• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best mounts for CZ 452

gknittel

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2007
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hi,

I've a CZ 452 (22LR) and a set of Leupold Mark 4 rings for picatinny rails.
I can't find a rail for the CZ to accept those rings. Any suggestion?

EGW makes a rail like the one I need, but I already ordered and the shipment was lost and now they are not taking care of this.

Thanks alot

Re: Best mounts for CZ 452

Did you order with postage insurance? If not too bad, it's not exactly thier fault if USPS or whoever lost it. Especially when shipping outside the US, you almost always need insurance.

My order with EGW went seamlessly and they were excellent to deal with. Right down to helping me select the right rail (i was a little confused as to what i needed exactly).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gk80</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks canuck & 1000yard </div></div>
my pleasure gk80

I used Rimfire technologies with both CZ453 and Anschutz 1017D HB.

Good product with reasonable price.

Some you may find US optic picatiny based for CZ452 but the price was over $100

No suggestions aside EGW. I'm new to this so i wouldnt be able to say much.

The Rimfire Tech one looks about what your after if you're never going the EGW route again.

Rimfire Tech 100% if you want a raila and rings. I really like BKL rings that clamp on the dovetail on CZ's and Anschutz's personally......