• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best pig rifle ever?

SUIScide

Gainesville, TX
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2012
North Central Texas
Well I think it's pretty darn handy. Just got the scope and I think that'll be the icing on the cake. SWFA really got it right with the reticle on this one. 1x when you're up close or on the back of a truck and 6x will take you out further than the cartridge can.
image_zpsc8b1b58f.jpg
d7819696-231a-45cb-a6d9-891870776d75_zpsc2dc8796.jpg
image_zps4944cb44.jpg
image_zpsed57100a.jpg

CMMG 16" 300 blackout
LAR side charger
YHM rifle length hand guard
JP adjustable gas block (the Adjustment screw was traded for a longer one that would go through the hand guard, cut a slot so I can adjust it with a quarter or whatever. I can turn the gas off and basically have a bolt action, very quiet with subs)
TBAC can
The kid in me was showing so you can see the trigger brand
DPMS lower
SWFA 1-6 SS in Burris PEPR mount

Might be nice to make it a SBR as it's a little longish as is, but sure is fun.

Nice. I had an order in for that scope from the tax day sale. My plan was to use it on pig hunt last November but Nov. came and went with no scope. I was forced to cancel the order and pick up a 2x8 zeiss duralyte that worked out extremely well, even for close up on the ground running pig shots. I'll try to post some pics of the rig and dead hog.

I had a 2-7 on before this one. The 1x makes it much easier to use "up close" than the 2x. Not as nice as an wot ech but much more versatile

Mine is a 6.8. The only thing I would change outside of the 1x bottom end scope would be to SBR it, but that would make it a bit tougher to travel to texas and hunt hogs.

Not a bad looking rifle but I would have used a 6.8 too.

Not a bad looking rifle but I would have used a 6.8 too.

But then it wouldn't be as fun suppressed (not that I've ever shot any with subsonic stuff, but maybe....)!

Im also having fun with the 243 LBC (or whatever you call it) you sent me a few weeks ago. Haven't found a combo that shoots moa yet, but I'm getting close