• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bikini babes in the photo gallery sidebar

Re: Bikini babes in the photo gallery sidebar

a17.jpg

a19.jpg

b1.jpg

karenloveskate.jpg

santa-girls.jpg

spicetwins1217.jpg

F an A SIT, that first pic is a f-in merry christmas...

Gotta give a Ric Flair (WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!) for that shit.

What do you mean "the only thing good to come out of canada" thats not nice. How about the only good thing out of the USA is an empty bus.

Yeah, what Johnl said. One of the best blow jobs I ever got was from a Canadian chick!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shakey yankee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, what Johnl said. One of the best blow jobs I ever got was from a Canadian chick! </div></div>
That`s all you got?
Sad...
wink.gif

Let me throw a few in, but with all due credit going to the BathTub Babes organization -

These gals help raise money and awareness for breast cancer research

IF you would like to purchase one of htese calandars get with me later towards summer...

Catherine.jpg

fran.jpg

jennandtamara.jpg

tamara.jpg

Where can I sign up to be a "buddy" for the buddy check program???

I'll put a notice out guys, if Frank will allow, when tubbing season comes. Doubt I'm going ot race this year but i'll still help out the cause
wink.gif

s.i.t. i really need to start readin your bible!
my knig james version never said snything about this!

Learn to use many open windows.
Not all fullscreen.
actual work, fullscreen behind others.
click on margins, you are hard at work!

TC

Wake up S.I.T., next installment due...

Lucy Pinder does all kinds of good things for me!

Love that pool pic...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: abenewson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
01_009.jpg
</div></div>

Nice post for the new guy!

How is it possible this could become such a heated topic? Is this an indication that the price of ammo is too high? The mere thought that people would rather spend their time having problems of this nature rather than spending it actually shooting. Wow!

S.I.T.

June 20th been a long time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kiterme</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How is it possible this could become such a heated topic? Is this an indication that the price of ammo is too high? The mere thought that people would rather spend their time having problems of this nature rather than spending it actually shooting. Wow! </div></div>

I think this topic is no longer a problem...

I love the way s.i.t. gently pushed this controversial thread through metamorphosis thus making it of some value....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: abenewson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
01_009.jpg
</div></div>

Wow, my favorite hair color (dark dark red).
smile.gif

Umm yes... Please point me to the directions of these bikini pics. The only ones I see are in the gf thread. So those are spoken for. Is there another thread?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: s.i.t.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ATT00148.jpg

just keeping the readers happy yet once again. man that last one makes me thirsty

</div></div>

That Redhead!!! I'd crawl naked, dragging my balls through miles broken glass just to sniff the seat she sat in!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
s.i.t. said:
That Redhead!!! I'd crawl naked, dragging my balls through miles broken glass just to sniff the seat she sat in!!!
</div></div>

Time to start bleeding brother.........

sexy_micro_bikini_ch8833.jpg

Who <span style="font-style: italic">are</span> these women?

...and where can I find some...?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 338WinMag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
s.i.t. said:
</div></div>

Time to start bleeding brother.........

sexy_micro_bikini_ch8833.jpg
</div></div>

Ditto, I would eat a mile of her shit, just see where it came from!

I would love to make a nice cup of tea using her bikni bottoms. MMMMMMMM.....