• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Best silencer for a DTA 338 Lapua

Re: Best silencer for a DTA 338 Lapua

Like any post here, "best" is a subjective term. What's best for me isn't necessarily best for you. That said, the DTSS and the Thunderbeast are pretty popular amongst .338LM SRS shooters.

get the DTA ti can, its REALLY nice

+1 for Thunderbeast 338BA

Look into the suppressor department here on SH, its a much better place to put a question about suppressors. In fact its riddled with questions similar and identical to yours.
I like the DTA can very much, I also like the AAC Titan for lapua pills. Whichever route you go, splurge and get the Ti.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ELITE IRON the best hands down.</div></div>
Best in what? The AAC 338 can has metered better and is considerably lighter.

You need to post up a budget before anyone can suggest the best, since it's always "best for the money". If you have a high budget, I'd opt for a thread on Thunderbeast TI can. If you're limited on funds a thread on HTG Posidon will still sound decent for the price (less than $900).

This exact question has popped up several times recently. Your google-fu is weak grasshoppa....

Next time type this into the google search bar - site:snipershide.com your search query

site:snipershide.com tells google to run the search only through snipershide.com content. Voila your very own google powered snipers hide search engine... batteries sold separately.

Can't go wrong with the DTA or TBAC cans.