• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Bhtc 2 day advanced precision rifle lewistown pa 5/24-25

fargo007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2007
Bucks County, PA
www.bhtcorps.com
Registration is open, full details at:

http://www.bhtcorps.com/wp/?page_id=31

We are running an advanced level course on May 24-25 (Fri/Sat).

Concepts of Instruction:

BRM Review
Position shooting
More advanced trajectory and MET/ENV concepts, density altitude
Target Detection, practical ranging, engagement planning
The mental approach to target engagement. Unpacking a successful engagement plan and examining what makes it work
Shooter/Spotter communications
Shots requiring an understanding of trajectory components (e.g. target in defilade)
Point Blank Zero and Reverse Image Zero techniques
Multiple target engagements and planning
Multiple shooter techniques – Command and directed fire
Unorthodox shooting positions
Building support from available materials
Precision Rifle Sound Suppressor usage and brief overview
Advanced reticle usage concepts
Running a semi-auto vs. a bolt gun – The many Differences
Full darkness / night fire exercises
Illuminated reticle usage and adjustment
Maintaining situational awareness with your equipment
Front lit, back lit, green laser designator, bring NV if you have it.
Course completion exams for certificate:
Individual effort long range marksmanship test: USMC UKD Qual Course

As well as any other topics that have sufficient interest. Any questions, please inquire.

--Fargo007

Last edited:
Just a heads up Fargo, you need to publish your wordpress page. :)

Had fun at your last class, wouldn't hesitate to take this one if I could!

I'm registered. The basic class was great a few years back, I'm sure this will be great as well. I'm really looking forward to it.

I've got four right now, and will need minimum 12 to make this work. We will be covering some of the competition-specific stuff in this as well. Instead of movers, we have night fire.

--Fargo007

I've got four right now, and will need minimum 12 to make this work. We will be covering some of the competition-specific stuff in this as well. Instead of movers, we have night fire.

--Fargo007

If I can get some training in before the event, I'd love to be part of the dirty dozen..

I just thought I'd bump this thread in hopes of generating a little more interest. I'm hoping this gets enough traction to take place!

Damn, I wanted really badly to do this class, as I have been super interested in training w/ Freddy, but alas, work and my boss (aka wife) have got me committed on these dates.

For you dudes on the fence, Freddy and Mike are really good, the venue at Mifflin is fantastic, and you will have a great time/learn a ton. Freddy doesn't offer the Advanced Class often, so jump on this opportunity.

I took the beginner/intermediate course earlier this year and really wish I could make this, but I am saving for my wedding in September. Next one for sure. Freddy and Mike teach a great course and Mifflin is a great host. If you have the $ and time do not hesitate to sign up.