• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Big win coming for 2A in Comifornia??

The issue, in my experience, is that gun owners are lousy fucking voters.

When I used to work on the political side of things (local and state), you quickly find out that not all gun owners are friends of the 2A (I would argue that many gun owners are actually enemies of the Constitution), and not all 2A proponents are gun owners... We need more of the latter.

So, when it comes to eroding the 2A... The average voter DNGAF... so while people can sit in their "safe state" for 5, 10, 20 years, it's only inevitable until the cancer knocks on your front door.

Who cares about Comifornia this thread is fucking worthless

giphy.gif

Deny all you want but what happens in California will eventually come to your state.

Why everyone doesn’t pool resources to fight the front line in California is beyond me.

Never forget that a single county in California owns more guns per capita than the state of texas.

I’m really glad y’all have HOPE. Makes me smile

Reactions: BCP
and don't buy from companies that won't sell legal products to states behind enemy lines!

He's just a grumpy old man on the internet pissed off that his part of whatever state has more California license plates than it did last year.

The biggest problem with the pro-gun conservative side of the aisle is that most of them don't really want to do anything. Not only that but they actively sandbag the people who actually want to try and do something.
I think the biggest problem with conservatives achieving anything, is that our highest levels of organizational and financial support have been subverted (NRA GOP). The middle tiers have been starved to the point of ineffectiveness. That leaves only grass roots level organization, and if that gains any traction they subvert it, too (tea party).

Reactions: lash and stefan73
The issue, in my experience, is that gun owners are lousy fucking voters.

When I used to work on the political side of things (local and state), you quickly find out that not all gun owners are friends of the 2A (I would argue that many gun owners are actually enemies of the Constitution), and not all 2A proponents are gun owners... We need more of the latter.

So, when it comes to eroding the 2A... The average voter DNGAF... so while people can sit in their "safe state" for 5, 10, 20 years, it's only inevitable until the cancer knocks on your front door.
Well, you have gun owners and you have gun owners and neither are alike!

I was doing fine way before any California fucks started showing up here, I see you also think your the only state that's contributed to Montana's growth just shows your mentality
Oh and all Liberal's are the fucking enemy
They are fucking up Austin and the surrounding metro areas. Katrina trash and illegals have destroyed Houston. Dallas has been fucked up ever since Jerry Jones moved there.

Rat fuck where you live then move somewhere else and promptly begin fucking it up too. Nothing is safe.

Except for the outrageous taxes and insurance rates. My homeowners doubled for 1/2 the coverage (softball size hail is hard on roofs) and auto insurance doubled, same reason, and a lot of uninspected and un insured drivers.

But its good people and everybody has guns...well, maybe not in Norman.

Reactions: nikonNUT
They are fucking have fucked up Austin and the surrounding metro areas. Katrina trash and illegals have destroyed Houston. Dallas has been fucked up ever since Jerry Jones moved there.

Rat fuck where you live then move somewhere else and promptly begin fucking it up too. Nothing is safe.
Have they closed Barton Springs, the nicest place you can imagine to swim on a hot Texas day, yet because of 3 salamanders? Austin used to be like Charlottesville Virginia, a great university town. Now they're both crowded, traffic congested, homeless encamped, shitholes.

Never forget that a single county in California owns more guns per capita than the state of texas.
This must be one of the dumbest comparisons I’ve ever seen. The average number of guns in one specific (yet unnamed) county in CA is greater than the average number of guns per person in all of Texas? Well for fucks sake. I’d bet the opposite is true as well. A very small and relatively homogenous population is a larger outlier in one statistic than a substantially larger and more diverse population? Jesus fuckin’ Christ on a pogo stick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ken226
I was doing fine way before any California fucks started showing up here, I see you also think your the only state that's contributed to Montana's growth just shows your mentality
Oh and all Liberal's are the fucking enemy
Your opinion of my mentality is no concern to me. I'm sure you are doing just fine....enjoy Bill and Bob Buttfucker as your new neighbors. Tell them we won't miss them here

Reactions: BCP and lash
This must be one of the dumbest comparisons I’ve ever seen. The average number of guns in one specific (yet unnamed) county in CA is greater than the average number of guns per person in all of Texas? Well for fucks sake. I’d bet the opposite is true as well. A very small and relatively homogenous population is a larger outlier in one statistic than a substantially larger and more diverse population? Jesus fuckin’ Christ on a pogo stick.
He has one. Did you know he is woke?

1675988481090.png

• Haha
Reactions: Herb Stoner
I’ll throw Bridger a bone.

For all the guy’s talking about how California matters: you are operating under the impression that law is still king. I firmly believe it is not. You are also acting as if the tyrants will reconsider their world view through means other than the threat of death. I, again, firmly believe they will not.

Bridger’s attitude is the attitude of soldiers at war, I actually appreciate the raw hate. Seems many people have hope in diplomacy, I for one don’t. Personally, I blame that hope for the poison patience that has allowed the current state of affairs. Buy more ammo, sure, but what good will ammo do without hate?
Absolutely!!! I hate the majority of California fuckers as much as he does. I deal with it daily. I also live under no illusion that this "win" will be nothing more than a short term pivot. These so called laws only limit those who are willing to conform.
What I don't understand is the basic Fuck You to like minded people solely based on geography. If I was sitting at the Four Buttes bar outside of Scobey he'd probably join me for a beer because he'd have no idea where I was from.

Naw let's invade Bridger's singlewide and drink all his PBR while he does donuts in his mobility scooter screaming about those goddamn californians.
Is this an open party of would I need an invite?:p

Reactions: BCP
This is not CS Tactical related, this is me Richard speaking on this topic and what I have done for over a decade before working here.

I've been trying to help educate hundreds if not thousands of people over the years either personally or in this industry, and I've been pretty good at bridging the gap between typical and non-typical gun owners of many backgrounds or beliefs. I was born in San Francisco and grew up in the SF Bay Area, my Dad is half Filipino and his father is unknown unfortunately. My Mother is half Indigenous to a California tribe on her Dad's side with her mother Spanish and Italian. Due to being mixed race (Especially Indigenous), I've learned that "people of color" or those that are considered a "minority" will be a little more open minded to me over the same message from someone "white/caucasion" (It should not be that way but it is) so I use that to my advantage to educate people on why constitutional rights are so important and that politicians who want to strip them from we the people should never be in office. I explain that the 1st and 2nd Amendments needs to be cherished and preserved now and for future generations. When I give them examples of some of my direct ancestors or more notably The Wounded Knee massacre and what led up to it, they tend to be very receptive.

Unfortunately, we are outnumbered here but will continue to fight against unconstitutional laws and politicians that want complete control over us.

The bottom line is that we will lose our rights unless we can change minds.
I really do hear you. I really do appreciate your hearts and minds grind. But if we have to appeal to racism to explain God-given rights, even a “win” is suspended animation. That fact alone speaks volumes about how California and most population centers are, in practice, godless. I’m not losing my rights. The heathens will need to take those rights, and to do that they’ll have to stand in front of me, and see if I love my God, my country, and my family more than they hate Him/them.

Reactions: jmp1 and lash
Absolutely!!! I hate the majority of California fuckers as much as he does. I deal with it daily. I also live under no illusion that this "win" will be nothing more than a short term pivot. These so called laws only limit those who are willing to conform.
What I don't understand is the basic Fuck You to like minded people solely based on geography. If I was sitting at the Four Buttes bar outside of Scobey he'd probably join me for a beer because he'd have no idea where I was from.
I think the basic f you was directed at California, not the like minded patriots therein. The following f offs seemed directed at anyone that expressed displeasure at his disregard.

Reactions: stefan73
I really do hear you. I really do appreciate your hearts and minds grind. But if we have to appeal to racism to explain God-given rights, even a “win” is suspended animation. That fact alone speaks volumes about how California and most population centers are, in practice, godless. I’m not losing my rights. The heathens will need to take those rights, and to do that they’ll have to stand in front of me, and see if I love my God, my country, and my family more than they hate Him/them.

Removed, I should make a personal account to post this on. - Richard

Last edited:
It's not the state, it's the voters. Anyone who is a gun owner SHOULD be voting Independant or Republican. Anyone who calls themselves a Christian, SHOULD be voting for an Independent or Republican. I never understood and never will understand how those with those values could vote for a Democrat.

Reactions: stefan73
Your opinion of my mentality is no concern to me. I'm sure you are doing just fine....enjoy Bill and Bob Buttfucker as your new neighbors. Tell them we won't miss them here
Bill and Bob now go by Billy Gene and Bobara. No, they did transition.

No I think you mean warm and fuzzy

Nope I meant exactly what I said...

1675995252356.png

The only parasite here seems to be you, trying to suck all the life of of the thread with your senseless posts.

Thats really great. Hate is a negative and weakens you while laughing and letting it bounce off, strengthens me.

To paraphrase Giles Corey from the play The Crucible, "More Hate".

Reactions: lash