• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Best trophies from the last decade

Re: Best trophies from the last decade

I am just beginner compared to Pat.... bow... bow....
cool.gif

scan0037-1.jpg

This day was a special one....we spent all day closing the gap on a group of 8 rams and finally got within range about an hour before dark and connected on these two rams on the "count of 3". We were 7 miles from the horses, above timberline and no food....well we had sheep meat....grin! Long night out on the mountain but well worth it. The raw sheep meat wasnt too bad either!

scan0048-2.jpg

scan0014-1.jpg

scan0008-12.jpg

I've killed a few decent whitetail bucks but I'm more of a mule deer guy.

scan0005-9.jpg

You know your a redneck when you wear a Cenex hat with screen in the back.....front yard pic from my high school days....laffin!

Here is one I killed in 99 when i was 12. The first deer I ever killed. Taken in north Louisiana, with an M1 30 carbine with iron sights. Weighed 223 lb, scored 172 just shy of being in the top 50 deer ever killed in LA. Hope you all enjoy.
m_64d603342a9248099cc7464a8f6756b4.jpg

l_0b747cbb21334a749630cc40d3e4c548.jpg

Pat,

You need your own hunting show on tv - I'll volunteer to help you put down some hunting footage!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow!!...bet that got your heart rate up!! </div></div>

Hell yeah, especially since it was my first trip to Africa and first buffalo hunt!

scan0005-11.jpg

Lee with his beautiful Dall Ram.

scan0064-1.jpg

Al Klassen....look at the mass on this one!!

scan0037-2.jpg

Al with another giant..

scan0031-2.jpg

Full Curl and then some..

Niiice Elkhuntinguide!!
What're the specs on that Victor trap? Is that a high tension spring bar? What weight did you set the trip at? .5oz?
Beautiful grain on the wood base too!
I see you got him in the hind leg. Oh well, a kills a kill.
laugh.gif

Wow guys great photos!!! Pat I bet you dont have an open spot on any wall in your house. From a person who has hunted their entire life I appreciate and respect the amount of work and skill that have went into your hunts. Very Cool!

Nice pics Troskie....5 days later, was the season still open? Seems like the big ones know when it is safe to show them selves.

Really like those live pics, so cool to see a top drawer animal in their habitat, doing their own thing..

Very nice Troskie. Man I love that 257 wby, I need to add one of those to the collection.

Munimula, that is one big bear, great color.

Love that second sheep, that is a tank. We are thinking about sheep hunting again, havnt went since i was 13...

All of the animals are awesome..I need to get out more
Glen_Jesbou.jpg

Good thing I dont live in the same state as some of you guys, there would be nothing left! lol

Glen, Likewise for your Grizz,Moose,Elk, Whitetail,Mtn. Lion, Caribou and Mule Deer....all dandies!!

PGS,

You make me want to change my priorities! Great pictures, they tell many stories. Congrats.

PC

Incredible PGS and SenderoMan.

Here's my best (a 30"er). Not much in comparison but was a great hunt with fond memories.

IMG_4499.jpg

Well it's pretty obvious to me that PGS uses a Huskamaw scope. They say that is the only one that will get those kind of results.
grin.gif

I have posted this elsewhere in the hunting forum, but I'll post it here too. This was definitely a trophy for me. California wild pig, 300 lbs., 3" cutters. Picking up the mount from taxidermist in a couple weeks.

jason_hunting_edited.jpg