• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden Reminds Gun Owners the Government Has Nuclear Weapons

Is this where I drop a .gif of the Zapruder money shot?

Ive said before, that if things really get funky a pilot could easily have a weapons malfunction over DC.

Ive said before, that if things really get funky a pilot could easily have a weapons malfunction over DC.

Reminds me of their political purity test thing the military started doing right after biden took the office.

8D77F778-189A-465A-963D-69647C257885.jpeg

I don't disagree with you. My point was more that his kids aren't likely to be in good shape because of an economic empowerment program or whatever, and certainly not because we start to tell him that his lifestyle is just another valid choice. His kids will do better by being the fuck away from him. It's one thing when you are talking about random dude X like your brother in law, and another when we come to realize that, mainly through our own policies, we have created communities that consist of way too high a level of this. I'm really not for taking peoples kids from them, but a lot of the really violent areas in the country need something that makes a clean break between what is happening now, and the kids that are not destined to be another generation of the same shit. I don't know what that is, but I believe it is the operative question.
I was agreeing with you as well. In fact, I agree with a lot of the things you post.

I just try to stay away from a lot of the drama you seem to attract :rolleyes:

Reactions: Choid
Sounds like he wouldn’t hesitate to use military weapons against US citizens. What a mess. We are in a banana republic and they are about to start throwing the bananas at us.

That's too much work going that way.
The "little boy" clone route is much simpler and no ATF paperwork, since it's a smooth bore 'cannon' made of high strength, wrapped titanium drill stem, so until you actually add the fuel, it's still a smooth bore cannon. And the Chinese will rat on you.
The only real challenge is finding the HEU fuel that hasn't been salted.... Much easier in earlier 1990...

Reactions: vetski
I know guys who forge their own shit.

The Government cannot stop it.

What I can find online is vague as shit. SHOCKING.

There is almost NOTHING we cannot own last I checked-so fuck them. Twice. In their Sleepy public assholes.

Twice.

I am am really done with this bullshit.

Keep talking assholes. Keep talking. You are waking the sheep, bitches. Wakey-wakey. I'm sure you'll love how that shit turns out for ya.

:unsure:
I just hope he still has enough cognitive function to understand what's happening when it goes down!

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
Threatening your own people? Even with the high school-level mentality of the US Congress, would this not rise to the level of impeachment?

Or Taliban.

And with them they were a world away
Imagine if they lived in the same country, if a good deal of them were the people who collect your trash, do your taxes, build and repair your house, come to your rescue if you’re in a accident.

I know no one ever accused biden of being smart, but gee that was a dumb ass comment. If I didn’t have guns, that’s the type of comment that I would hear and say to myself “perhaps I should get one of those AR15 or 14 things the potato on TV keeps crying about”

The hypocrisy of the commie/dem party is astounding:

1) it wasn't all Trump supporters that raided capital. I'm venturing most were not.
2) the capital POpo let them in and ushered them in
3) queen nancy welcomed those people when they were against a now-sitting SCOTUS member
4) #1 and #2 let to the commies wanting to take your 2nd Amendment rights away, but now somehow (5&6)
5) PJ says guns are worthless against F-15s and Nukes.
6) If 5 is true, why are the commies worried about taking 2A from folks?
7) is the F-15 the only plain PJ can remember since it was likely approved during his first term in the senate?

Reactions: Davo308
what Makes me concerned is the purging of true patriots from the ranks. they are actively seeing who is pro trump ( extremist) and moving to get rid of them. This is bad juju.
Reminds me of their political purity test thing the military started doing right after biden took the office.

Anyone else suspect they are going to try to push the gun control issue hard before all the audit results comes out?

Haw haw. It is to laugh.

Audit results won't be published because there will be an injunction approved to prevent the release.

Even if they are released, ain't shit gonna happen anyway.

Dorner had some real internal struggles, some I really empathize with, others I really disagreed with.

Either way, there are a lot of lessons to be learned as to the number of resources that were tied up/expended just dealing with JUST ONE really, truly, motivated individual causing havoc.

I was LE at the time and we had one of his potential targets residing in my city. Coulda gotten spicy. Thankfully it didn't.

Dorner had some real internal struggles, some I really empathize with, others I really disagreed with.

Either way, there are a lot of lessons to be learned as to the number of resources that were tied up/expended just dealing with JUST ONE really, truly, motivated individual causing havoc.

I was LE at the time and we had one of his potential targets residing in my city. Coulda gotten spicy. Thankfully it didn't.

I’ve found my chance of being a target is much lower by doing this one simple trick!

...don’t screw people over, and use the golden rule.

Folks who can’t wrap their head around that, hard to feel sorry for them. Almost like some folks just need drama and conflict in their life, sometimes they get in one of those proverbial situations of ones eyes being bigger then their stomach

Reactions: rhsc and BytorJr
what Makes me concerned is the purging of true patriots from the ranks. they are actively seeing who is pro trump ( extremist) and moving to get rid of them.
They aren't even hiding that they are removing "Patriots" from the military. I'm guessing they are serious about making sure Patriots have no inside access to high tech military stuff.

Reactions: TexPatriot

The point of Dorner and the Belgian Rambo, is that yes, they were/will be caught, and yes, they were/will be killed, but that one semi-trained "SF"/tier-three (?) or better can cause a heck of lot of trouble and occupy a lot of wasted resources. And that is probable not an insignificant reason for the push on gun control. Remember it was Bush jr. passed the laws to limit vets access to weapons with the PTSD stuff...I'm not going to ask what is happening to SF with "The Purge" - I assume all playing quiet and keeping the pension on track. At least I hope.

Speaking of motivated individuals..................... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.C._sniper_attacks

Now imagine a couple of hundred of those all sprinkled around the country at roughly the same time.

The only reason they got caught is because they got greedy and burned their MO and AO.

Last edited:
Threatening your own people? Even with the high school-level mentality of the US Congress, would this not rise to the level of impeachment?
In all seriousness, considering everything that the Joe Biden and his family has either been accused of or actually found to be true and each and every event has been excused or simply ignored, do you really think, if joe biden actually used the nuclear codes, ordering the targets inside the continental United States, any one in Washington DC would even take a second notice? (unless he targeted Washington DC)

Like my communist Obama/Hillary/Biden voting high school teacher ex aunt by divorce asked me "So, you gun owners think you can defeat the U.S. military?"

My response was "Are we going to have to? Are they planning on turning on Americans?"

Last edited:
The potato in charge doesn't have the mental capacity to know that he's shit his pants. So picking out targets strategies isn't going to be a worry. The FauxBI and other alphabet agencies may have a clue.
In all seriousness, considering everything that the Joe Biden and his family has either been accused of or actually found to be true and each and every event has been excused or simply ignored, do you really think, if joe biden actually used the nuclear codes, ordering the targets inside the continental United States, any one in Washington DC would even take a second notice? (unless he targeted Washington DC)

The potato in charge doesn't have the mental capacity to know that he's shit his pants. So picking out targets strategies isn't going to be a worry. The FauxBI and other alphabet agencies may have a clue.
Don’t discount Ron Klain, biden’s chief of staff who is believed to be the one actually running the executive branch.

The doddering fuck can't even remember to swing his arms when he walks. Not kidding either. Thats wandering off from nursing home shit.

Who wants to go in halfsies with me on one of these...SirH, looking at you.

1986 MIKOYAN MIG 29​

$4,650,000 USD

Raptor Aviation Inc

This Plane Is Certified And Flying In The U.S.!
Complete Logs For Airframe And Both Engines
This aircraft is FAA certified in the experimental exhibition category.
Engine(s) / Prop(s)
2 Klimov RD-33 afterburning turbofan engines.
11,100 lbs thrust dry, 18,300 lbs thrust in AB

#1 Engine 348 hrs TT
#2 Engine 350 hrs TT 30 SMOH

1624660449330.png

He’s just virtue signaling the Californian courts who are trying to overturn their own assault weapons ban.

But we didn’t have F15’s and nukes dude!

Seriously, you guys need to stamp this level of bullshit out quick time or you’ll end up as emasculated as us Brits. Our political class are making a mockery of the laws that apply to the common man. Hold those fuckers to account while you still can.

1986 MIKOYAN MIG 29​

$4,650,000 USD

Raptor Aviation Inc

Engine(s) / Prop(s)

#1 Engine 348 hrs TT

View attachment 7655095
That is some prime cheeki-breeki right there.

Are the hardpoints still there though?

If the woke are so dumb they can’t see the truth right in front of their eyes. Do you think they are smart enough to maintain Nukes, F-35’s and M1’s?

I think the Chief of Staff deserves a medal. Maybe a medal as high as the CMH. Why? Anyone who can wipe that much BROWN off of his nose is unquestionably superhuman.

With him in charge, assuming that the members of all the branches of the United States Military would follow his orders, A platoon of World War II veterans would be able to whip the entire bunch. (Surely a squad of us Vietnam veterans could whip em.) Not to take anything from The Greatest Generation. Its just that most of those Fine Gentleman are pushing 100 years of age. (My own father, if he was still with us would be 98)

Heck, when that “general” gets our men and women in the military fully indoctrinated with his critical race theory, they will all kill each other from the hate that this indoctrination will cause.

Reactions: rhsc and Davo308

1986 MIKOYAN MIG 29​

$4,650,000 USD

Raptor Aviation Inc

Engine(s) / Prop(s)

#1 Engine 348 hrs TT

View attachment 7655095
I’m qualified for complex but not high performance or twins so I’m out.

Last edited:
Don’t discount Ron Klain, biden’s chief of staff who is believed to be the one actually running the executive branch.
I agree 1000 percent. Joe is not the bad guy here. It’s all the folks we never or almost never heard of. To say Joe Biden is going to do this or that is not correct. Hell, he even slips up and says his handlers will get mad at him if he........He does nothing of his own. He follows orders and does what the deep state tell him to do and say. just as it was for Barry O a few years back. so Joe and the hoe are mere pawns for the public to affix their love or hatred towards while the real evil people do the devils work behind the scenes unfettered.

Id like to see one of them rap battles between Joe Biden and true patriots....