• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Best way to mount an Acro-P2 to a P320 Spectre Comp?

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Thread title is pretty explanatory.

Have a P320 Spectre Comp and want to mount an Acro-P2. Various plates available. Any idea what the best option is?

I tried duct tape. RTZ sucks. 1/5 stars. Do not recommend.

Danke!

Sweet pistol & optic combo - - - - Pics when it's done!

Reactions: TheHorta
    Why you dirty rat! 🥴

1704938218981.png

• Haha
    Reactions: nikonNUT
    I get it. I didn't read the fine print! Maaaayyyybbbeeee this would work...
    or...

or maybe...

and lastly...
    P/N 112-011 because that one is what fits any sig that came with a Romeo1 PRO and the Specter Comp takes a Romeo1 PRO.

Mea Culpa, @TheHorta

Last edited:
    • Love
    Thread title is pretty explanatory.

Have a P320 Spectre Comp and want to mount an Acro-P2. Various plates available. Any idea what the best option is?

I tried duct tape. RTZ sucks. 1/5 stars. Do not recommend.

Danke!
    Step one, sell the Sig. Step two buy any number of pistols that are better then the Sig.

I get it. I didn't read the fine print! Maaaayyyybbbeeee this would work...
    or...

or maybe...

and lastly...
    P/N 112-011 because that one is what fits any sig that came with a Romeo1 PRO and the Specter Comp takes a Romeo1 PRO.

Mea Culpa, @TheHorta
    Don't get CHPWS. There is a thread here.

The Tango Down plate I used for my Glock 45 MOS to mount the ACRO has been solid. No issues and I am pretty sure it's steel. I can't help you on the 320. I have an SRO mounted on my comped 320 with the Sig slide being cut for RMR or their optics.

I used the SSM-01LE plate for my spectre comp slide and Acro P2. Worked well. I bought the regular plate from Tango Down but it was the wrong one and didn’t fit. I guess the Spectre Comp slides are closer to the pro version for LE.

IMG_0743.jpeg

I used the SSM-01LE plate for my spectre comp slide and Acro P2. Worked well. I bought the regular plate from Tango Down but it was the wrong one and didn’t fit. I guess the Spectre Comp slides are closer to the pro version for LE.

View attachment 8322199
    Schweet. Just what Heir Doktor ordered!