• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden admits to trying to ban 9mm handguns, anything fed with detachable magazine

I don't understand how anyone with a brain could even listen to pedo joe for even a second. I do watch him when he has a brain freeze while speaking or when he is asked a question off the cuff to to watch a moron struggle to put words together to try to make a sentence. I mean this fucker is so stupid he couldn't hit water if he jumped out of a boat, fucking IQ of white dog shit. But on the other hand he knows how to fleece taxpayers to line his pockets with cash, there I have to give him props but there again sheep aren't the smartest.

Reactions: Jack's Dad
i bet a lot of dems are angry that he said the quiet part out loud.
only a fool would think they only wanted to ban certain types of rifles used in a tiny percentage of crimes.

Reactions: 10ring'r
goodluck.gif

There isn't a gun problem in this country.

There is a stupid problem in this country that continues to get worse and worse
There is a lawless problem in this country that continues to get worse and worse

Yeah, well fuck yew Joe. You're not even the real president, rather some criminal pedophile that should be behind bars.

There isn't a gun problem in this country.

There is a stupid problem in this country that continues to get worse and worse
There is a lawless problem in this country that continues to get worse and worse
No there’s a .gov stealing our money and subsidizing fatherless households which leads directly to gangs and crime.

which .gov benefits from

.gov has been waging a war on drugs, poverty and terror for how long now....just another way for them to funnel money back to themselves.....

Doc