• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Big green.....

LOBO

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2003
Mississippi
Here's my newly re-finished 30-06. This was my first time painting a rifle with something other than Krylon. I used Brownells Aluma-Hyde II in OD on the barreled action, base, rings, and scope.

30-06
Rem 700 LA
Broughton 5C 28" 1/12 twist
McMillan A3
Jewell trigger
Badger 20 moa base
Seekins rings
Leupy VXIII LRT 6.5-20x50

Re: Big green.....

I'm <span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-size: 14pt">"GREEN"</span></span> with envy!!!
wink.gif

Seriously...looks like a great rifle and a great paint job too. I have had excellent results from the Aluma-hyde in the past on different rifles/scopes.

Congrats and keep up the fine work!

Hell yeah she's mean looking. Nice job. Keep us posted on here how that holds up. Thanks

Thanks guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dantrom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like it alot!

Was the new paint as easy to apply as krylon? </div></div>

Just as easy. Believe it or not, this comes out of a spray can too. Brownells has made this a very user friendly finish to apply.