• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Best place to purchase POF upper

trisurvivor

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2010
MN,USA
Hi guys,

I am in search of a POF p308 upper with either 16 or 20" barrel. Any help would be greatly appreciated in finding one or directing me towards where I can purchase one. What am I looking at for a price? Those that have them, would you go 16 or 20 and why. I already have the 223 in 18".

Thanks,

Aaron

Re: Best place to purchase POF upper

I have a couple of 16.5" POF's, and a GAP 20" upper. I like having both, but if I could just have one, it would likely be the 16" for handiness and versatility. I don't know where to find a new upper, but a gun shop here in Tulsa, has a used 20" complete POF for 1899.

Email Hide member Frankie Ice at [email protected]

He has helped me in the past and ran a big group buy on here last year. I just heard from him about some friends who want POF's.

I have the 20" and really like it. A shorty would be nice too though

Rainier Arms has the 20 and 16 complete uppers in stock as of a few days ago. $1899

Felex at AVguns.com is the largest POF dealer in the nation and will probably have what you're looking for.