• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Piece of Equipment with an NSN

slothlacrosse

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2010
CENTCOM
The end of the year is approaching so I thought putting together a list would help any supply sergeants get some good gear for their soldiers.

Blue Force Gear Sling NSN: 1005-01-625-4470
BFG Padded Sling NSN: 1005-01-632-4682

I’m sorry, I think you might be confused what a supply sergeant does. Because they sure do not get gear to their dudes.

I guess my supply sergeant didn’t just ask all the section sergeants to get a list of gear we want along with NSN’s.

But what do I know about things?

I’m sorry, I think you might be confused what a supply sergeant does. Because they sure do not get gear to their dudes.
You have a good one then, I'm not saying all supply guys suck but it's a historical trend. Ours was so bad the CO started asking for donations of extra gear to help make the books right.

They're right my man.

Ever seen that show "Hoarders"? Those are all ex-supply sgt.'s. Now you get it?

But if you're after necessary gear, I feel it'd be better to search for what you want/need and then find the NSN for that. Also check out "US Tactical Supply" I think most of their shit has NSN numbers plus they'll deal direct to your S1 or whoever it is that deals with that shit.

If your supply guy and CO are as cool as you make it sound, I'd be asking for signed letterhead...

Also, if he has a sack, he can move that money and allow you to local/on-line purchase needed equipment.

Sorry that ya’ll had terrible supply sergeants.

We have everything we need, but I’m looking for gear to enhance our capabilities in the field.

Slings, weaponlights, and buttstocks were the first thing that popped into my head. I just thought I’d see if anyone had any suggestions.

Will we get everything? Maybe. Will we get nothing? Possibly. But not requesting anything guarantees we get nothing.