• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden to ban Russian oil. Get ready for $10.00 gas.

Strange that the oil industry has not removed him from office.

I can hear the phone call now. Putin: Hello Xi, guess what, I have that extra oil that you were asking for. Xi: Great Vlad, send it on over. I'll take all that you have.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Popularity only matters in democracies that hold honest elections. Otherwise it's a dictatorship, and dictators don't care what the majority thinks.
I don't think the popularity is for voting any more. I think it is so people know to step back and let history take place.

Thier troups will be bussed in to save fule, wait they allready do that and with paid antifa shits.

Luckily in my case they are fairly easy to run off at gunpoint.

Going to be rough on some folks that can't cook beans and muther fuckers.
I do remember the beans and mothers,I hated them and still do to this day. Of course mine were made in 1942 and feed to us in Nam.

C-rats yum, used to keep garlic and onion powder to kill the taste.

C-rats went out in the 70's we went to K-rats before I was out.

Beans and mf's are a pot of beans and water and it's a MFER that you have nothing else to flavor them with or eat.

C-rats went out in the 70's we went to K-rats before I was out.

Beans and mf's are a pot of beans and water and it's a MFER that you have nothing else to flavor them with or eat.
I make good beans. All I need is a couple slices of bacon, onion, jalapenos, seasoning salt, garlic powder and cumin. With sausage, brisket and cornbread I can eat like a king.

If I can just figure how to convert farts into clean burning, natural gas I would be a self-sufficient unit could live off the grid.

Last edited:
Since we are still living high off the hog. Along with any combination of those ingredients you could add smoked necks, ham hocks, bone in ham.

But one thing that will set your beans apart quickly is after soak and rinse you use chicken broth to cook them in.

But none of that is the beans and MFERS we will soon have to choke down.

Buddy in San Antonio put this up...he lives in one of the better parts of town.

gas.jpg

Reactions: NoDopes and Bender
Buddy in San Antonio put this up...he lives in one of the better parts of town.

View attachment 7824921
GF lived in one of the better parts of SA and a neighbor's car was drilled. Most makes of cars nowadays have a baffle between the tank and where you put the fuel in and a syphoning hose can't make it to the tank.

Ya a couple shots of that smokey chipotle Tabasco will help a lot if you didn't have any smoked meat to toss in there. Good call.

Like when you have a garlic ring sausage that just doesn't have any smoke to it.

Those will be gourmet extravagances soon.

So what your really saying is it’s time to short the whole stock market?? Or at least the industries that are about to get crushed because of transportation cost fall out or ones that primarily profit only from disposable income which is now going out everyone’s tailpipe and to feed their pie hole because of inflation?

With regards to the 'gas tanks getting drilled', we too have had that happen in this city. (Winnipeg) More than a few times, from what I'm understanding. But the headlines in yesterday's news, was a specific daycare facility had their 'fleet' of 3 vans drilled and drained.

They weren't able to go pick up ANY children that morning so that in itself left parents stranded. Add to that, the vans were older and donated from a charity, so 'getting new gas tanks and having them installed' truly ain't in the budget.

Same/same for the exponential gas price increase, but that's another story.

Moral of the story:

Shoot thieves. It's effectiver, faster, efficienter, educationaler, and 'for the children'. Who can argue with any of that?

Don't worry Kamala is going to be offering to suck cock for Oil in Venezuela next

5125031_original.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
I invested in Venzuala's oil once.
Those cocksuckers nationalized it.

I say fuck all of them, no shits given.

The whole country can suck me off.

I invested in Venzuala's oil once.
Those cocksuckers nationalized it.

I say fuck all of them, no shits given.

The whole country can suck me off.
You seem to have a fantasy about sucking dick , why is that ?

So glad joe brandon decided Americans were willing to suffer financially to save Ukraine, lol.

I'll suffer financially to ensure American manufactured goods and the end of imports to force Americans out of Walmart and off their couches.....maybe this will eliminate my welfare burden.

But for Ukraine?

Fuck that!

Reactions: notacos4u
I think we need to spend billions of dollars fighting the communist in America.

Why in hell do we figure our communist party (Democrats) is better than others?

They are not.

Reactions: TexPatriot
Wife and daughter came home from work yesterday and said one of their customers, that works at Exxon told them gas was going to $6 today. I just filled up a couple hours ago, and it was down 10 cents from yesterday... $4.09 9/10 after 0.10 rewards discount.

Unless you have your own solar panels buying an EV isn't ganna help in the long run at least not on the current trajectory. Take a look the percentage breakdown of where the US's electricity comes from. Sure electricity is cheaper now in some areas but look at what Europe did with electricity prices.

EV owners love to pull moral rank until you point out electrify is produced with oil
You're a liarface. Electricity comes from the outlet, not oil. Psshhh. Get on my level of understanding.

At least part of our electricity comes from the hydro electric dam (Conowingo) across the Susquehanna River. I don't want to hear from you PETA environmental activists; there's a fish ladder so up to .001% of wild fish can migrate upstream to reproduce in their natural spawning grounds...and for you conservative extremist; they are able to stop up to 1% of invasive species from using it to spread up stream.

[/sarcasm]