• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics Beware of these holosun pics

bohica17

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 17, 2011
Canal Winchester Ohio
Was gonna post this guy is trying to fuck people over but someone beat me to it. None the less I want these pics shared so they can’t be used again.

Didn’t work with original post

Attachments

• 7D0A0DC0-E0FC-427D-A69A-DC2BB8590FF8.png
    7D0A0DC0-E0FC-427D-A69A-DC2BB8590FF8.png
    1 MB · Views: 288
Holosun? Why???? That's like going to prison for stealing a Kia. A Ferrari 812 GTS maybe. Yeah...

View attachment 8071836
Not really. At all anymore. They make TOP tier pistol optics. Have been for 2 years now. They are about hit thermal game with something that looks like a eotech but also has thermal overlay. Probably the most popular item at shot show.

I said the same thing before the 509t X2 came out. Right now, they are the only ones innovating. I would say as durable as aimpoint or eotech. Failures are very very rare. I wish it was an American company built in America but I can't get a Green Dot or target adjustable brightness or a multi reticle or Shake awake that actually works from an American company right now. I can't even get a Green Dot from aimpoint. Eotechs model is like 5 years old. I mean it's no wonder.

Last edited:
but I can't get a Green Dot or target adjustable brightness or a multi reticle or Shake awake that actually works from an American company right now. I can't even get a Green Dot from aimpoint. Eotechs model is like 5 years old. I mean it's no wonder.

Leupold DeltaPoint Pro has excellent shake awake, (but none of the other features you mentioned).

I just wanted one to mount on my franchi affinity 3 for turkey hunting. I wanted a green dot at first but decided against it because of spring vegetation.

At this point besides being American made, I'd still say the holosun is better in every meaningful way
Mine took a hop out the Kawasaki mule at 20mph when I hit a washout rut in a gravel road. Rig went end over end bouncing down the road. Got some scratches on it. I knew for sure I would have to re-zero. So I did. ZERO CHANGE of POI! Tough little units I tell ya!

Reactions: bohica17