• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden Administration Launches Investigation into Broken McDonald’s Ice Cream Machines

I guess you love living as a serf to your corporate overlords then. I can't help you with that because I refuse to play serf to them.

Tumblr communists everywhere applaud your rhetoric

proxy-image.gif

Tumblr communists everywhere applaud your rhetoric

View attachment 7697631

Let me try explaining it a different way.

If you want to have a productive farm, do you just let everything have free competition? If so you'll only have weeds.
Nope you put strict limits on what can and cannot be done to have a fruitful farm the way you want it.

If you are raising a bunch of animals, do you just let it be a free for all and who cares which predators win or which animals lose? If you do that you'll have no herd left only a jungle of predators eating everything.

Now to put it into more recent terms.

You'll notice recently, Antifa / BLM / Democrats can get away with anything and everything and not only does the government look the other way, they actively protect them from getting their just dues, and go after and decent folks that stand up. That is kind of the same way the government treats the big corporations. They get away with anything and everything, but you do the same and you'll be locked up on the double.

These great saints of capitalism that you worship are not good people, they are just using and abusing the capitalist system to enable them to bring about their own fascist utopia where the rich and elites rule over everything with the help of the government and everybody else exists to make sure they get rich.

Let me try explaining it a different way.

If you want to have a productive farm, do you just let everything have free competition? If so you'll only have weeds.
Nope you put strict limits on what can and cannot be done to have a fruitful farm the way you want it.

If you are raising a bunch of animals, do you just let it be a free for all and who cares which predators win or which animals lose? If you do that you'll have no herd left only a jungle of predators eating everything.

Now to put it into more recent terms.

You'll notice recently, Antifa / BLM / Democrats can get away with anything and everything and not only does the government look the other way, they actively protect them from getting their just dues, and go after and decent folks that stand up. That is kind of the same way the government treats the big corporations. They get away with anything and everything, but you do the same and you'll be locked up on the double.

These great saints of capitalism that you worship are not good people, they are just using and abusing the capitalist system to enable them to bring about their own fascist utopia where the rich and elites rule over everything with the help of the government and everybody else exists to make sure they get rich.
Oh I know damn well that the corporations are no good....

....it's just that I think the govt is worse...

Freedom has certain consequences....you can't enjoy the good bits without having to endure the bad.

That's the unfortunate thing about principals, they still apply even when they aren't convienent for you

At least I'm not out here larping like someone who enjoys liberty.....but then runs to the govt to solve my problems when I encounter something I don't like

Say what you will about government, but no human civilization has managed to exist at any scale without most people coming to the understanding that eventually you need some kind of central sense of order, rules of order for the society and the means to have them enforced, because deep down, humans are amoral animals much like the rest of life on this planet.

Government and laws should mostly about protecting people from being harmed by the evil of other people because nothing will evolve well if it's all left to chaotic violence to solve everything.

People wishing to do business in a society, must agree to abide by the rules that society lays down and the rules must be fair and equally enforced and designed to ensure nobody is able to unfairly harm others or exploit others, to advance themselves. The rules often have to be updated because the evil type constantly figure out some new way around the rules to advance themselves while harming or exploiting others.

I find it very interesting that the Chinese Communists tried a bit of free for all, (as long as you didn't step on their political toes) and recently found out that WTF? if you let the rich run rampant they will try to take over the country? So now they are pretty much doing many of the things many of us wish would happen here in their latest crackdown on those corrupting society. (Of course they are reprobate evil Communists that hate freedom and religion, but even they found out that as evil as they were, they were in danger of being out eviled if they didn't crack down on things).

One needs only look at our country and the crackdown on anything other than big Pharma's profits on the pandemic to understand what happens when you let the worst of the worst use their money and power to take over everything and eventually start telling the government how things will be.

You can't go to any extreme either absolute rule free freedom or total dictatorial control because at the extremes everything is destroyed. In the end you have to find a middle path that allows freedom and progression for humanity as a whole while not veering into tyranny or unregulated chaos and law of the fittest. The moment you stop keeping an eye on it, the evil people from either end or both will seize control. Understand humans as inherently amoral animals, self centered and motivated by greed and you'll be able to understand how controls should be handled, much like the fencing sword, grip it too tight and you'll choke it, grip it too loose and it will fly away.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
Well, if you care about capitalism and a free market (and you nerd out from time to time) watch this.

So, 5231 is some reset code or similar and don't overfill the hopper while running the cleaning cycle.

I bet it's something stupid like the hopper refill bags being exactly the amount the hopper holds, or more, which is never truly empty and the cleaning cycle requires you fill the hopper with a full bag prior to beginning the cleaning cycle. IOW, everyone has been doing what they've been instructed to do, only it's wrong.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
If everyone is doing it wrong. Why are 87% of the machines in the nation working and 13% broken according to video stats.

i had friends that worked at mcdonalds in high school, and they had to take the machines apart nightly, to clean them, but there was no nightly 4 hour process back then. this sounds stupid. get different machines.

so they are suggesting that they are just milking the franchise owners by forcing them to use machines that are programmed to fail and require service, because mickey d doesn't pay for it and they are partners with the machine maker.

I think you guys are really not understanding how totally and completely perverse a lot of todays youth 16-22 are. They really don't care. They work to get fired and collect unemployment, then get another job and fuck off till they get fired again. They purposely run business down because they don't want to work and have no work ethic.

McDonald's is basically a cult for the franchisee. You go to their school to learn how to do it the McDonald's way. The corporate headquarters has mandates that are strictly adhered to or your contract is done. The franchisee puts a large sum of money into an account and corporate runs your store. You sell what they tell you to, you pay into the regional promotion campaign, you follow the rules or they keep your money and corporate takes your store. Everything in the store is as corporate wants it. For that the franchisee gets to pocket about $60K a year.
Ever seen a McDonald's go out of business? Pretty rare, isn't it. Ever wondered why? Cuz when corporate owns the store that was fully paid for by the former franchisee. Any profit is acceptable. They don't have a $3 million investment netting $60K profit per year.