own vapor trails.

I have always wantd to do just that. that looks great!!! Can you take a pic of what your set up looks like. Thanks for the videos. Not to mention great shooting!!

Papagallos said:
Nice video. I like Linkin Park, but it annoyed the fuck out of me.

Haha lol yeah next time I'm gonna dull the music down a little.