• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Black Friday Deal @ Dick's - REM 700 for $449

DRAGON64

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2011
Alabama
Door buster deal at Dicks's; the REM 700 Varmint or ADL for $449 + $40 mail-in rebate. I don't do Black Friday let alone a Turkey Thursday, but I'll be there at 8PM hoping to get a Varmint in .308. The price is too good to pass on I hope.

Good luck to you and the rest of the lunatics that plan to participate in that crazyness. I tried showing up early once and you know what? They have people camping out in front of the door overnight! So if its worth a night in the cold on concrete, go get em! I'll save an extra 150 bucks and keep both my dignity and my sanity.

I will never spend another dime at Dick heads after what they did after the Sandy Hook incident by pulling all their "evil assault rifles" from the shelves.

I sure did not intend to be insensitive with repect to Sandy Hook and Dick's wrongful decisions... Honestly all I saw was a base Rem 700 platform for $449... Maybe I will just chill with the family and watch Planes Trains & Automobiles instead. Peace!

It's a good deal, and you're certainly free to make your own decisions. However, Dicks could be giving away Rem 700's, and I wouldn't set foot in that place. They can pound sand.

$449 is not that great a deal! I bought a Rem 700 30-06 ADL this summer for $359 nib at an LGS. Dicks is well just that 'Dicks'!!

I have picked a couple ADL's at Sportman's Warehouse now for around $430. Once you sell all the take off crap, it really makes that action affordable for a new build.

If you feed dicks money your part of the problem in my opinion, us pro gunners need take a united stand

I bought a black Friday gun deal from them last year. After 2 months of waiting they finally sent my check back and AR prices had doubled. I agree, screw dicks (the store)

Dicks can go suck themselves! They refused that shitbag in CT a purchase and should have stood up for doing the right thing, instead they caved to the pressure.