• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Big win coming for 2A in Comifornia??

What’s all this!?! Flip’s back - and angry??
Is this his new screen name?
I think he's trying to identify as Jim Bridger the mountain man but got stuck at...

1675997243685.png

Sometimes you need an advantage to open people’s eyes and minds, I didn’t make the rules but I have found a way to increase my odds in gaining an ally against a tyrannical government. I don’t think it’s appealing to racism, it’s human nature that some people have a better ability to influence whether it’s educational, their background, experience or even the way someone looks.

I’m stuck in a hard place where I don’t fit in as a typical Californian due to my beliefs and views.
Living and traveling to other free states my family and I get the stink eye because of how we look from yet I probably fight harder than them to preserve our rights. Hell just in this bear pit I’ve read some horrible shit regarding Indigenous people. But we are not all the same, we are separate nations with separate beliefs and problems. I don’t speak for them and they don’t for me.

I don’t like the fact that California steers the country in a negative direction, but both the wins and losses here can influence the nation.

-Richard
Funny, last time I visited my parents we went to a wine tasting (I can act cultured at times ;)) in Fresno. I met some really conservative women at the tasting. After talking for a bit more people chimed in with how horrible Brandon was. It was rather refreshing to have a discussion like we did and not feel like I had to watch my step.

Funny, last time I visited my parents we went to a wine tasting (I can act cultured at times ;)) in Fresno. I met some really conservative women at the tasting. After talking for a bit more people chimed in with how horrible Brandon was. It was rather refreshing to have a discussion like we did and not feel like I had to watch my step.

There's a decent percentage of very conservative people outside of the coast, we are just outnumbered :(

There's a decent percentage of very conservative people outside of the coast, we are just outnumbered :(
I know, I grew up in CA. Used to cast 180grn Scirocco's with my neighbor and do 100 yard benchrest in the 80's as a kid using his 7-08. Rainbow Valley had the cannon competitions up above Ojai CA. That was a lot of fun and then the turds started taking away our rights. We went from relatively free to not in an instant and the FUDs where the poster children for the left saying "we don't need no AR to hunt". CA went from being an incredible free state to a trashy dictatorship with people licking the heals of their masters.

Sad how it went.

Probably more than 6 million, there was as usual tremendous voter fraud. Ask Joe Collins, he "lost" against Maxine Waters 5:1. Also Cali voters voted to roll back Prop 13, which saved us from excessive property taxes. No they did not vote to increase their taxes, it was Newsom and the Kalifornia Dem party.

Probably more than 6 million, there was as usual tremendous voter fraud. Ask Joe Collins, he "lost" against Maxine Waters 5:1. Also Cali voters voted to roll back Prop 13, which saved us from excessive property taxes. No they did not vote to increase their taxes, it was Newsom and the Kalifornia Dem party.
If only the recall would have worked but Newscum bought those votes with giving "free" money to the short sighted free loaders that "need" uncle sugars teat.

I'm sure seeing a lot of posts from this bridger character that only have a period. What's the matter, don't have the balls to post shit and keep it there instead of deleting it?

His claim of 2,000 posts is amazing...he joined in 2022. Must be all his post over on the Motivational Thread. Not much actual useful knowledge being shared. Maybe he can help with Lion Hunts. I want a bigger Tom then my last
IMG_2841.jpg

Last edited:
His claim of 2,000 posts is amazing...he joined in 2022. Must be all his post over on the Motivational Thread. Not much actual useful knowledge being shared. Maybe he can help with Lion Hunts. I want a bigger Tom then my last View attachment 8071945
We had a couple big cats back up in the Siera Nevada MTN's that I used to try and track when I would go solo packing. Good times

Reactions: lash and BCP
We had a couple big cats back up in the Siera Nevada MTN's that I used to try and track when I would go solo packing. Good times
Lots of them here in Orange County, no Bridger not the 2 legged kind, the 4 legged ones. A little night stalking would be amazing and for the Coyotes

Lots of them here in Orange County, no Bridger not the 2 legged kind, the 4 legged ones. A little night stalking would be amazing and for the Coyotes
The ones I tracked were just north of Prather CA. My brother was walking my dads dog Rocky up there and came across a small doe that was still pumping blood from her neck. He figured he scared the cat off the kill, being that he only had a Ruger 10/22 he beat feet out of there with Rocky. Absolutely cool animals! Not cool when they are killing your livestock and pets.

Reactions: waveslayer
I'm sure seeing a lot of posts from this bridger character that only have a period. What's the matter, don't have the balls to post shit and keep it there instead of deleting it?
Been busy today.....come back to all these blank posts and a name change. Whats the deal?? I really didn't think a gun guy could be that narrow minded. Guess I was right.

Reactions: BCP