• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beware of Knesek Guns and Thor

Tribebreaker

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2011
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on some bad companies out there...

Knesek Guns! Don't go near them.

After spending over $11,000 (Thor XM408, optics, range finder, spotting scopes, ammo...

1. They lied about the shipping date on my rifle as well as ammo and shipped it at least three weeks after they said it was "out the door."
2. They messed up the logo that I had custom engraved on the rifle (put it on the wrong side and too large so only a portion of it fit).
3. They ordered the wrong spotting scope and sent it to the wrong address. The correct laser range finder also went to the wrong address.
4. It's been over 6 months and I still haven't received my paperwork for my suppressor. I tried to give up the purchase but they wont cancel the order without a 50% restocking fee.
5. The indestructible THOR rings broke on my Night Force which is why I couldn't group. They said they'll send me replacements two months ago. They forgot about it... I reminded them again three days ago and they said they'd overnight it. Called again today and it still hasn't shipped.

So just know that you can spend over $11,000 at this place and they'll still treat you like crap.

Re: Beware of Knesek Guns and Thor

my experience with them::....took a deposit, failed to deliver, made me prove via bank records I gave them a deposit.....refused to give me money back, wanted to deal in merchandise.!!

Good to know, I've looked at stuff there a couple of times but have heard of similar experiences as you guys.

I was looking there too. No way in Hell I am doing any buisness with them now.

Hey there,

Haven't heard from you in awhile, I was unaware that there was any issue or that you had a problem with any of your order. The last time we spoke you had sent over some photos of your rifle and were happy with the way everything had turned out.

The ship date of your rifle was to the best of our ability, occasionally we receive bad information as to when we will receive parts, and in an effort to assist you, we provide that information as soon as we receive it. I regret that I'm not able to keep these rifles in stock and on the shelf all the time, but there are some gaps that I'm completely sold out and waiting on a component, usually a few barrels so I can finish the remainder of a customer's order. I apologize we had bad info, but I assure you that we were doing everything we could to get you the rifle as quickly as possible.

In regards to your engraving, this is how the gentleman we use in town that has a laser machine put your logo on the rifle, due to the shape of the receiver it would be difficult to do this otherwise, and from what I understood, you were fine with the size and location. If you'd like to send the rifle back I can have the cerakote re-applied and re-engrave the receiver pretty quickly.

I am not sure where we dropped the ball about the range finder situation, I will do some research and pull up what addresses we had on file and find out what happened so I can get to the bottom of it for you

I'm not sure why you did not receive your documents for the suppressor, we ship all our documents via fedex in document envelopes. I can get copies pulled and sent to you - just give me a call sometime today if you're able

I believe the rings went out last night, as well, on our trip to their depot.

I'm very sorry to hear that you've been dissatisfied with any part of this transaction, but from the last communications we had, I was under the impression you were completely taken care of. You can always email or call me directly, I'm typically in the office.

Just ran through some of my past emails with you - the last message I have is dated December 7th 2010. In that email it also has my cell number where you are free to SMS me anytime to make sure you're happy.

Thanks again and hope to hear from you soon
-Max

Good Day,

I am having all the email transactions, all the paperwork documents, etc etc sent to me and I will compile a timeline between Knesek and yourself, between manufactures that equipment was ordered from, replies from said manufactures, tracking numbers/dates from manufactures, tracking numbers/dates from us to you and get to the bottom of this problem. I can assure you that we do not want you or anyone else to be unhappy with purchase OR customer service.

ThorGDG
479-474-3434

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tribebreaker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on some bad companies out there...

Knesek Guns! Don't go near them.

After spending over $11,000 (Thor XM408, optics, range finder, spotting scopes, ammo...

1. They lied about the shipping date on my rifle as well as ammo and shipped it at least three weeks after they said it was "out the door." <span style="color: #FF0000">I will get the date transactions on the paperwork and cross reference that to transactions/shipping from the manufacture</span>
2. They messed up the logo that I had custom engraved on the rifle (put it on the wrong side and too large so only a portion of it fit). <span style="color: #FF0000">Max covered this in his reply</span>
3. They ordered the wrong spotting scope and sent it to the wrong address. The correct laser range finder also went to the wrong address. <span style="color: #FF0000">I will pull the order paperwork and crosscheck what the manufactures part number fit your item in regards to part number that we ordered compared to what part number you received. I will also check the order paperwork for correct address in regards to address shipped.</span>
4. It's been over 6 months and I still haven't received my paperwork for my suppressor. I tried to give up the purchase but they wont cancel the order without a 50% restocking fee. <span style="color: #FF0000">Max covered this in his reply</span>
5. The indestructible THOR rings broke on my Night Force which is why I couldn't group. They said they'll send me replacements two months ago. They forgot about it... I reminded them again three days ago and they said they'd overnight it. Called again today and it still hasn't shipped. <span style="color: #FF0000">Can you please let me know what broke? Tracking number for replacement rings-- PMing you with FedEx Tracking number right now</span>

So just know that you can spend over $11,000 at this place and they'll still treat you like crap. </div></div>

I think I just had Deja Vu..................A repeat from the bear pit? Good to see companies get involved. Hopefully this will be resolved in all parties interest!

I have never dealt with Knesek guns. I have a hard time buying a first/second post trying to destroy a company on a site such as this.

I do like the fact that the manufacturer is getting involved.

this type of second post for a newbie is why I support the idea of Low Light charging a monthly fee to use this site. Damn, some of these posts are amazingly stupid and poorly thought out. Lord knows I've had my share of stupid postings ...

What about the fact of wanting to deal in merchandise instead of a refund and making the customer provide bank statements for proof of a deposit

Sounds kinda shady

Like any business that handles enough volume I bet there are some mistakes. It's not a good excuse though. My dealing with Knesek in the past was smooth and easy. Larry took care of me and I couldn't have been happier.

This was just my experience and would buy from them again without thinking twice if they had something I needed and the price was right.

Good luck guys!

I don't understand why you have to have 1000 post before anything you say can be considered a good post. If you are new to the shooting sports you might have something stupid to say or do something stupid but that's pArt of learning. Kind of disconcening knowing that most people will just bash you for asking a stupid question on this site. Too many keyboard Commandos

While what the OP says is inline with what i've heard about knesek.

azslayer, the problem is....his very first post within minutes of registering is a rant attacking a vendor. Not the way on any forum to start off your tenure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't understand why you have to have 1000 post before anything you say can be considered a good post. If you are new to the shooting sports you might have something stupid to say or do something stupid but that's pArt of learning. Kind of disconcening knowing that most people will just bash you for asking a stupid question on this site. Too many keyboard Commandos</div></div>

Because if you have 1000 posts chances are pretty good we've got to know you real well. Chances are also pretty good that some people have met you in person and can get a good read on who you are. When you're brand new no one knows anything about you and your agenda and you can just have a personal grudge against the individual/business and want to cause a problem regardless of the facts.

A agree with that
But To many times on here do I see people getting bashed and called a troll or newbie just because they just started the learning curve and it's just not nessisary. if you don't agree with them you don't have to post a comment bashing them or calling them names. Just simply say I don't agree and this is why or just keep your mouth shut. This doesn't have to be a site of dick measuring.

Sounds like the facts speak for themselves in this situation.
I'm sorry but for the most part why would some one want to meet/ hang out/ shoot with people that just put them down because they are new to the game

I've been shooting for over 10 years now and have no want to meet up with most of the people I read comments from on here because they sound like know it alls and that's no fun to be in a crowd like that.

i am fine with the post. the customer is in a bad situation. let everyone know the facts. in return the company got in contact and is trying to resolve the situation. second company is also trying to make things right. it sucks that it had to go this far to get taken care of but its nice to know that its getting resolved. i kind of like the idea that so many people are on snipers hide and things can get put together. without this contact the customer could really be screwed. now the company knows exactly how he feels and there is no misunderstanding.

hope all works out

I agree with the number of post VS validaty bullshit. I am sure there are some whom register to only stir the pot or have an agenda. If the OP has a legit claim I am glad he posted this. If I was going to drop my coin from the same people you can bet your ass that I would be watching this like a hawk to see how the vendors handle their customers. Hats off to them by coming on here and I hope this problem gets fixed for all parts involved.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because if you have 1000 posts chances are pretty good we've got to know you real well. Chances are also pretty good that some people have met you in person and can get a good read on who you are. When you're brand new no one knows anything about you and your agenda and you can just have a personal grudge against the individual/business and want to cause a problem regardless of the facts. </div></div>

This is very true. The OP could be a member on here using an alias as well since there is no history on him. Or just someone pissed off and venting on here.

On that same note, just because someone is a "newbie" on this site does not make them a "newbie" to the shooting sports.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been shooting for over 10 years now and have no want to meet up with most of the people I read comments from on here because they sound like know it alls and that's no fun to be in a crowd like that. </div></div>

Then stop crying about it and go shoot by yourself. We really don't need you taking up the space telling us how we all suck at being nice. I have met a lot of the guys that are on this site and they are all stand up folks. Some are a bit odd but oh well everyone is different.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't understand why you have to have 1000 post before anything you say can be considered a good post. If you are new to the shooting sports you might have something stupid to say or do something stupid but that's pArt of learning. Kind of disconcening knowing that most people will just bash you for asking a stupid question on this site. Too many keyboard Commandos</div></div>

There is an endless amount of purchasing scenarios that are played out all the time. Like snowflakes, no two are alike. In over 5 years on this site I have seen agenda driven posts, most from a customer who got butt-hurt over a purchase and want to exact revenge. Not saying this is one of those situations, but its "The boy who cried wolf" situation that happens all to often. Your experience as a shooter is not unwelcome. Experience is what drives this site. No one here knows you, or the OP for that matter. But the vendors that some cry about are very well known, and repsected. Some of these vendors are a one man show.

The general consensus around here, that I have seen, is mistakes are made. It sucks, but, it is much less common to see the vendor respond to a "warning" post. Here, that usually says something about the vendor. If taking your money and running was really the objective, they would not have said anything at all. There are always 3 sides to a story. What you say, what they say, and what is really going on. Don't take offense or think that you are being called a liar or anything. Some (myself included) are skeptical of a person who appears to have registered, only to have posted a "warning". Also, I don't think anyone has been slammed here, in any sense. What I do see is someone who has read the sticky on slamming the new guys, and wants to scream rape everytime someone disagrees with a new member.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kino</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I agree with the number of post VS validaty bullshit. I am sure there are some whom register to only stir the pot or have an agenda. If the OP has a legit claim I am glad he posted this. If I was going to drop my coin from the same people you can bet your ass that I would be watching this like a hawk to see how the vendors handle their customers. Hats off to them by coming on here and I hope this problem gets fixed for all parts involved. </div></div>

You may think its bullshit, but look at the facts. OP registered on 9/29/2011, first post 9/29/2011. Being that this has been going on for over 3 days, and the OP has yet to respond to this threads seems to hint that perhaps the vendor is making things right. Maybe the vendor wasnt really that great and this post motivated them to fix the problem. There is nothing but words so far.

It's not a matter of being nice it's a matter of how you carry yourself as a person and showing people respect without judgement from a post on a internet forum. I enjoy shooting with all sorts of people even some on this site but when your getting told in a condescending manner that your wrong you have no fun whether shooting with a group of people or sharing your experiences on a Internet forum

I actually wrote a short piece to the moderators and asked "Why do we allow "Sucker Punchs" threads to those that have less than 50 posts?"

I got back a very thoughtful and disciplined answer. I hope one steps in and explains why here.

Here is the deal,

There are clearly "suck punch" posts and then there are posts from people with less than 10 posts that are legitimate. You can sort of tell by the amount of detail as well as what is being said. Hit pieces are not hard to miss.

In this case, there are clearly some legitimate issues, especially since the dealer came on and acknowledged a few balls dropped. As well, they might have rolled under the desk out of sight.

When people feel they have gone as far as can, or simply feel frustrated with a situation with a company, a forum can be an extremely powerful tool. Especially when the forum and company are moving in the same space. Its a fast effective way for someone to force a company to get out of the seat, look under the desk and pick up the ball. Nothing wrong with this in my opinion, I have used the pulpit of tho site on more one occasion to move things along much faster, and suspect that is the intention of the OP. It was after all a whole lot of money.

Once this ball is put into play, there are two things have to happen, the company can respond and work to remedy the situation, and the consumer has to respond, by allowing them to do their job and fix the situation. Once it's fix they should also end the post by saying it resolved and not leaving it hanging.

Too many times we read about an issue, clearly an issue and the posters first course of action is come on and run the company down without ever giving them a courtesy call. It should be each person's responsibly to seek a remedy from the company first and complain second. If you never contacted them about it, in my opinion you have no legs to stand on and I consider this a sucker punch. However once communication has begun and the situation still continues to haunt you, sure, use the power of social media to get it fixed as fast as possible.

In regards to the post count, and the validity of the poster based on the number of posts. Well unfortunately numbers are not in the new users favor. People will get mad, drunk, or a combination of both and immediately run to the internet to attack the target of their anger. This happens a lot. As well, you find a lot of new users who simply feel they need to make some sort of outlandish statements to get heard, or will repeat things that will get posted quite often, and usually have been Debunked in Detail. This leads to the reception a lot of new users get. I personally have no issue repeating the answer for a new user, but if you dismiss the answer with your second post, well then, I am not shy about telling you hit the road. People tend to make their own luck on here, and how they are treated is usually a direct response to how they approached the site. Lots of guys doing this for a living, as well there is even more bad information out there, so many of the people on here simply don't suffer fools very well.

In this sport, ownership doesn't equal competence, and just because you've been shooting your whole life from the time you were 5 on Grandma's farm, doesn't mean you the first clue when it comes shooting a rifle, handgun, carbine, what have you. Hitting your target isn't hard, knowing why you hit it can be more more telling in terms of you level of achievement. Look at it this way, everyone in boot camp is taught how to fire a weapon and hit a target. They take the best of those who can hit the target the most and send them sniper school. Of those sent roughly 50% fail out every time. We call this a clue... sure you can argue they all don't fail the shooting, but there is a lot more to life, to the precision rifle than simply pressing the trigger, and if you press it enough you'll surely hit something. Still doesn't count if you can't tell me "why".

So, while this topic may seem like a bad idea to some, I think it provides a service in 7 out of 10 cases, so regardless of the post count, I feel it is helping people. It was a case of a straight up attack with little merit, I have no trouble removing it. But clearly this is not the case here.

My experiences with them are not as bad as the OP but I won't be sending them any more business. There are just places with better CS and prices.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's not a matter of being nice it's a matter of how you carry yourself as a person and showing people respect without judgement from a post on a internet forum. I enjoy shooting with all sorts of people even some on this site but when your getting told in a condescending manner that your wrong you have no fun whether shooting with a group of people or sharing your experiences on a Internet forum </div></div>

If you are getting that offended by the forum and it's members. You should hit the road because, number one, it is just the internet and two..... you need to thicken up your skin some. People are going to haze you and rub you the wrong way. It happens and is part of life. Learn to shrug it off and keep going.

I have never slammed any company in public, and wouldn't if what Knesek guns had done was unintentional, but Knesek LIED to me and screwed me out of $250 on a class 3 transfer.
When I called them on it, there only offer was to suggest I purchase something else so they could discount it for me.
I will never deal with them again.

I totally agree with the OP,he is not the one who screwed up,if the seller cant send him what he paid for,than the OP has every right to out him PERIOD! nothings worse than someone trying to scam you....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GB213</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never slammed any company in public, and wouldn't if what Knesek guns had done was unintentional, but Knesek LIED to me and screwed me out of $250 on a class 3 transfer.
When I called them on it, there only offer was to suggest I purchase something else so they could discount it for me.
I will never deal with them again. </div></div>

I'm goin for PopCorn ...be right back !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GB213</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never slammed any company in public, and wouldn't if what Knesek guns had done was unintentional, but Knesek LIED to me and screwed me out of $250 on a class 3 transfer.
I will never deal with them again.</div></div>

Good Day Sir,

I have given this message to Kneseks' Manager of operations Tyler Barham to get this resolved. Have you contacted him directly? He can be reached at 479-474-3434 or [email protected]
If he does not handle it then please shoot me a PM.

Thanks

GB213,

If I recall I was briefed on this situation and actually spoke with you on the phone at one point. If this is the transaction I am recalling, you purchased an NFA Trust template to go with your suppressor and were under the assumption that we would pay your ATF NFA Tax Stamp with that money as well.

I apologize if there was a misunderstanding with this purchase, but we have done everything possible to assist you on this transaction, but we have paid a fair amount ourselves to have these NFA Trusts set up and processed to suit your needs individually.

As previously stated, if you'd like to pick up another item from us, we'll be more than happy to offer you a great price.

Thanks again for your business, don't hesitate to give me a call anytime.

-Max

Max,
Sorry that is another customer that Kendall ,your sales rep., lied to about how the trust works. I have done a few dozen form 4 and asked to transfer this one the same way instead of paying an unnecessary fee. Kendall told me that I would be paying $50 for the trust paperwork and the remainder to the ATF. When considering quicken wills cost $65, which is what you use; I agreed.
You paid $65 for quicken wills, how much have you swindled out of your customers with your scam?
By the way, what you have done is called "Practicing law without a License", which makes it illegal. I wanted to called your states attorney on your scam, but considering it has now been 6 months and I still don't have my SBR because how slow your folks move once they got their money, I declined.
By the way I wouldn't deal with KNESEK guns if you where giving things away.

I recently aired a grievance on a public forum about a retailer because I hit a dead end with trying to deal with them. If I were not a member of a specific forum that they were also a member of, I would have been stuck with the original result. Because of this, and only because of this, the company rectified the situation.

I guess it is a very fine line about which posts are bashing people and which are genuine. But in my experience, if you just stick to facts about your experience, and have evidence to back it up should anyone question you, it should not matter how many posts you have beofre trying to help your situation on a public forum.

What's interesting to me, is that either these companies are very concerned about not screwing customers over, as they appear, and/or the claims are not unfounded, because there certainly appears a basis here for libel. One fantastic reason to be sure and speak the truth about companies, if they want to they can squash you for lying.

the easiest way for people to ignore you is to say how much you spent on a purchase. No one cares! If money is an issue to the OP then I'm sure there are others that spent more...so he can wait in line.

11k? So then the guy who spends 20k gets 2x the service, right?

Most companies don't care what you spend, they generally treat all customers the same, as long as you're an adult about the situation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this type of second post for a newbie is why I support the idea of Low Light charging a monthly fee to use this site. Damn, some of these posts are amazingly stupid and poorly thought out. Lord knows I've had my share of stupid postings ... </div></div>

might be a great idea. can you find an example of a forum trying/doing this without volume/user-ship being flushed down the toilet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beef</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's interesting to me, is that either these companies are very concerned about not screwing customers over, as they appear, and/or the claims are not unfounded, because there certainly appears a basis here for libel. One fantastic reason to be sure and speak the truth about companies, if they want to they can squash you for lying. </div></div>

definition of squashing is a lawsuit brought to stop the truth

Clearly though, if you keep hearing "bad news" about a company from a wide array of folks, well... where there is smoke, there's usually fire.

GB213,

My office was directly across the hall from Kendall's for some time and I never heard this conversation, and if you had a grievance with any of the sales process, as i've said before on this thread - I'm available most days via email or to be transferred to my office.

All of the trust paperwork that is processed through our facility goes through our regular attorney who assists us on many matters such as this. Were it that Quicken Wills being used in this situation, I would, admittedly confess to using this, but the documents that we provided came from our legal staff who has billed for their time and advisement. If you would like, I would be more than happy to forward you a telephone number for Mr. H. Ray Hodnett or Ms. Laura Avery who typically assist me directly. Feel free to PM me if you'd like a telephone number.

The Arkansas attorney general website has a form to report a scam or make a consumer complaint, you can use the following URL as I would love the opportunity to be granted an audience to discuss this matter with a member of the office personally to see if there are better avenues for us to assist our customers.
http://www.ag.arkansas.gov/contact_us.html

There is no swindling here, just straight talk. If you have an issue with any one of my guys, I would appreciate some type of information sent to my email at [email protected] so I can take care of the situation for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GB213</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By the way I wouldn't deal with KNESEK guns if you where giving things away. </div></div>

Easy now, GB123.... I don't care how much a company has screwed other people. If I go home today and find a McMillan Tac-50 with a S&B 5-25x56 for free on my doorstep, I sure as hell am not going to send it back.

-1 on your credibility by referring him to a fucking state bureaucrat. Or, were you joking?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knesek Guns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GB213,
The Arkansas attorney general website has a form to report a scam or make a consumer complaint, you can use the following URL as I would love the opportunity to be granted an audience to discuss this matter with a member of the office personally to see if there are better avenues for us to assist our customers.
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Easy now, GB123.... I don't care how much a company has screwed other people. If I go home today and find a McMillan Tac-50 with a S&B 5-25x56 for free on my doorstep, I sure as hell am not going to send it back. </div></div>

haha, that would be a pretty tough freebie to turn down for sure
-Max

For what it's worth I've had a positive experience with Knesek. I was in a rush for a laser illuminator. Called them on a Thursday looking for a Saturday delivery. The guy on the phone was very helpful... confirmed the product was in stock, set up second day delivery, called me back to confirm some details of the order. It arrived as promised. Easy transaction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Knesek Guns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GB213,

My office was directly across the hall from Kendall's for some time and I never heard this conversation, and if you had a grievance with any of the sales process, as i've said before on this thread - I'm available most days via email or to be transferred to my office.

All of the trust paperwork that is processed through our facility goes through our regular attorney who assists us on many matters such as this. Were it that Quicken Wills being used in this situation, I would, admittedly confess to using this, but the documents that we provided came from our legal staff who has billed for their time and advisement. If you would like, I would be more than happy to forward you a telephone number for Mr. H. Ray Hodnett or Ms. Laura Avery who typically assist me directly. Feel free to PM me if you'd like a telephone number.

http://www.ag.arkansas.gov/contact_us.html

There is no swindling here, just straight talk. If you have an issue with any one of my guys, I would appreciate some type of information sent to my email at [email protected] so I can take care of the situation for you.

</div></div>

You are having an Arkansas based lawyer write trusts for people that are out of the state they work in?

If said member is in another state and your Arkansas law office is writing his trust that can violate many state laws for your customer.

The music has stopped.....time for many to finally find a chair! Found this on line today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all of our loyal customers & all other interested parties;

Bill Ritchie owner of EDM ARMS would finally like to put to rest any questions regarding the original designer of the 408 take down rifle. <span style="color: #FF0000">With names Chey Tac Intervention M 200, Theis, XM 408.
</span>
Bill Ritchie is the original & only designer of the tactical take down 408.<span style="font-weight: bold"> Any rifle that you may see that is not engraved (manufactured by EDM ARMS) is a unautherised counterfeit period.</span>

Further more any entity or individual that attempts to copy the Wind Runner in any caliber will be sued in a court of law to the fullest extent. This will include any company hired to produce any part of the rifle whether they are foreign or domestic.

EDM ARMS has included the original cease and desist order delivered to the company Chey Tac back in 2004, this is for all of you to read.

http://www.edmarms.com/images/cd2.jpg

Bill is clearly pissed....

http://www.edmarms.com/main.htm

You forgot this part of that EDM Arms page you pasted
smile.gif
Just so no one gets the assumed feeling that Thor Global Defense is unauthorized.

"Dealer & Retail inquiries for the XM408 must now go through Thor Global Defense Group 479-474-1680"

Thanks

Edit to Add: Please note that the "new" XM408s cannot be mistaken for any of the "others". They have a new mag release design and magazine housing feature completely on the action.

Very True! Same with Nemesis Arms, those are the only two I am aware of.

Thanks for correcting that!