• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Reloading Room Contest

7E6F045B-88A1-4291-B32A-0A6E42ED3F01.jpeg

ill try and get some pics of mine tonight, wife has me cleaning the shop for a upcoming grandkids birthday

9nmKXANh.jpg

The rest of it is here:

Last edited:
Video is after construction of the room but before equipment was put in. Room is completely hidden and uses 600LB electromagnetic locks and can be accessed with keycards or code. Since the photos there has been more shelving and another press installed.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

20200930_163153.jpg
20200930_163211.jpg

Well, here's my spot to put up a pic, as soon as I'm able to take one (in an hour or so). As such, I'm ready now, to accept the Top Prize as Grand Master Champion for having the Absolute (worst?) reloading room.

(in the middle of re-build, re-organize, re-structure, and finally get to the point of "One day it's gonna be like 'this' sort-of-thing". And timing-wise, you had to do this 'contest' right in the middle of our progress.
Repertory Left.JPG

Repertory Right.JPG

Last edited:
man , everyone's reloading room is to nice and organized, i have 2 rooms now (12'x12' ea) i think i'll keep them to myself. My family knows to stay out of both of them

Reactions: Arcticshooter
9nmKXANh.jpg

The rest of it is here:

What does the control panel thingy on the right side do?

First I'll say hi, I'm new on the hide, I was just looking for the Chris Way targets to print and got sidetracked on this thread.
Anyway, here's my reloading room, hidden in the cabinets are dies, freedom seeds, unicorn dust and hens teeth.....

Attachments

• 1614750291294371606824886169160.jpg
    1614750291294371606824886169160.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 110
I held this to a mirror upside-down, and I could clearly see the word "H-E-L-P" ... :ROFLMAO:
Some of us gray or no hair MFers do crossword puzzles to stave off a mental state similar to "NOT my Pres" Joe. Me I like to remember where I but shit in my cluster fuck corner.
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 12.23.01 PM.png

Who ever have the most 8 lbs jug and brick of primer win

Wife and I are currently looking to finish our unfinished attic One end for her, one end for me. She needs and office and I need a watch shop. I will also put a reloading bench in there. My press and all other stuff is in the basement and I have no room there what with all the tools I inherited when my father died plus mine, plus all the shit others want us to store there.

Reactions: lash