• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Big Brother Already Here

You won't need to worry about cash for too much longer. Keep an eye out for the .gov cryptocurrency that is coming out in the not too distant future......................Paper will be phased out, and yes, all of your transactions will be monitored. Welcome to the global society.

Don't believe me, then check out the plan that the chicoms have going with their version of cryptocurrency.
Too many low level politicians/ .gov “employees “ like their cash bribes for that to happen

Flawed tech. If it was smart, you already bought the product....should send you ads for a spreader.

Just had one of those spooky fish moments.

Last night went to get some lawn weed and feed. Didn't say anything, just went and got it. Today what shows up on my FB feed.

Scotts Lawn Care--Same brand I bought at the store. Now the thing is, I didn't search for it, Google It, Say it. I just went to store and bought it. So somehow the info of my recent purchases made it to FB advertising. And that and some scary ass implications. Yeah I've known about it a while, but it just really hits home how we live in s surveillance state. Even if it isn't the government, I'll bet dollars to donuts, Govt is in on it too.

queue adds for donuts...
I thought about getting laid and a whole bunch of hotties showed up as suggested friends.

In 2017 I bought an iMac with 22lr as barter. I’ll be fine.
A lot of people think that barter will carry them through. I was one of them until I read about the Argentina hyperinflation. Barter only carries you so far in a crisis and starts to wane over a period of time....................The flaw being that you have to have an item(s) that the other guy wants in order to do an exchange. Matching buys and sales gets difficult over a long drawn out period. Even more difficult depending on where you live.

A lot of people think that barter will carry them through. I was one of them until I read about the Argentina hyperinflation. Barter only carries you so far in a crisis and starts to wane over a period of time....................The flaw being that you have to have an item(s) that the other guy wants in order to do an exchange. Matching buys and sales gets difficult over a long drawn out period. Even more difficult depending on where you live

Well it’s a plan. Beats waiting for the gov’ment to save me with my fingers on my butt.

When the 22lr runs out I’ll prob have to resort to banging rich guys wife’s or……this part gets difficult……trade my knowledge of medical intervention, labor skills channeling my innner Puerto Rican or whatever needs to be done to ensure my safety and well being.