• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden Reminds Gun Owners the Government Has Nuclear Weapons

have to wonder how many hours it took old Joe to get that sentence out of his pie hole

You probably couldn't afford the storage if they gave them to you, let alone the maintenance.
Not if you're a Texan. Pic of my buddy with his Czech Aero L-39 Light Ground Attack Fighter

gary trichter.jpg

Many of the Cannons in the revolutionary war and in the Civil War were privately owned.

In the south many were purchased by wealthy plantation owners both to protect their plantation but also because they tended
to be the colonels or senior officers in their local militia’s. And if you happen to need artillery As part of your local militia, well you wrote the Tredegar Iron Works and ordered one.

Similarly in the revolutionary war many artillery pieces were privately owned. Whether by merchants with sailing ships who needed defense and protection or by outlying communities, villages or settlements where artillery was purchased by private individuals or by groups of individuals.

Cannon ownership is perfectly legal today. You just have to fill out the right paperwork.

Cheers
I know guys who forge their own shit.

The Government cannot stop it.

What I can find online is vague as shit. SHOCKING.

There is almost NOTHING we cannot own last I checked-so fuck them. Twice. In their Sleepy public assholes.

Twice.

I am am really done with this bullshit.

Keep talking assholes. Keep talking. You are waking the sheep, bitches. Wakey-wakey. I'm sure you'll love how that shit turns out for ya.

:unsure:

Sandals,robes and AK47's is all it took , I couldn't fight without under pants I need the support, don't need the ding dong dragging in the dirt . Before you ask the answer is I don't have short legs.
Sorry bro, even if you're rocking a tactical kilt, underwear isn't allowed. It goes against some kind of Highlander rule.

I had the worst day ever turn into one of the best one time because of a cannon. Girlfriend dumped me while i was out of town working, when she called and said it right as my work truck broke down in north Tx. She stole my car and all my shit and i couldnt do anything. Im sitting broke down in front of an old antique barn and a gentelman comes out and tells me i cant park there lmfao. I told him i was waiting on a tow truck and i guess he saw it in my face, he asked if i wanted a beer while i waited and i agreed. So i go back behind his barn and a bunch of guys are drinkin beer and shooting guns, it was nirvana. I shot all kinds of guns and drank 4 beers and then this hoss pulls out his cannon. It wasnt huge, like 2 feet long maybe with a grapefruit sized hole. He staked it in the ground and loaded it up and shot it and the cannon ball hit a junk car and sucked the entire door into the car like a tissue paper.... cannons are awesome.
I like your positive attitude but what happened to the skank that committed GTA and stole your car and all your shit?

Reactions: Texasflyer
I like your positive attitude but what happened to the skank that committed GTA and stole your car and all your shit?
I called my insurance company after i had the beers and cancelled my policy, then called the place i bought it from and explained the predicament and said i would double their repo fee if they got it back for me. I still have the car out of spite lol, she got the shit... i learned not to mess with mormon chicks.

Chicago is 29th. Baltimore is bad at #4. But many, if not the majority, of the cities with the highest crime rates are in Red states with weak gun control laws. I think that's more correlation than causation, however, and not exactly an argument for stricter gun laws. Beumont, Lubbock, Houston, and Odessa, Texas look just as bad or shittier than Chicago and way worse than (prepandemic) NYC.
Yeah-no.

Not sure if you are trying to play per capita game or what...

Chicago is fucked beyond the Middle East. WAY beyond.

Until you lived in either (or both)-Texas for it's faults, not even close IMO.

When you stack the people up on top of each other and run the plantation for votes-pretty damn horrendous. First hand account.

We can play how bad are they with numbers all day.

Texas is a Utopia compared to ONE city in a state, like Chicago. One city. One. Which other state is accounted for by ONE city?

They should own this fully. An opinion. Gonna laugh and watch them burn it to the ground-they are too stupid to stop it at this point.

Fuck 'em.

Reactions: Davo308
Chicago is 29th. Baltimore is bad at #4. But many, if not the majority, of the cities with the highest crime rates are in Red states with weak gun control laws. I think that's more correlation than causation, however, and not exactly an argument for stricter gun laws. Beumont, Lubbock, Houston, and Odessa, Texas look just as bad or shittier than Chicago and way worse than (prepandemic) NYC.
I just checked this, initially not believing it, and it is true. But I agree with you it is not an issue of causation. High murder rates and high organized inner city crime seem to be the strongest correlation.

How about some canister? The brigade shotgun!

There is a reason it’s called Picketts Charge, not Picketts triumph.

Sirhr

LOL-my broken ass Nam Arty brother would love ya.

Silly gun bunnies.

Sometimes to be mean, I mouth my words when he isn't wearing his hearing aids. He gets quite animated and it amuses me no end. I'm simple and amused that way.

Terrible human. Just saying.

:LOL:

I think poverty rates and economic outlook has a lot to do with it as well
True, though it seems like poverty is historically a lot more livable without forced ghettoization, which is a historical reality in most dangerous cities. All of these things feed on each other.

I don't give a shit. They just use that as an argument that these gun restrictions need to be applied everywhere.

True, though it seems like poverty is historically a lot more livable without forced ghettoization, which is a historical reality in most dangerous cities. All of these things feed on each other.
Poverty is bullshit.

It is politicians. And how they segregate the people. More specifically: Democrats for their voting base.

Been to the Delta. Black folks there are NOTHING like Chicago for instance. If it was race-you'd see it everywhere there. Do believe I was the only white folk for miles in some cases.

Same for Appalachia. Buncha poor white folks. Coal miners. Eastern KY/WV. Why do we not see poor folks acting the same here?

NOTHING like a white plantation where inner city politics are in play.

Just an opinion.

Reckon I could be wrong-but not thinking so.

And again, I'll ask-what ONE city has killed so many in a state as Chicago. One city in one state-so beyond fucked, no words. Other states have SEVERAL cities contributing to the crime. And, yes, Democrat controlled.

Sensing a theme.

Just saying.

Wow,
many presidents swore off nukes against foreign nations.
Joe is bringing these up against Americans who disagree with him.

Last edited:
Poverty is bullshit.

It is politicians. And how they segregate the people. More specifically: Democrats for their voting base.

Been to the Delta. Black folks there are NOTHING like Chicago for instance. If it was race-you'd see it everywhere there. Do believe I was the only white folk for miles in some cases.

Same for Appalachia. Buncha poor white folks. Coal miners. Eastern KY/WV. Why do we not see poor folks acting the same here?

NOTHING like a white plantation where inner city politics are in play.

Just an opinion.

Reckon I could be wrong-but not thinking so.

And again, I'll ask-what ONE city has killed so many in a state as Chicago. One city in one state-so beyond fucked, no words. Other states have SEVERAL cities contributing to the crime. And, yes, Democrat controlled.

Sensing a theme.

Just saying.
I don't think what I said and what you said are incompatible. I don't give a shit what color somebody is. I think when you force people into ghettos, either with a gun or with "economic incentives," you are going to get people living in public housing for which they have no sense of ownership, so all they own is the territory they claim. You are going to basically create mini factions, and if you combine that with shitty schools, poverty etc, you are going to have a self perpetuating crime wave.

This isn't theory, it is what has happened in most of these places, red state or blue. I think that is what you are saying, and it is sure as hell what I am saying. And it isn't lost on anybody that even in the red states, these are blue machine cities.

Reactions: kmckinnon
True. I believe greater economic opportunity and a change in the fundamental culture of these persistently violent cities would be more effective than limiting rights as they have done in my home state. I would like to own a pistol without waiting a year with a clean criminal record to get my permit. But I also agree with Biden that the right to bare arms does not include F-15s and tactical nukes. There is a limit.
Whelp-there you have it.

Thanks for self-identifying.

True. I believe greater economic opportunity and a change in the fundamental culture of these persistently violent cities would be more effective than limiting rights as they have done in my home state. I would like to own a pistol without waiting a year with a clean criminal record to get my permit. But I also agree with Biden that the right to bare arms does not include F-15s and tactical nukes. There is a limit.
I don't know that you can attack it on only a poverty level. We have created a subculture that is many, many generations old by now. We've done it partially because we hated them, and then partially because our theories on how to help were terribly misguided. I've worked with a number of organizations who try to do this through economic opportunity and education, but it has a terribly low success rate. It is un PC to say it, but the most successful organizations, something like SEED school in DC, have succeeded by basically taking kids away from their parents and boarding them so as to truly break the chain of bad inputs. They have also run into a lot of flak for doing so, as you can imagine.

Our newest idea, and by our I don't mean our, is to simply say this stuff is OK and different culturally. Pretty sure that won't work.

I don't disagree about personal tactical nukes, as cool as they may be, but my line is way to the right of AR15s, even if it doesn't get to nuclear weapons.

I don't think what I said and what you said are incompatible. I don't give a shit what color somebody is. I think when you force people into ghettos, either with a gun or with "economic incentives," you are going to get people living in public housing for which they have no sense of ownership, so all they own is the territory they claim. You are going to basically create mini factions, and if you combine that with shitty schools, poverty etc, you are going to have a self perpetuating crime wave.

This isn't theory, it is what has happened in most of these places, red state or blue. I think that is what you are saying, and it is sure as hell what I am saying. And it isn't lost on anybody that even in the red states, these are blue machine cities.
Politicians are evil and skin colors are not. Correct. IMO.

What was heck was he saying about the Tree of Liberty watered with the Blood of Patriots???

You know I bet there plenty of groups in the world over time that wished they were part of a militia group that had F15s and tac nukes right before their governments killed them wholesale

Politicians are evil and skin colors are not. Correct. IMO.
I don't know if many people have been to a really ghetto inner city school. My first time I thought I had walked into Freddy Kreuger's hideout. Just appalling that our government is forcing anybody into a place like that. It was everything bad you can imagine. Dark, crumbling hallways, leaky pipes, smelled like shit. This was DC, of course. Blew my mind as every school I'd ever gone to was basically a country club.

What the Founders didn't-he said the exact opposite.

PS: Fuck that guy.
Jefferson and Washington were at odds on Shay's Rebellion. No clear founders point of view. They were not at odds on the rest of the stupid shit Biden said, or about why citizens need to be armed.

Jefferson and Washington were at odds on Shay's Rebellion. No clear founders point of view. They were not at odds on the rest of the stupid shit Biden said, or about why citizens need to be armed.
Sounds like I have reading assignment for the night 👍

Reactions: Choid
Many of the Cannons in the revolutionary war and in the Civil War were privately owned.

In the south many were purchased by wealthy plantation owners both to protect their plantation but also because they tended
to be the colonels or senior officers in their local militia’s. And if you happen to need artillery As part of your local militia, well you wrote the Tredegar Iron Works and ordered one.

Similarly in the revolutionary war many artillery pieces were privately owned. Whether by merchants with sailing ships who needed defense and protection or by outlying communities, villages or settlements where artillery was purchased by private individuals or by groups of individuals.

Cannon ownership is perfectly legal today. You just have to fill out the right paperwork.

Cheers
I know a guy with a Howitzer, a guy with a tank, and a guy with a MIG, and don't mean the welder.

I'll disagree-and not gonna argue.

Read those Federalist papers and I agree. Very simply. Getting folks on the same page caused confusion and division amongst the colonies-obviously.

Not quoting anti-Federalist as well, fuck them, An opinion.

It is VERY simple as it was written and adopted. It was written for "uneducated" farmers.

Good enough for my dumb ass. And ADOPTED as law.

Don't want or NEED folks to interpret it all for me. Fuck you Supreme's.

I think most folks see and understand it for what it was and is.

Meh. We shall see.

Sounds like I have reading assignment for the night 👍
My take, and I am no expert, is that both thought the right to revolution absolutely necessary, but that Jefferson really liked revolution, while Washington saw it as, infrequently, a necessity. Of course, Jefferson supported revolution in France on those lines, and was clearly wrong, because not all revolutions are created equal. History has probably been on the side of Washington, as the number of good historical revolutions, and by that I mean ones where the people ended up with more rights than when they started, seems to be countable on one finger. But the fear of it must always remain in the minds of politicians. Last part my belief, but I think the general belief of the founders even if they disagreed on particulars.

I'll disagree-and not gonna argue.

Read those Federalist papers and I agree. Very simply.

Not quoting anti-Federalist as, well, fuck them, An opinion.

It is VERY simple as it was written and adopted. It was written for "uneducated" farmers.

Good enough for my dumb ass. And ADOPTED as law.

Don't want or NEED folks to interpret it all for me. Fuck you Supreme's.

I think most folks see and understand it for what it was and is.

Meh. We shall see.
See above. I was speaking of Shay's in particular, not about the right to revolt.

Does it matter if you can own a cannon?

Let's look at history (that no one ever reads). During the Siege of Boston, the cannons were not privately owned. The "Rebels' Captured a fort, and utilized those cannons to lay siege to Boston and drive out the British Navy.

So yeah, we don't have field artillery or an air force.

Yet.

Anyone think people are just gonna sit by and go "oh noes we can't take that, it says property of U.S. Government"

And I REALLY dislike when politicians say 'we got nukes what are you gonna do'. I cannot think of a more inflammatory statement. In a more civilized world that would cost a politician (any politician) their job. Be careful when you threaten total war.

You might get it.

(The atf, fbi, nsa, and local police are all at my door--must go now).

Reactions: stevieb92
My take, and I am no expert, is that both thought the right to revolution absolutely necessary, but that Jefferson really liked revolution, while Washington saw it as, infrequently, a necessity. Of course, Jefferson supported revolution in France on those lines, and was clearly wrong, because not all revolutions are created equal. History has probably been on the side of Washington, as the number of good historical revolutions, and by that I mean ones where the people ended up with more rights than when they started, seems to be countable on one finger. But the fear of it must always remain in the minds of politicians. Last part my belief, but I think the general belief of the founders even if they disagreed on particulars.
See above. I was speaking of Shay's in particular, not about the right to revolt.
I understood your point.

Somebody should tell President House Plant to stop threatening and go for it.
We're ready for some nuke fun for the whole family.

View attachment 7653694View attachment 7653695
I have long ago considered that my home city is in the Russians' nuke targeting list. We got .mil and civilian facilities important to the US (and international), plus a bunch around us, and the only tritium-producing nuclear facility in the entire US right up the river. In short, I am royally fucked if Putin decides to go Red Dawn on us, or if Skynet happens, or whatever.

I'm not afraid of it. I'll be dead before I know it. If Biden's gonna do it, bring it the fuck on and see what happens.

What the Founders didn't-he said the exact opposite.

PS: Fuck that guy.
That's what I thought - the question is did he say the opposite because his lying filter isn't working because of his dementia (like creating the greatest voter fraud network) or because speaks the opposite of what he is thinking? I'm guessing the former..

Reactions: Terry Cross
I don't know if many people have been to a really ghetto inner city school. My first time I thought I had walked into Freddy Kreuger's hideout. Just appalling that our government is forcing anybody into a place like that. It was everything bad you can imagine. Dark, crumbling hallways, leaky pipes, smelled like shit. This was DC, of course. Blew my mind as every school I'd ever gone to was basically a country club.
I've been to Kruger High.

Not sure it was all that dramatic-but it sucked. An opinion.

It caused me to leave for the Army-ultimately.

That was best move I ever made as it opened my eyes wide.

So-the worst became my best. I'm just glad to be on this side of the dirt at this point. I feel blessed actually in hindsight.

Now, so many years and adventures later-I know where I should be headed and it will be much better across the board. Life influences us. We make best choices at the time.

Someone questioned why I want to relocate recently; the answer is: because I can and it makes perfect sense.

And I will. ASAP. I still have one more commitment to take care of. Family has to be first.

LOL-better late than never. Some smart fucker said.

Speaking from the East Room of the White House Wednesday afternoon, President Joe Biden re-introduced his extreme gun control agenda, advocating for a ban on modern sporting rifles and reminding lawful gun owners that the federal government has nuclear weapons.

Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government," Biden said. "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

Biden also falsely stated that the Clinton era ban on modern sporting rifles, better known as the assault weapons ban, reduced crime. A 2004 Department of Justice funded study from the University of Pennsylvania Center of Criminology concluded the ban cannot be credited with a decrease in violence carried out with firearms...
Biden also falsely stated that cities with the highest crime rates, like Chicago, Baltimore and New York, don't already have strict gun control laws. They do.

Speaking from the East Room of the White House Wednesday afternoon, President Joe Biden re-introduced his extreme gun control agenda, advocating for a ban on modern sporting rifles and reminding lawful gun owners that the federal government has nuclear weapons.

Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government," Biden said. "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

Biden also falsely stated that the Clinton era ban on modern sporting rifles, better known as the assault weapons ban, reduced crime. A 2004 Department of Justice funded study from the University of Pennsylvania Center of Criminology concluded the ban cannot be credited with a decrease in violence carried out with firearms...
Biden also falsely stated that cities with the highest crime rates, like Chicago, Baltimore and New York, don't already have strict gun control laws. They do.

I’m your huckleberry… you ignorant mfer… in fact I think I can speak for a bunch of huckleberries…