• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden Actually says “let’s go Brandon” 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

Opera Snapshot_2021-12-26_234351_twitter.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2021-12-26_235331_twitter.com.png

Last edited:
I guess if I wasn't so bored with the stupid meme maybe I woulda laughed more at it. It would have been funnier in the beginning if it was Biden himself that started it, but it was that dumb bitch Kelli Stavast who started it. I'm no fan of Biden, but the let's go Brandon thing has worn it's course. Especially if you know annoying people in your life who are actually named Brandon. o_O

I guess if I wasn't so bored with the stupid meme maybe I woulda laughed more at it. It would have been funnier in the beginning if it was Biden himself that started it, but it was that dumb bitch Kelli Stavast who started it. I'm no fan of Biden, but the let's go Brandon thing has worn it's course. Especially if you know annoying people in your life who are actually named Brandon. o_O
I'd be perfectly happy to return to the original statement if they don't like "Brandon".

I'd be perfectly happy to return to the original statement if they don't like "Brandon".

Not exactly an appropriate shirt to wear to church, but I'm all for it returning to it's origin! When you see or hear "fuck Joe Biden" there's no room for error in what it's meaning unless someone has a sexual fetish for old men with dementia, but when you see or hear "let's go Brandon" questions definitely arise. I know I sure as fuck didn't know what it meant at first and was all like who the fuck is Brandon?

Not exactly an appropriate shirt to wear to church, but I'm all for it returning to it's origin! When you see or hear "fuck Joe Biden" there's no room for error in what it's meaning unless someone has a sexual fetish for old men with dementia, but when you see or hear "let's go Brandon" questions definitely arise. I know I sure as fuck didn't know what it meant at first and was all like who the fuck is Brandon?

I’m not a big church guy, but I wouldn’t wear shirt with any little sayings or memes on it to even a remotely formally setting.