• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bikini babes in the photo gallery sidebar

Re: Bikini babes in the photo gallery sidebar

I have a solution for you guys who complain about this,how bout stay off the internet while your at work and stop wasting your bosses moneys or our(taxpayers moneys),this is ridiculous,thanks for pussifying this forum.How bout some brie with that whine!??
mad.gif

Nice paparazzi pics s.i.t. Very nice corn fed hunnies.

thank you s.i.t.,you rock.And so do babes.

Man I'd like to waller around with them babies!

Nice work s.i.t

+1 for the babes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Franks Site....Franks Rules...dont like it...tough shit...and dont come back...

Man I miss the days when we were only like 8,000 strong here...anyone notice the seniors are adding less? I do...and find myslef in the same boat...winers are beginning to try to take over....

Nuf said... </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

+1

btw, of you can't tell where I stand on thin skinned sans-sac members, check the sig line:

(((laughing my ass off))) This is just too rich, noticing the date of the last post this may or may not be read; however, f'ing liberal attitudes probably need their own forum here, perhaps called "Pussies with Pistols", "Firearms for F'Wads", you get the picture. Jesus "H" Christ this is ridiculous. Acting against the many for the whiney ass few, that is how I see the result here, return the sidebar (by the way, have not been here long enough to see it; however, I am certain it would not have offended, bikini clads and firearms, how can that be offensive???).

So whine away you liberal-minded babies, perhaps someone with the will and courage will come along and change that wet diaper of yours...

formerly this, formerly that... hmmm, can we assume tomorrow you will flip again and want to actually see some bikini clad honey's???

That will get er done.<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s.i.t.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
bikiniss.jpg

i got more babes for ya. right here </div></div>

S.I.T. thanks for the pics.

All of you whining about the pics here, be glad you can even see them, or visit the 'hide. The company I work for has all the internet access, locked down most of the time. I guess I.T. screwed up and forgot to turn the filters back on, most of the time I can't even access the 'hide from work. I work 14/7 offshore so if I really need a 'hide fix, I usually have to go through a proxy server, and can't view pic's or even post replies like this, from my own damn computer.

So basically, if you want to whine about the pics on the site, STFU you ungrateful bastids, and turn off the right side bar, and get on with your lives.

Lets see more bikini babes please. I couldn' look at the hide at my last job so I quit the big corporation and went to work for company that respects a persons privacy.

normal_100081868_bcd6d_f1.jpg

ATT00148.jpg

beer-coaster-bikinis.jpg

just keeping the readers happy yet once again. man that last one makes me thirsty

just your local perv making his contribution to make shooters everywhere happy. lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s.i.t.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
normal_100081868_bcd6d_f1.jpg

ATT00148.jpg

beer-coaster-bikinis.jpg

just keeping the readers happy yet once again. man that last one makes me thirsty

</div></div>

I'll take the girl in the center. Not to big but just right and they look real but I doubt it. All the ladies down here have the fake ones but it doesn't matter to me. Last 3 girls I dated all had fake tits.

Now that is a string bikini!!! And a nice ass too! Look at the guy in thhe back staring at the ladies ass. lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s.i.t.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2328db4d.jpg
</div></div>
nice real nice i dont want to live in Wyo anymore i want to go there

i wish i knew where they lived as well. i would be hanging out with them if you know what i mean. lol

That is what a woman should look like! Not some stick but curves to her body. I know they don't live in Louisiana. Hell I have looked all over and haven't seent any that look like that.

Wish we had hotties like that were im at.

Come down to South Fl girls like that are a dime a dozen!! trust me man!! Eye candy is everywhere especailly if you go to the beach, night club, or even some bars!

Let us hope this lovely thread never dies. S.I.T., you are falling down on the job: more please.

Adam,

if that is a calancer you should use that half brain you have and become a distributor ASAP!!! LOL

serious, I'd buy one.. or two...or..3

SWIM.jpg

srh.jpg

audrina-patridge-bikini-1-08.jpg

come on guys, play along. yall are making me think im the only one on here that enjoys seeing a half naked woman

bikinis_2_073.jpg

652469740_l1.jpg

8c21.jpg

07jun26-how-much-would-that-be-wort.jpg
</div></div>

That last pic is my favorite..

Bauer, those two just aren't my style. I like a woman who is more than a stick and silicon. I like them 100% real, but that is just my taste.