• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bix'nAndy Trigger

andrews1958

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2010
Maine/Africa
Was wondering if anyone could tell me their thoughts/experiance on this trigger. Information is limited

Spoke to the vendor and it sounds like a heck of a trigger and has many advantages over a Jewel. He mentioned that with the springs received with it you could bring the poundage down to 1oz up to the 3 pound range. Also that it is better incased to protect it from dirt and grime than the Jewell. Thinking it may be an option for my next build. It is costly at $395

Bullet Central | Products

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Just bought a handfull of these. They are going on BR rifles but seem more durable than Jewell triggers, which are the accepted standard there.

Very nicely made for sure. Has extreme pride of ownership for something you can't see.

$395, can be set down to an ounce and no safety. looks like they are definitely going after that BR crowd. i just wonder how much you would be gaining over the jewell on a BR specific rifle? especially since its not going to be getting much grit in there anyways.