• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden announces shutting down Coal Plants

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    1667601281674.png

just think how close the cold winter will make you and your family
    shearing a bed to keep warm lol

Oklahoma has plenty of natural gas.

FJB

• Love
    Reactions: BLEE
    Not that this pertains, but maybe it do...FPP/PJB! Mac(y)
    ETA: for those that don't get it...F. Poopy-Pants. Pedo. Joe Biden!

He still has eighty one million ballots already printed. You don't question Democracy do you?

I don't need Democracy when I have free will. I've lived my life, don't think I'm not ready....again....to keep others as well as myself free.
    Are we at that point yet....nope...but we are in the tunnel trying to figure out what's that light up ahead.

Wait until someone clues these dumbasses in that the met coal that is used to make the coke to make the steel for electric cars, planes, tanks, bridges, buildings, and all these green technologies comes out of the same prep plant and mines, in many cases, that the thermal coal comes out of. No coke, no steel, no windmill, no solar, transmission infrastructure, etc. Insane demented ill-educated puppet idiot. Petro coke has already shown itself too expensive to be feasible large scale in case anyone wanted to go there.

Wait until someone clues these dumbasses in that the met coal that is used to make the coke to make the steel for electric cars, planes, tanks, bridges, buildings, and all these green technologies comes out of the same prep plant and mines, in many cases, that the thermal coal comes out of. No coke, no steel, no windmill, no solar, transmission infrastructure, etc. Insane demented ill-educated puppet idiot. Petro coke has already shown itself too expensive to be feasible large scale in case anyone wanted to go there.
    They are too fucking stupid to notice

Oklahoma also has some coal fired power plants.
    We still mine coal also, we could be energy independent as a state pretty fuckin easy, as a lot of the states could be is what these fucktards don’t understand.
    If the energy producing states would just shut the shit off for three days, we could bring the rest of the country to their fucking milk!

Reactions: RUTGERS95
    I should print a bumper sticker:

BURNING COAL CHARGES YOUR ELECTRIC CAR.

Reactions: Dawhit
    Jo potato has let the cat out of the bag again. I bet the people behind the scenes are pissed for saying that in front of him.
    Behind the scenes:
    Damnit! Would you watch what you say in front of the idiot. He's like a two year old and repeats shit. If I catch you saying anything in front of him I will fire you.

• Haha
    Reactions: tomcatmv
    This is just more theater from the asinine politicians we have now. They are like the WWE with their play acting except they are affecting all of us. Just post their net worth on every major news outlet and maybe people will begin to get it.Also get the bank accounts for the responding officers to see how much they got for not video taping PAuly P getting "Hammered"

This is just more theater from the asinine politicians we have now. They are like the WWE with their play acting except they are affecting all of us. Just post their net worth on every major news outlet and maybe people will begin to get it.Also get the bank accounts for the responding officers to see how much they got for not video taping PAuly P getting "Hammered"
    Every major news outlet? They are part of the scam. Even if you did post it. They would be exonerated of anything since they are selfless public servants doing good for the people and they deserve what they get paid.
    And those officers will keep their mouth shut for their paycheck and pension. They are not responsible for the release of the video. It's in management hands and there's an ongoing investigation

Soros and Michael Bloomberg have been shutting down coal mines for years now. When one shits himself on a daily basis then he should refrain from speaking and concentrate on the problem why his pants are filling up with shit.