• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden dropping Gun EOs tomorrow

Fanatic, anti-gun zealots running the deep state. This fucking oath-breaking motherfucker has no business being dog catcher. He should be in prison for violating citizens rights, yet Biden puts him in charge of one of the many Democrat secret, federal, police forces.

yep dems are the best gun sellers!

of all this violence, and "gun" violence, would like to see how many are repeat criminals, such that if they were put, and kept, in jail, this violence wouldn't have repeated.

so they don't want the braces because they make AR's so much more concealable... but then they make us jump thru hoops to get suppressors, which have the opposite effect of making guns longer...

Reactions: RMB
Next 30 days ghost guns will be flying off the shelves .
You can be sure that there have already been “businesses” set up to sell 80% lowers in blowout quantities. These are all being used to collect data. It’s no different than the DEA setting up “garden shops” that specialized in hydroponics and investigating every person who made a purchase.

Reactions: Sandhog308
This sounds a lot like the plot to the War on Drugs which does about 150 billion in sales every year. They already have the sales force and distribution network in place, it would be very easy to add firearms and ammo as another product to push on the deplorable users.

so they don't want the braces because they make AR's so much more concealable... but then they make us jump thru hoops to get suppressors, which have the opposite effect of making guns longer...
Suppressors also prevent long term hearing damage and increase shooter safety. I find that the only logic driving anti-gun forces is "anything gun related is pure evil and must be outlawed".

As a western history student and buff I've been watching a lot of you tube on the Indian wars, especially that against the Plains Indians. I see a reoccurring pattern here thats again being foisted on the patriotic American conservative.

Get them to turn in their guns, get them to turn themselves in and report to reservations (re education camps), brainwash, break them into becoming farmers relying on gov. rations (gov. dependent Marxists), take away their Indian religions and beliefs, exterminate them with starvation, small pox blankets and other diseases, (*Bill Gate's time release population control, mystery shot), starve them until they rebel and rise up against the government and then massacre them (Wounded Knee, the largest mass murder in U.S. history. And guess who had all the guns).

Same MO, different package.

*Bill Gates and other globalist puppet masters have made the world's population control a major issue. If you think he's pushing his 'vaccine' to promote good health and for mankind to continue to multiply and flourish, go ahead and take his vaccine. This will at least weed out the stupids.

Biden nominates David Chipman to head ATF is the big story. Heinrich Himmler would be a better choice

yeah, and i hear the EOs are really EAs which he is "advising" the ATF to make some determination blah blah blah. Hopefully the Senate can shut down the Chipman nomination dead in its tracks. Maybe Siminea and Manchin can get twisted hard by their constituents that Chipman is withdrawn. or gets denied.

As a western history student and buff I've been watching a lot of you tube on the Indian wars, especially that against the Plains Indians. I see a reoccurring pattern here thats again being foisted on the patriotic American conservative.

Get them to turn in their guns, get them to turn themselves in and report to reservations (re education camps), brainwash, break them into becoming farmers relying on gov. rations (gov. dependent Marxists), take away their Indian religions and beliefs, exterminate them with starvation, small pox blankets and other diseases, (*Bill Gate's time release population control, mystery shot), starve them until they rebel and rise up against the government and then massacre them (Wounded Knee, the largest mass murder in U.S. history. And guess who had all the guns).

Same MO, different package.

*Bill Gates and other globalist puppet masters have made the world's population control a major issue. If you think he's pushing his 'vaccine' to promote good health and for mankind to continue to multiply and flourish, go ahead and take his vaccine. This will at least weed out the stupids.
The Sand Creek Massacre may have been worse. It's difficult as the estimates are just that, and likely many more woman and children were killed than what we've been told.

Sand Creek: Estimated 70-500 mostly woman, children, and the elderly.

Wounded Knee: Estimated 300 but more fighting age men.

We will never know. But your point is still poignant.

The Sand Creek Massacre may have been worse. It's difficult as the estimates are just that, and likely many more woman and children were killed than what we've been told.

You can put whatever facts you want up...the true fact is the left dont care about facts. they are in full blown gun confiscation at this point.

We all just need to make a decision.....

Doc

Sand Creek. There needs to be a movie. As told or through the eyes and experiences of Captain Soule....

• Love
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I think many have decided Doc, the question is how. Our leader told us to go home and is playing golf. The question may be answered when the armored vehicles start making house calls.

Again, looking at past experiences, Custer made a house call on the Sioux and Cheyanne at Little Big Horn. Learn from it. He wasn't allowed to go tipi to tipi as others peeked out of their tipis hoping they weren't next.

Reactions: Bender and 260284
Sand Creek. There needs to be a movie. As told or through the eyes and experiences of Captain Soule....
I would really like Spielberg to take this project and treat it like Schindler's List or Saving Private Ryan. He's yet to honor Native Americans as he's done with so many others.

That's the type of mentality that's gotten us here.....yes king I will comply.....

Doc
Believe me, I built this pistol so I don't have to buy another stamp that makes no sense at all. This is all BS and I will keep it as a pistol with a brace until I would have to go to prison for it. Too much invested in suppressors to lose it all.

Reactions: Doc68
I would really like Spielberg to take this project and treat it like Schindler's List or Saving Private Ryan. He's yet to honor Native Americans as he's done with so many others.

It would be so politically correct to do so right now.
I don't know what they are waiting for?

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
If you think there are shortages now, wait about 30 days - nothing will be in stock.
I'm good, but looking some friends - Midway, PowderValley, all out of stock on almost all projectiles, primers, powders, loaded cartridges.
Looking for a second Ruger 22/45 lite (threaded) -were a bunch locally a year ago - none now.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Meanwhile.....have the PTB swept away hunter's gun problem? Gotta love the double standard and the grab for absolute power over the people.

People need to wake up..... why do the Democrats want to take our guns... so they can rule over us... I have news for some of you people the republicans want to rule over us as well.. so it stands to Reason that they want to take our guns as well..... the Democrats are just taking the more direct route...the fight is with Washington DC. Not with one party or the other.

Meanwhile.....have the PTB swept away hunter's gun problem? Gotta love the double standard and the grab for absolute power over the people.

See, that's exactly the problem with the right. The right has some forms of media, but they've said their piece on Hunter's gun thing and they let it die.

Why isn't the NY Post, Fox News, and Newsmax front-lining a story on Hunter Biden every single day? That's what the alt-left would do and it worked, America is afraid to get that treatment and the right could be doing it right the fuck back but they don't. And so they lose. Repeatedly.

Let's say it were one of Trump's kids that did that and it came out while he was in office... would they have said their piece and let the story die? No, they'd screech about it every day, multiple times a day, to no end.

Pistol Braces will be tied up in court. They were originally designed to aid ♿, but can also be shouldered like a buffer tube. Firearms owners would greatly benefit from a lawsuit that was filed by a 2nd Amendment supporter who is handicap. The Government is starting to realize technology is moving faster than laws can be enacted. If the Dems had and balls they would push through another AWB. That will only happen if they can get the voting laws changed first. Time for the gloves to come off, and for Conservatives to treat Democrats like the Commies they are. Worst mistakes someone can make at the range or LGS, is tell me they voted Democrat!

Don’t get why people give ground.

When people talk to me about gun control my compromise is repeal the NFA and read the constitution as it’s written and federalist papers reaffirms, that’s my fall back position from the militia, in that the government should send a “free” M4 and a few thousand rounds a year to every able bodied man of militia age.

But again, I’m willing to compromise for a repeal of the NFA and a “as written” interpretation of the 2A.

Anything else and I just laugh, same as all the hippies do about weed laws.

Pistol Braces will be tied up in court. They were originally designed to aid ♿, but can also be shouldered like a buffer tube. Firearms owners would greatly benefit from a lawsuit that was filed by a 2nd Amendment supporter who is handicap. The Government is starting to realize technology is moving faster than laws can be enacted. If the Dems had and balls they would push through another AWB. That will only happen if they can get the voting laws changed first. Time for the gloves to come off, and for Conservatives to treat Democrats like the Commies they are. Worst mistakes someone can make at the range or LGS, is tell me they voted Democrat!

Yeah, the NFA is an orphaned law in some respects. The way pistol and SBR are defined leave a hole. An SBR is, in part, designed to be fired from the shoulder.

A pistol is, in part, designed to be fire with one hand. I've never owned a pistol designed to be fired with one hand. Ever.

I hope they go for another AWB, I hope they get it, I hope they get all their dreams for gun control to come true. Then I hope they double, no triple, all taxes. Abortions are free, but only if you're not white, I mean -- at least be honest about the goal with that shit. Let's just light this motherfucker up and get it on!

What would they do if we arranged a million man march on DC a***d......they cant arrest us all. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Peaceful of course to show them we arent taking their BS anymore.

We are already called insurrectionists. What's to lose at this point......

Doc

What would they do if we arranged a million man march on DC armed......they cant arrest us all. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Doc

They will do exactly what just happened with a similar mostly peaceful protest in DC.
Let you all go, then schedule times to kick in your doors one at a time so there is no organized push back.

They will do exactly what just happened with a similar mostly peaceful protest in DC.
Let you all go, then schedule times to kick in your doors one at a time so there is no organized push back.
Wear shades glasses and facemasks, just like BLM/antifa. It works for them

Look how many they have arrested on that side.

Use their own tactics against them.

Yes we can't take on them head on, however a million stabs will bring them down.......

Doc

Reactions: TACC
What would they do if we arranged a million man march on DC a***d......they cant arrest us all. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Doc

Why do you think they have the national guard there, to the point it looks like a military installation?

The government isn’t “taking questions” so to speak, from the peasants anymore.

Reactions: Bender
Looks like I need to grow a pair, tell them to suck my balls and COME AND GET IT

FTFY

We don't need a million man march

We need a 10 million man march. (Even the US army cannot handle 1 million though) Show those bastards We the people WILL NOT COMPLY

DO NOT COMPLY

THROW THE TEA INTO THE HARBOR

(keep your rifle, you're gonna need it)

Wear shades glasses and facemasks, just like BLM/antifa. It works for them

Look how many they have arrested on that side.

Use their own tactics against them.

Yes we can't take on them head on, however a million stabs will bring them down.......

Doc
You would have to do better then that. The banks are also working with them. They can give your bank records, cell phone records to show where you've been. You would have to pay in cash, leave a phone at home, car rental records, airlines tickets.....

Biden said: "But no amendment to the Constitution is absolute ... From the very beginning, you couldn't own any weapon you wanted to own. From the very beginning the Second Amendment existed, certain people weren't allowed to have weapons. So the idea is just bizarre to suggest that some of the things we're recommending are contrary to the Constitution."

First point is correct you weren't allowed to own AR15's back when the 2nd amendment was written.

Second point the Biden targets the Black People for they weren't allowed to own weapons and the reason Gun Control was written for.

Man this guy is a genius .....

You would have to do better then that. The banks are also working with them. They can give your bank records, cell phone records to show where you've been. You would have to pay in cash, leave a phone at home, car rental records, airlines tickets.....
So leave your damn phone at home, use cash, drive instead of flying, don't use easy pass for toll roads......how fucking hard is it.....

Doc

Biden said: "But no amendment to the Constitution is absolute ... From the very beginning, you couldn't own any weapon you wanted to own. From the very beginning the Second Amendment existed, certain people weren't allowed to have weapons. So the idea is just bizarre to suggest that some of the things we're recommending are contrary to the Constitution."

First point is correct you weren't allowed to own AR15's back when the 2nd amendment was written.

Second point the Biden targets the Black People for they weren't allowed to own weapons and the reason Gun Control was written for.

I guess then we should take his free speech away first. Flood the courts with civil/lawsuits whenever he says something that is a lie...

We as gun owners need to stop taking the "high road", it has gotten us nowhere and we are losing our rights daily...

Doc

You can be sure that there have already been “businesses” set up to sell 80% lowers in blowout quantities. These are all being used to collect data. It’s no different than the DEA setting up “garden shops” that specialized in hydroponics and investigating every person who made a purchase.
Except that doesn't happen and shops are pretty much set up all over the country to sell weed for recreational use.

It's no different than nfa enforcement.

Neither the atf or dea have any real enforcement ability on a individual basis.

Shit bidens last batch of gun controlled fail to be Ble to prevent his crackhead, dishonorable discharged son from buying a gun legally

They are imbeciles

Reactions: TurboTrout

Unfortunately, because this country has about a 5% acceptance/understanding rate of COTUS among its population, they will accept this as fact. If the pubics could muster up the courage and state...they specifically wrote these gun control laws to prevent the minority (at the time it was written) from owning guns, maybe they could make progress. But, they are wimps.

My across the street libtard neighbor says COTUS is living and breathing and can be put on hold in times of crisis (when it's actually THE MOST IMPORTANT). But then again, he had is COVID shot (just 1 of 2) an is now walking around like it's no big deal, not distancing or anything...literally the day he got his shot....because Orange Man bad, "PJ" good (which makes me think he may be a pedophile...he always has his pants unzipped and he has 2 children < 11 years old...just observing here).

I guess then we should take his free speech away first. Flood the courts with civil/lawsuits whenever he says something that is a lie...

We as gun owners need to stop taking the "high road", it has gotten us nowhere and we are losing our rights daily...

Doc
We will never take back our rights with the Repugnantcans.

• Angry
Reactions: TACC and Doc68
So leave your damn phone at home, use cash, drive instead of flying, don't use easy pass for toll roads......how fucking hard is it.....

Doc
I would actually say with our current Surveillance State (Camera/License Plate readers etc) they will know who is there.

So screw it, show up anyway. Its time to grow a pair. The more people show, the more they realize, we are going to have to disarm ALL THESE PEOPLE.

I believe our RIGHTS were designed to be more permanent than our government.

There should be no estimate that wide. Those indians were well known, they locked up William Bent{Who was married to a member of the tribe} and other locals, while they went and did it.

Ok, went and looked "148 of Black Kettle's followers."

An EO is not a Law. The Prez cannot make laws.
its law until a court says it not.

usually there are immediate lawsuits by either side, but until there is a ruling it stands

trump tried that as well but the dems had the lawsuits and courts ready the very second he signed it so many did not get off the ground.

so did they add the clapping sound after his speech?
sounded like a lot more people clapping than there were people there.

WKYoEHFa.jpeg