• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Best Reloading Room Contest

3AE12F61-4A48-4B1A-A9BD-9891C5E45C15.jpeg

Reactions: Recon Marine
Sorry about posting 3 pics, but the best thing about my reloading room is the fact I can load something and step to the window and shoot from 100yds to 1100 yds.
I agree with this. I have about 7,000 yards I can access from the window of my reloading room. Unless I figure out how to get a 155 howitzer in my office, that should suffice for the rest of my days. It's so nice to be able to load and slide over and shoot.

I agree with this. I have about 7,000 yards I can access from the window of my reloading room. Unless I figure out how to get a 155 howitzer in my office, that should suffice for the rest of my days. It's so nice to be able to load and slide over and shoot.
......about my last piece of equipment I think will be a new primer. Got any ideas????

Looking good @TimK
@Hoser still wins with gear, but his cabinets suck.
With all that blue, you guys are now known as the "Rolling 40x Crips" gang

c7b7beab041577f933feb21339dbf44e.jpeg

When a reloading room actually gets used
Now THAT reminds me of Home.
I've got all aspects of reloading, tool maintenance, camping and mining gear, parts for more maintenance, and guest loft and lazyboy...ALL crammed into a 12'x32' cabin and it takes all of my constant effort to keep access to most of it.
I have too much shit and I think some of you guys have Way more free time and a professional cleaning crew on your payroll. Some very sweet Man Caves for sure. I am on 80 acres with a range out the back window, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Now THAT reminds me of Home.
I've got all aspects of reloading, tool maintenance, camping and mining gear, parts for more maintenance, and guest loft and lazyboy...ALL crammed into a 12'x32' cabin and it takes all of my constant effort to keep access to most of it.
I have too much shit and I think some of you guys have Way more free time and a professional cleaning crew on your payroll. Some very sweet Man Caves for sure. I am on 80 acres with a range out the back window, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Just have a dedicated gun room and a huge shop outside to keep the tools and truck stuff.

Reactions: Ranger007
My reloading room is portable and functional. I work on the road so I don’t require a whole lot. A place to sleep, a place to eat, a place to shower. And of course a place to make quality ammo. Has onboard generator just in case :)

Attachments

• 1EBD8D50-8BF5-4234-BBA2-BB82E84C3701.jpeg
    1EBD8D50-8BF5-4234-BBA2-BB82E84C3701.jpeg
    520.3 KB · Views: 237
  • C1AECF18-BD21-497E-98DD-5F7253421D9C.jpeg
    C1AECF18-BD21-497E-98DD-5F7253421D9C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 224
I'm using mine heavily for about 8-10 hours a day, and it never looks like that. Some people are neat. Others are not.

Though I don't disagree that the vast majority probably don't see much action. ;)
I could keep mine clean if I was in there 8-10 hours a day guess in 30 years when I retire I have life goals

Wish I could play but mine is being built right now. It's just bare studs currently but at least I get to start from scratch.